Profile for Beth DeRoos > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 20298

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth DeRoos "Beth DeRoos from the California Sierra" RSS Feed (California Sierra)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black,  Box of 12 (31020)
Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black, Box of 12 (31020)
Price: $10.55
54 used & new from $10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Great price for 12 name brand pens, July 23, 2014
These pens sell for between $2-$3 at CVS, Walmart, grocers in my area, yet I got 12 pens for $11.82 from Amazon and FREE two day shipping. That's less than $1 per pen which is a GREAT price for an awesome fine point, black ink, name brand pen!

Lightshare™ NEW 2Ft 48LED Color Changing Flower Tree Light,Slow-Color-Changing Light for Home Garden Decoration/Summer/Wedding/Birthday/Christmas/Holiday/Party Decoration
Offered by Ehome Inc.
Price: $75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly fun and useful, July 19, 2014
Vibrant clean crisp LED lights make this a fun piece to have on a table, for a nice accent. Or even in a child's room on a timer at bedtime. Very sturdy and well made with solid steel base with each tree limb securely screwed in to the base itself.

The limbs can be carefully bent to get a realistic look. And the LED bulb covers are removable so you can wash them when they get dusty. Would love to see this as a solar powered item for a patio area.

Nuvo Design Fabric Shower Curtain with Metal Grommets and Weighted Hem, Ivory
Nuvo Design Fabric Shower Curtain with Metal Grommets and Weighted Hem, Ivory
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than described on Amazon, July 19, 2014
I was not sure if I would like this shower curtain just from the description I read on Amazon. But it far exceeded my expectation and is beautiful, and is just what I wanted. Has a soft feel, sheds water, dries fast. And is perfect for the tiny bathroom I have.

Smart Weigh GEM20 High Precision Digital Milligram Scale 20 x 0.001g Ideal for Weighing Gems, Jewelry and other Precious Objects (Silver)
Offered by MeasuRite
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok I am impressed!!, July 19, 2014
Ok I am impressed. This is an amazing little gem of a digital scale. Well made, works as promised, perfect size.

We live in the Mother Lode of California (Gold country) and this is perfect for weighing the grams of gold we find when light panning in the streams around our place. Fits in my backpack and goes with me.

Smart Weigh CSB2KG Cuisine Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl, 2kg by 0.1g, Black
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and an excellent price., July 15, 2014
Excellent price. Love that it has a TARE feature so when you use the bowl or any container it zeros out when starting.

The bowl also stores easily upside down on the scale itself which is handy, both so it doesn't get lost and because if you live in a place with a small kitchen and limited storage it takes up less room. Would be great for someone in an RV.

Also appreciate the fact there are no nooks or cranies for stuff to get caught. Which is so nice when you are weighing flour, or wet fruit like peaches, pears for canning. Wipes clean easily.

Yoga Full Toe Socks (Various Colors), 2 Pairs Value Pack Set
Yoga Full Toe Socks (Various Colors), 2 Pairs Value Pack Set
Offered by YogaAddict
Price: $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so comfortable and wonderful in so many ways!! Am SO HAPPY, July 9, 2014
Was sent these black and white Yoga Full Toe Socks as a gift and I LOVE them. Have a small foot so was overjoyed that they fit perfect. Also appreciate the extra non skid pads on the undersoles because even more expensive ones I have seen have far less and I need stability not only for yoga, but also for simple walking since I am semi disabled and have balance issues.

Wanted so badly to order the Dark blue with light blue stripes pairs but sadly they do not have them in size S/M. I did however order the Pink with white stripes ones.

FRIDAY July 11 2014

The pink ones I ordered came today and I LOVE them even more than the black and white stripe ones. These are so cool and comfortable. We don't wear shoes in the house so these are perfect for around the house as well as for yoga and even other work out routines. Am SO happy!!!

Chillout 2-Speed Personal Fan, GF-55
Chillout 2-Speed Personal Fan, GF-55
7 used & new from $13.36

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW this is a great little fan!!, July 8, 2014
WOW this is a GREAT fan for the price. Love it so much I am ordering a second one for my bedroom side table since I like the feel of a gentle breeze when I am working or sleeping.

Very well made with a smooth design and finish and easy to keep clean. The high and low speed settings are perfect. Highly recommend!

InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump Caddy, Clear/Chrome
InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump Caddy, Clear/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy clear plastic, not cheap looking, July 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is heavy plastic that is not cheap looking. Has a faux/fake chrome top, and an area for a scrub pad. Works fine, and doesn't take up much room next to the sink. Can also be used in the bathroom for liquid hand soap with the area for the scrub pad being used for a toothbrush and toothpaste.

Hot Headz Cool Downz Cool Down All Day , American Flag
Hot Headz Cool Downz Cool Down All Day , American Flag
Price: $7.19
10 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Stays cool for DAYS????? Not even for an hour!!, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got one that was red white and blue which I liked.

Now...the instructions say 'a cooling gel that stays cool for DAYS' (my emphasis). Really? This didn't stay cool for an hour and we have used similar items that stayed cool for at least four hours.

To be honest the thick strips of terry cloth which we soaked in ice water and keep in the refrigerator between uses, work better than this item and they cost me $1.00 to make 10 from clean old thick bath towels.

Gogogu Instant-read Digital BBQ Thermometer ★ Stainless Steel -58F to 572F Wide Temperature Digital Kitchen Thermometer ★ Riskfree Lifetime Money Back Guarantee ★ Easy Safe Barbecue Grill Thermometer and Meat Thermometer ★ High Definition LCD Food Thermometer ★ Waterproof Design Digital Cooking Thermometer ★ Easy Clean Baking Thermometer and Water Thermometer
Offered by Gogogu
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 2, 2014
Was a gift and I am so loving this for both testing meats on the grill as well in the oven. Worked great when I was testing the temperature when making yogurt and cheese.

Light weight, easy to clean, and small which I appreciate. Love the storage sleeve which holds the thermometer secure when not in use. And it has a nice clip so you can clip it to a pocket or apron, which is really nice when grilling, since its right there when you need to use it.

Great product