Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for S. Coulter > Reviews

Browse

S. Coulter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Coulter "Geekaholic" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
InterDesign Una Can, 12-Inch, Orange
InterDesign Una Can, 12-Inch, Orange
Price: $12.24
4 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Orange is the new beige, blue, & black?, August 20, 2015
It's an overpriced small plastic garbage can, but my mom just had to have one in orange.

United Solutions TB0017 Forty Five Gallon Rectangular Wheeled Trash Can with Hook&Lock Handle-45 Gallon Black Rectangular Wheeled Garbage Can
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $26.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be sturdier, August 20, 2015
It is OK for the money. Luckily I don't need it to be racoon or bear proof. The top comes off easily when in the locked position and it feels flimsy, but it gets the job done and the sanitation workers are OK with it.

Liquid Silver Plating System, Silverware Kit, Medallion Brand
Liquid Silver Plating System, Silverware Kit, Medallion Brand
Offered by millennium sports
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 20, 2015
This really, really works well! I was able to refurbish some costume jewelry that had sentimental value plus a silver plated pitcher I love that the finish was worn off.

Panasonic KX-TGD212N dect_6.0 2-Handset Landline Telephone
Panasonic KX-TGD212N dect_6.0 2-Handset Landline Telephone
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $50.08
133 used & new from $27.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my mom and I am so ..., July 20, 2015
I bought these for my mom and I am so jealous because they are much nicer than the Panasonic set I have at home. Very readable screen, high & clear volume on speaker, comfy on the hand or on the ear.

Powertron 23A 12V Alkaline Battery (5 Pack)
Powertron 23A 12V Alkaline Battery (5 Pack)
Offered by Local Battery
Price: $4.46
6 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, May 14, 2015
Just what I needed to get my remote control fart machine working again...LOL...and now I have plenty to spare in case any other remotes go dead. Batteries were fresh dated for a couple of years.

HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Vibration Massage Pillow SP-25H
HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Vibration Massage Pillow SP-25H
Offered by HOUSE SMART
Price: $35.00
9 used & new from $27.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected!, May 14, 2015
I was replacing an old Homedics shiatsu massage pillow that did not have the vibrate feature, so this definitely was an upgrade. I love that it can be used on different areas like lower/upper back and neck as well as feet.

Catit Replacement 3 pack Carbon & Foam Cartridge for Fresh & Clear Water Fountain (3-Pack)
Offered by Old McDonald's
Price: $23.78
2 used & new from $23.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, April 11, 2015
They are just like the original filter that comes with the Catit Water Fountain.

Ohco Cold Snap Caps, 120 Count
Ohco Cold Snap Caps, 120 Count
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $16.59
48 used & new from $14.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cold prevention, I think!, April 11, 2015
I didn't get sick on my last plane trip so I am assuming it worked. We started a couple of days before taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening, and continued throughout the trip. If it fails me in the future, I'll be back to change the rating, but so far so good.

How To Find A Job: When There Are No Jobs (Book #1) A Necessary Job Search and Career Planning Guide for Today's Job Market (Career & Job Development Series)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice!, March 13, 2015
Real good advice to finding a real job. I'm keeping it until I'm ready, and I plan to follow many of the suggestions.

Outcry: Holocaust Memoirs
Outcry: Holocaust Memoirs
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 13, 2015
I haven't finished it yet, but it's a very well-written true story. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8