Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Edimax EW-7228APn 150Mbps 11n Wireless Range Extender/Access Point with 5 Port Switch
Offered by HometownTV Plus
Price: $19.99
37 used & new from $18.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 6, 2013
I was able to set this up as a repeater in about 10 minutes. I can now get a great signal anywhere in the house or yard. I would definitely recommend this unit.

Beekeeping
Beekeeping
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Beekeeping (App)
This is terrible in Kindle. It was a complete waste of time. It freezes up constantly and I don't recommend it.

Increase Essentials
Increase Essentials
by Lawrence John Connor
Edition: Perfect Paperback
15 used & new from $14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting from start to finish, June 11, 2013
This book is full of interesting and pertinent information on increasing your bees. In fact it was so good I couldn't put it down. The day I got it I read it completely from cover to cover. It was easy to understand and will be very helpful to me. I have referred to it often over the last few weeks. I highly recommend it to someone that wants to increase the amount of hives they own.

Build Your Own Beekeeping Equipment: How to Construct 8- & 10-Frame Hives; Top Bar, Nuc & Demo Hives; Feeders, Swarm Catchers & More
by Tony Pisano
Price: $15.80
54 used & new from $5.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 12, 2013
As a long time woodworker I thought this book would be great. I was a little disappointed. I was tired of downloading individual free plans for beekeeping projects and thought it would be great to just have them in one book. This book should be more inexpensive for the content that it includes. I found the plans to be a little basic and not as clear as I would have liked. There are a lot of projects left out that I felt could have been included for the price like a hive top feeder among others. I know he included a bucket feeder but I was hoping for plans on some of the other types. Even though I have this book I find myself downloading plans off the internet because I can usually find one that is a better more professional plan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 6:34 PM PDT

Beekeeping For Dummies
Beekeeping For Dummies
by Howland Blackiston
Price: $15.11
74 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Informative, May 12, 2013
This review is from: Beekeeping For Dummies (Paperback)
Since getting my bees I have purchased several books and read everything I can get my hands on from the internet and trade publications. Out of all of them this has been by far the best. It explains everything in an easy to understand manner but also goes into depth and touches on almost every facet of beekeeping. I find that when I have a question I can easily find it in this book. I highly recommend it.

Homegrown Honey Bees: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Beekeeping Your First Year, from Hiving to Honey Harvest
by Alethea Morrison
Price: $9.74
78 used & new from $5.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but basic, May 12, 2013
I liked this book and enjoyed reading it because she does have an entertaining style of writing. I soon found that it was very basic. Of course it is a beginners book so that is understandable. I believe someone would be better off buying beekeeping for dummies. Which is also a beginners book but explains things much better and in depth.

Bee Veil
Bee Veil

3.0 out of 5 stars A little small, May 12, 2013
This review is from: Bee Veil (Misc.)
This veil is okay. I use it for guests or sometimes when I want just a veil because it does go on quickly and securely. The main complaint I get for it is that the hat is a little tight and that there is not enough material in the veil. you have to be careful that the veil doesn't touch your nose. I find myself having to pull it away from my face.

Hiteker TL50Z10AH-TP 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD TV (Black)
Hiteker TL50Z10AH-TP 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD TV (Black)
Offered by Xcess Limited
Price: $519.73
2 used & new from $450.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Deal, January 30, 2013
I have had this TV for a week or so and it works great. The picture is sharp and the color is good. It has everything my brand name TV that I paid a lot more for has. It was delivered in two days. No one would know its not a brand name TV. I think this is an incredible bargain.

SE - Needle File Set - Dipped Handles, 6 x 100mm/6 x 140mm
SE - Needle File Set - Dipped Handles, 6 x 100mm/6 x 140mm
Offered by Gadgetscollection
Price: $6.98
6 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice file set, January 30, 2013
I rated these file highly because they worked great for setting up my guitar. I have also found other uses for them. They are a bargain.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2013 6:43 AM PDT

Quail Manual
Quail Manual
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars old but still the best, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Quail Manual (Paperback)
I first read this book in the 70s while living near Marsh Farms (Which by the way was awesome if you like game birds.) as a teenager in CA. I stopped raising game birds and quail for many years but started back 4 or 5 years ago. It also has a great recipe for pickled quail eggs. I have purchased other books on raising quail in the last few years and this is definitely the best,especially if you are raising Coturnix.

Page: 1 | 2