Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Strength Wide Fitness Work Out Sneaker,Black/White,7 W US
Offered by shoecity
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, March 14, 2014
I stand over 8 hours a day at work. These shoes cut the chronic pain I suffer by at least 70% Thank you.

The Troy Standard: And the Men Behind the Desks
The Troy Standard: And the Men Behind the Desks
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than 1984., June 25, 2013
I simply love this book. In my opinion, it is better than 1984 because it is written in today's world with today's politics playing the central role. The main character is easy to care about. You feel as though it could be anyone you know, or even yourself. The book expresses a humanity that grips you until the end. I couldn't put it down the first night I bought it and read it through. It is a superior tale of America's possible future. Very highly recommended.

Liberty Gulch
Liberty Gulch
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dystopia with Hope., June 25, 2013
This review is from: Liberty Gulch (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book I've read by A.G. Fredericks. This book grabs you and holds you for a very thrilling ride through a contemporary dystopian future. A.G. Fredericks has a very informed and educated view on the possibilities America is facing. The story isn't without hope. The characters rise to their challenges and I really enjoy the fact women are not seen as whining and helpless. The author has written two of my most favorite works of dystopian literature and I recommend them both, very highly.

mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Green)
mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, January 13, 2012
I bought this with my Kindle. I love the color and how the elastic band keeps the cover open or closed as you choose. I would buy it again and the only reason I don't use it anymore is I gave it to a friend after my son bought me a knew cover for Christmas. But I parted with it and felt a pang when I did. I know she will love it though as it also fits her Kindle Fire perfectly.

Everything Is Spiritual
Everything Is Spiritual
DVD ~ Rob Bell
Price: $16.99
41 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I watch this everday., October 11, 2011
This review is from: Everything Is Spiritual (DVD)
Every morning as I get ready for work, this is playing. I recently ordered two of this other DVDs. His way of teaching and preaching is like a breath of fresh air. Thank you, Rob Bell!

The Sims 3: High End Loft Stuff - PC
The Sims 3: High End Loft Stuff - PC
Offered by CLICKFORGAMESltd
Price: $9.99
92 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, August 16, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I do not have internet at home so going to the Sims Store is out of the question. The Stuff Packs (this is my second) really make the game nicer for me. I really loved what Outdoor stuff did to the water of lakes, pools and the ocean. This one, I really like the uber-modern feel to the objects. My love of uber-modern glass and steel Sims houses is enhanced by the lights and objects in this pack. The clothes are fun and I do enjoy holding parties and giving modern makeovers to the maids and repairmen. All in all, very enjoyable and I would buy it again. Waiting on my third stuff pack right now, town life. Can't Wait!!

The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff - PC/Mac
The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff - PC/Mac
Offered by fulfillment-solutions
Price: $43.69
33 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love what they did to the water, July 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this because the sims I make love the outdoors. I wanted hottubs... this was the answer.
They did something to the water, pools etc that made it SO beautiful! I am very pleased with this pack.

As I do not have internet access where I live, stuff packs are great for me. I can't buy from the store.

Thank you EA for stuff packs.