Profile for Stacey A. Milochik > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacey A. Milochik RSS Feed (Reading, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Command Mounting Refill Strips, Large, 6-Strip
Command Mounting Refill Strips, Large, 6-Strip
Price: $2.94
21 used & new from $2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, April 28, 2011
I bought these to hold up (4) 4x6 frames so they would hang uniformly. After only 1 week 2/4 frames dropped from the wall overnight and broke. What makes it worse, is that I put on an extra strip to the back of each frame to be sure it would hold, and they didn't. Very disappointed.

Sesame Street: Elmo's World - All About Faces
Sesame Street: Elmo's World - All About Faces
DVD ~ Kevin Clash
Price: $11.69
52 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Another for the Elmo collection, April 19, 2011
My son loves Elmo and loves this dvd. He likes to point out his features along with Elmo and the music and clips keep it interesting. A good choice for the toddler collection.

Rubbermaid Configurations 3-Handle Lowe-Profile Box, 42-inch, Natural (FG3F19DWNATUR)
Price: $14.97
8 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 19, 2011
I needed to make use of the space under my bed and was looking for something inexpensive and easy to handle. If you are only using it for items you will not be needing on a regular basis, this will work great for you -- i.e. seasonal clothes/shoes or blankets. It does hold a lot but does not keep a completely boxy shape. Again, if you don't need to move this container around too much, it is a great option.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted!, February 18, 2011
I bought this for my sister who is originally from NJ but now lives in Louisiana. Since she couldn't find these anywhere I had it shipped to her and now she is finding more and more Yankee fans when she goes around town. It's well made and just what she wanted for her truck.

Lawrence Frames Sentiments Collection, Brushed Metal 4 by 6 I Love My Grandpa Picture Frame
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and beautiful, February 18, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my father, put my son's photo in it and sent it to him and he cried when he opened the box. This frame is simply beautiful, well made and a perfect addition to any grandpa's shelf. :-)

LINENSPA Wrinkle-Free Lightweight Oversized Microfiber 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set, KING SLATE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sheets, February 18, 2011
I bought these sheets to use as a spare set for the days I didn't have time to wash and dry my main set. Embarrassingly, I didn't realized these were a microfiber despite it being labeled in the title (I think I was looking at price more than anything). I honestly think these sheets will be my main set from now on. I love them! They are soft, silky, and lightweight (which made my husband happy). I will definitely be purchasing more sets.

Rubbermaid 5F21 Deck Box with Seat
Rubbermaid 5F21 Deck Box with Seat
Price: $99.00
4 used & new from $83.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a lot!, January 11, 2011
I purchased this deck box with the intention on putting all of my flowers pots, hose, and other gardening equipment inside for the winter months ahead. I wasn't disappointed -- it held everything I used outside and I still had room for little odds and ends that I found in my garage that would be more at home with the planting gear. It was very easy to put together and took me about 15 minutes. It looks great on my deck and is actually very comfortable to sit on too. I would definitely buy this again.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Jungle Friends (Safari) Jumbo Knob
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Jungle Friends (Safari) Jumbo Knob
Price: $9.99
46 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent puzzle!, June 17, 2010
I bought this for my son for his first birthday and he loves it! Very good quality, vivid colors and well made. Highly recommended!

Gerber Monkey Cotton PJs Two Piece, Royal, 24 Months
Gerber Monkey Cotton PJs Two Piece, Royal, 24 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, soft, and comfy!, June 17, 2010
These were the best jammies I found to keep my son warm and comfy when the heat went out last winter. Even without a blanket he stayed toasty and didn't wake up chilly in the night. The fabric is stretchy but bounces back after washing and I found myself leaving him in the jammies most of the day because he was so comfortable in them. I ordered one in every pattern and wish they still made these in the two-piecers. Two thumbs up!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift, June 17, 2010
I bought this shirt for my husband for Christmas one year and he absolutely loves it! The quality is great and not too heavy to cause sweating. The print is clear and crisp as well. Overall, a great shirt for any Monty Python fan. :-)

Page: 1 | 2