Profile for vidaudpro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vidaudpro RSS Feed

ViewHD Professional Premium Hard Drive Protection Box for 3.5 Inch HDD Storage (colors may vary)
2 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hard drive storage, January 1, 2013
These are good for storing back up drives and take up less space than the boxes the drives come in. The ones I received were colored grey, which I'm happy with. It would be nice to be able to order by color though, as getting different colors could be useful in organizing.

Kingston 16 GB Kit (4 x 4 GB Modules) 1066MHz DDR3 DIMM Desktop Memory With Thermal Sensor For Select Mac Pro's KTA-MP1066K4/16G
2 used & new from $299.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in my Early 2009 Mac Pro, May 5, 2012
I used these to boost my Early 2009 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core MacPro's memory up from 8GB to 24GB. It was easy to install without any problems and buying from Amazon/Kingston was much cheaper than going through Apple.

WM-FX290W Walkman Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Cassette Player
WM-FX290W Walkman Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Cassette Player
Offered by Lots Deals 4 U
Price: $189.89
5 used & new from $48.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tape player., May 5, 2012
I used this to transfer around 80 audio cassettes to my computer so I could get rid of the tapes and save space. Overall it worked well and did the job. No tapes were eaten in the process There are only two things that I wish were included in the product. One was some way to adjust bass & treble. Also, I wish there was an AC port so that it can be ran using an AC Adapter instead of running it off batteries. Other than that, it did the job. Now that I'm done transferring my tapes, I'll likely keep it around in case I need a weather or portable FM/AM radio.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Three of them have worked so far., May 5, 2012
I bought 3 of these from OEM Planet and they have worked so far. One was slightly scuffed and damaged on the side, it but still worked. For the price it was worth it since you can get around 15 of these for what Apple charges for 1 of theirs.