Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for marcaron > Reviews

Browse

marcaron's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

marcaron RSS Feed

Robeez Soft Soles Braedon Slip On (Infant/Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Cinder,12-18 Months (4.5-6 M US Toddler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marcaron, September 2, 2011
I love this shoe for my crawling/standing but not walking 10month old. I purchased the size 12-18months and they fit great with a bit of room to grow. Some people complain about the elastic leaving red marks, I do not have this problem but I also put a light sock on first. Robeez were my favorite shoe with my first son 7 years ago and remain my favorite shoe today.

Knex Value Tub 400 pieces
Knex Value Tub 400 pieces
Offered by RdzToys
Price: $55.99
13 used & new from $22.00

1.0 out of 5 stars very small pieces, July 28, 2011
This review is from: Knex Value Tub 400 pieces (Toy)
We have other K'nex sets and enjoy them very much. I purchased this for extra pieces unfortunately the bucket contains all tiny pieces and is not of use. I wish K'nex better labled what size pieces came with the tub.

Leachco Hug Tub - Frog Pond
Leachco Hug Tub - Frog Pond
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $24.49
9 used & new from $24.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the hassle, July 18, 2011
I was very excited about this bath support but it really isn't worth the hassle of drying it out after the bath. I like my inflatable duck much better and the baby does too.

Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short, Ocean Blue/Limeade, Small
Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short, Ocean Blue/Limeade, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite, July 18, 2011
I love these shorts, super cute with great movement. They are my new favorite for both exercise and everyday wear.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight but cozy, January 17, 2011
I use this gown as a "sleep sac" over my son's PJ's. I like it better than a regular sleep sac because of the long sleeves. He is 3 months old and in the 95% rank for height, the 6-12m size should fit him for another 2 months or so. I am very pleased with this item.

Anita Maternity Women's Underwire Nursing Bra  #5041
Anita Maternity Women's Underwire Nursing Bra #5041
Price: $19.99 - $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bra, January 17, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this bra. I have a slightly smaller frame with large breasts that look out of place in an ill fitting bra. This bra keeps "the girls" nice and supported and in place. My shirts fit so well over this bra. The cup runs true to size. Well worth every penny spent.

Bravado Designs Bliss Nursing Bra - Chai - 32 D/E(DD)
Bravado Designs Bliss Nursing Bra - Chai - 32 D/E(DD)
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $50.40

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small, December 29, 2010
This is a very nice bra but runs VERY small. I wear a DD, and even the F/G was too small. On an up note the customer service was good.

Mother-to-be Maternity Support Small
Mother-to-be Maternity Support Small
Offered by The Therapy Connection
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 28, 2010
I absolutely love this belt; it took a very miserable pregnancy and made it much more enjoyable. Fewer cramps, less back pain, NO swelling in my feet. A must have.