Profile for Beth DeRoos > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 20464

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth DeRoos "Beth DeRoos from the California Sierra" RSS Feed (California Sierra)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips POP Cereal and Snack Dispensing Canister, Medium
OXO Good Grips POP Cereal and Snack Dispensing Canister, Medium
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from OXO, September 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Have a few of these OXO Good Grips Canisters and they are on par or even better than the ones Rubbermaid an Tupperware make, and less expensive. Love everything OXO makes!!

OXO Easy Press Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
OXO Easy Press Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 10 star winner from OXO, September 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a 10 star keeper! Easy for a child. elderly or physically challenged person to us. One pump gives you the perfect amount of hand soap to use, which helps cut down on waste.

Love the lower clear area so you can see when you need to refill. The brushed stainless is easy to keep clean, and I appreciate the weighed design which prevents tip overs.

Smart Weigh GO110 On-The-Go EZ Grip Digital Travel, Hanging Scale
Smart Weigh GO110 On-The-Go EZ Grip Digital Travel, Hanging Scale
Offered by MeasuRite
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a godsend for our family..., September 25, 2014
Between family and friend s this digital travel scale is going to get used a LOT. Especially since someone always has a second bag of things to bring home. Instead of standing on a bath scale and subtracting the after from the before weight, or around looking of a scale in a hotel to use, this one can go in you pocket or suitcase to use as needed.

1Byone Safety Driveway Patrol Infrared Wireless Home Security Alert Alarm System Kit One Receiver and Two Sensors Type QH-0338
Offered by 1Byone
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This WORKS great!!, September 25, 2014
We live in the California Sierras and I love that these work so great around the chicken coop, so at night if a cougar or dog enters the area we get a warning and can take action.

Its also great for next to the front gate, so we know if someone is entering the property. So easy to install, and I like that we can set the volume level to high or low.

Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK 15.6-Inch Laptop
Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK 15.6-Inch Laptop
Price: $247.00
98 used & new from $225.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service is 10 stars Dells customer service was a 2, September 24, 2014
Amazon service when ordering was flawless. Sadly, Dell service leaves much to desire. Called to get some help after buying this NEW computer and they wanted to charge me for helping me. Pathetic!

Yes, it is a good laptop. Fast, good screen etc. But the customer service is less than desirable

Columbian CO198 Invitation Envelopes A2 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 Inches, White (Box of 100)
Price: $7.48
34 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality envelopes, September 24, 2014
I make my own water colour cards and these are crisp white quality envelopes. Well made, and when I use my fountain pen to address the envelope the ink doesn't bleed or smudge.

Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Snake
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibians Amphibious RC Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy!!, September 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a fun toy. Brightly coloured and sturdy. Even adults will love playing with this toy with the children in the family. The hand controls are easy for little hands to use.

Would encourage you invest in both rechargeable batteries and a battery charger, since this is one toy that will be played with a LOT.

By the way, girls as well as boys will love this toy!

Hoover Windtunnel 3 Pro Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70905
Hoover Windtunnel 3 Pro Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70905
Price: $107.30
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoover wins Dyson loses, September 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There is NO way I can improve on the awesome review By Brenda Frank made on May 25, 2013. Everything she said is spot on!! And I agree this Hoover wins over the Dyson on just about everything including price!

Disney Princess Ariel Hooded Bath/Beach Poncho Towel
Disney Princess Ariel Hooded Bath/Beach Poncho Towel
Price: $17.20
17 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming and a favorite, September 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Better than what I expected and the little girl in my life who has this is overjoyed. Perfect when going to Grandmas for bathtime or for after swimming.

Tables in the Wilderness: A Memoir of God Found, Lost, and Found Again
Tables in the Wilderness: A Memoir of God Found, Lost, and Found Again
by Preston Yancey
Price: $14.74
33 used & new from $11.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing and interesting, September 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let me state from the get go I am a conservative Bible believing person, and am enjoying this book so much. Both because I am learning a lot from the author and am reading of similar struggles we both have had, which for me has brought me to a more Mennonite/Baptist mindset.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20