Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Susan J. Mercer > Reviews

Browse

Susan J. Mercer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan J. Mercer "Smercer" RSS Feed (La Grande, OR USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Three Magic Words: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty
Three Magic Words: The Key to Power, Peace and Plenty
by U. S. Andersen
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A spiritual classic which deserves to be read., January 31, 2016
Excellent book. I love the meditations.

Motherless
Motherless
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written, July 22, 2015
This review is from: Motherless (Kindle Edition)
Everyone should read this book and recognize the importance of its message. It is storytelling at its finest and the spiritual foundation of honoring our Mother Earth and Father Sky provides the lessons we should all learn about love, respect and treating every living creature and their homes with dignity. Powerful book.

The Seven Perfumes of Sacrifice
The Seven Perfumes of Sacrifice
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book!, May 28, 2015
Everyone should read this book and visit Amy Logan's website for more information on honor killings. I could not put this book down. Highly recommended.

BLACK+DECKER LST400 12-Inch Lithium High Performance Trimmer and Edger, 20-volt
BLACK+DECKER LST400 12-Inch Lithium High Performance Trimmer and Edger, 20-volt
Price: $91.16
31 used & new from $79.99

2.0 out of 5 stars would have liked a larger swathe, May 20, 2015
I bought this trimmer less than a year ago (July 2014) and it appears to be failing. I haven't had problems with battery charge length, would have liked a larger swathe, but it is lightweight and manageable. However, now there appears to be a disconnect between the trigger and the motor somewhere because it cuts in and out and is directly related to the trigger, not the motor. Disappointing as my old Black and Decker lasted a long long time.

The Empty Throne: A Novel (Saxon Tales)
The Empty Throne: A Novel (Saxon Tales)
by Bernard Cornwell
Price: $19.01
76 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense, political intrigue and humor., March 24, 2015
I am just finishing The Empty Throne and have read all of the previous installments of Uhtred and his many adventures. I have enjoyed this book more than any other because it was full of suspense, intrigue and humor rather than the sometimes continual battle scenes. Some of Cornwell's dialogue and descriptions elicited deep belly laughs from me and those reactions always please me. This book can stand alone and be enjoyed, but go to Book 1 of the series and read them all for a true perspective of Uhtred and his character development. The history research is amazing but boy am I glad King Alfred is dead.

Andean Awakening: An Inca Guide to Mystical Peru
Andean Awakening: An Inca Guide to Mystical Peru
by Jorge Luis Delgado
Price: $17.02
52 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 17, 2015
Excellent book - well worth the read.

Vetri Lysine Plus Bite Sized Chews, (Pack of 3)
Vetri Lysine Plus Bite Sized Chews, (Pack of 3)
Price: $33.04
4 used & new from $33.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this product if your cat is aging or fighting ..., October 1, 2014
My cat is a rescue who came to me in depleted health. On the advice of my veterinarian, I have been giving him this product for a couple of months now and it has built his immunity to the point where he is successfully fighting some of the disease that had wracked his little body. Highly recommend this product if your cat is aging or fighting some chronic condition and needs a stronger immune system.

Organix Large Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-Pound
Organix Large Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-Pound
Price: $51.71
16 used & new from $51.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
Great product I can feed my dogs with confidence the food is made from unadulterated products.

Fancy Feast Classic Cod, Sole & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food 24/3-oz cans-
Fancy Feast Classic Cod, Sole & Shrimp Feast Canned Cat Food 24/3-oz cans-
Offered by petfriends
Price: $36.90
3 used & new from $28.76

2.0 out of 5 stars I have tried better quality food but end up going back to this ..., August 2, 2014
I feed my cats this food because it's the only thing they will eat. I have tried better quality food but end up going back to this product. I am astonished at the price on Amazon for this food. I pay .50 to .58 cents a can for it locally and the prices are almost twice that on this site plus shipping in most cases. Amazing.

Carlson 0941PW Extra-Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
Carlson 0941PW Extra-Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
25 used & new from $58.08

2.0 out of 5 stars but am not pleased for sure, July 16, 2014
I received this gate yesterday and while attempting to install it, I found there were missing parts, which Carlson will send in 7 to 10 days, and one of the bars was bent. I have it jury-rigged to use in the meantime while waiting for parts, but am not pleased for sure. Also, the gate is a bit too small for the doorway without the extension, and too big with the extension attached. Sigh! :-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4