Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Tulsa, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cremo Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream, 6 Fluid Ounce
Cremo Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream, 6 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.99
26 used & new from $6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Cremo is everything the good reviews say, June 1, 2016
Last year I discovered Dorco Pace 6 Plus- Six Blade Razor System with Trimmer - Value Pack (10 Cartridges + 1 Handle) ($21 for 10!) and Cremo Shave Cream within a month of each other. Cremo is everything the good reviews say. (and the Dorco blades are better than Gillette at less than half price).

When others here complain about lack of lather, what are they talking about? VERY little of a 1/4" layer of lather on your face actually touches the skin. Shaving with lather tells you where you shaved (like mowing the lawn does) but little else.

Cremo doesn't lather, it stays next to the skin, and changes your skin for an amazing shave. I'm blood-free from shaving now, have been for a year. Since you don't "lather up" you use so little of this stuff that it amazes you. One tube lasts for months.

Please do not expect Cremo to "lather"--its a whitish coating to your face that your blades interact with and makes shaving a joy.

This is an easy five stars for me. I look forward to using this stuff. Try it with the Dorco blades and you will have cheap perfect (Gillette quality) shaves everyday. I can't believe it took me decades to figure out "shaving".

Trader Joe's Creamy Corn & Roasted Red Pepper Soup 32 Oz
Trader Joe's Creamy Corn & Roasted Red Pepper Soup 32 Oz
Offered by OneShopExpress LLC
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soup I know of. Try it!, May 18, 2016
I didn't buy much soup, or need a supply on hand, until I ran into this product. Now I have three soups in this series, 2 deep each in my pantry at all times.

Only 440 calories for the whole quart (its too good for that calorie count). This is the best tasting addictive stuff. Goes great with toast and so much more. (although I don't think the packaging makes it look very appetizing.)

Interestingly, the quart sized box sells for just under $3 at my Trader Joe's, and the exact same product with slightly relabeled packaging is just under $4 at my Neighborhood Wal-Mart. Trader Joe's undercuts Wal-Mart sometimes. Very much so here. If this soup sounds at all good, try it. I was very surprised and delighted (I just now had a cup (225g) before bed, satisfying and only 110 calories)

American Dj M-1616 16 Inch Glass Mirror Ball
American Dj M-1616 16 Inch Glass Mirror Ball
Offered by Sam Ash
Price: $59.99
11 used & new from $52.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiles eventually fall off., January 29, 2016
I bought this less than 5 years ago. Its now shedding mirror tiles on a daily basis (even when its not used or turning). Trying to glue them back in, upsets other tiles, making more fall off. And its a bit noisier than I care for when on.

Rogue Lawyer
Rogue Lawyer
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, October 29, 2015
This review is from: Rogue Lawyer (Kindle Edition)
Great book. I did not want to put it down. One of Grisham's best books. I felt like I was there and it is true

simplehuman Slim Open Trash Can, Commercial Grade, Stainless Steel, 50 L / 13 Gal
Price: $119.99
17 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive true, but I feel a lot of love per $., May 8, 2015
I'm another enthusiastic owner. I have two of these, one on either side of my two theater chairs in front of my livingroom largescreen tv. They look like furniture, not like trash. I'm going to get two more for other places in the house. They hold A LOT. I use my foot to crush the trash as it fills (the oval opening and height makes this easy). It seems to hold much more than 13 gallons. I don't know why. Odor free (again I don't know why). These are expensive, but I see them lasting decades, They are sturdy, don't move, and so simple, it just has a lid! After years of flip tops, I finally realized I'm sick of them (except in kitchen). $120 is a lot. But I feel a lot of love per $. This garbage can is worth it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tile - (Gen 1) Item Finder for Anything - 1 Pack (Old Model)
Tile - (Gen 1) Item Finder for Anything - 1 Pack (Old Model)
3 used & new from $32.26

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I own this product, January 12, 2015
I'm glad I own this product. I've started to just use the app when I want to see where my keys are in a dark room, rather than turn on the lights. I feel it saves me time, from not running late looking for keys. I tried Kensington's and others over the years. This one seems the most solid.
These Cons aren't deal breakers for me...i wish it was louder, black (not white) and a bit smaller. But when I look at others products, it looks pretty good.
The 100 ft claim is a misnomer of sorts, it's compromised by your house and what its made of, and possibly how Bluetooth behaves. If there is no connection, just walking through your house for a few seconds will likely activate it.
I wanted to put it on remotes, but its too thick (and a bit too big) for that. I still may try that though

Offered by TheGroupDeal
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dorco's given me the best shave in my life for 50% off, December 25, 2014
I have a very heavy beard. I thought buying the high priced Fusion was my unfortunate lot in life. I then discovered Dorco 6+1 blades here. Combined with quality shaving cream (NOT shaving foam), Dorco's given me the best shave in my life for 50% off. $2 a blade is great. Fusion's blade is perhaps 75% as good and is $4. ...and my Dorco's are lasting almost twice as long as Fusion. As well as my face staying smooth much longer. Wow on every attribute.

Anyone with a heavy beard, looking to be like a normal person and just swipe-swipe it off has to try this. I wish I knew about these blades years ago!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2014 9:49 PM PST

Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 Console (2.9 GHz Intel Core i3-4130T Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 8) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Smartaccessories
Price: $438.90
25 used & new from $280.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 22, 2014
Think of this as buying a pc gamebox for your living room big screen tv. A large screen entertainment room deserves to be enhanced with pc games, hassle free. It's really designed for that one job, and does it great, I love being in my recliner, my 360 controller in my lap, going through Half Life 2, Nice. How it should be.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 8:31 AM PST

CM4 Kickstand Wallet Case, Black Onyx
CM4 Kickstand Wallet Case, Black Onyx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, great feel., November 14, 2014
Does not add much apparent size to iPhone 6 Plus. This is what I've been waiting for. I couldn't stand my magnet-wallet purse thing. I had to make do until this came out. High quality design. I lost a credit card last week from my other "magnet wallet case" being loose with just 2 cards. I had to cancel the card. The grip on my cards here on my CM4, is very tight, secure.

Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
Price: $249.95
41 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings the 'microwave experience' to the oven., February 21, 2014
I'm a new owner and love this oven. One thing I haven't seen mentioned here, it's very much like a microwave, without the microwave.

An easy to read countdown timer, means you'll never leave the oven on, or over cook.

I'm starting to put everything I microwaved in here, instead. With just a few minutes added, you have something actually crispy and browned. And with the easy timer, predictability too. (Other timers I've used have been tiny dials with pointers that feel approximate, this one is like a microwave, digital, easy to read)

I ordered the accessories and am expecting them from Amazon today. I think the cutting board seems required. The top of the bare oven gets too hot for my tastes.

I don't picture using my wall oven again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4