Profile for T. Jackson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Jackson "Lady T" RSS Feed (Florida)

JOLLYCHIC Women's Shapewear Firm Body Shaping Control Romper Wear Your Own Bra CN Size XXL Black
Offered by Jollycorp(Delivery within 7-15days from China)
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 23, 2015
Fits perfectly and it is very well made. Looks beautiful on me.

Tech Express (Tm) Panda Bear 3D Animal Design W/ Fluffy Ears Silicone Soft Design Shell Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 / SV G900 (Black)
Offered by Tech Express Online
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $2.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Loose, NO protection at all, May 23, 2015
Not a good fit at all. The case is way too big and therefor offers NO protection at all for my Samsung Galaxy 5.

Pop 7 Wallet Case, MPERO FLEX FLIP Wallet Case for Alcatel ONETOUCH Pop 7 - Black Lace
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but, May 23, 2015
This case is very attractive and my tablet fits perfectly, but, the power button is extremely difficult to access while the tablet is in the case. Its not a deal breaker for me, I just pop that side out and turn it on.

Amazon Local: Restaurants, hotels, and beauty offers near you
Amazon Local: Restaurants, hotels, and beauty offers near you
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really LOVE Amazon Local and all of Amazons products, October 31, 2014
I really LOVE Amazon Local and all of Amazons products...everything is always high quality and high interest. Great job, again!

Skque Leather Case with Bluetooth Keyboard + Screen Protector + 6 FEET Micro HDMI Cable + Mini Hamburger Speaker for Blackberry Playbook Tablet-Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle for the Playbook, February 14, 2013
This is a great product for the money. The keyboard takes some getting used to, but it is much cheaper easier to type things. I'm glad that I made this purchase.

Leading and Managing a Differentiated Classroom (Professional Development)
Leading and Managing a Differentiated Classroom (Professional Development)
by Carol A. Tomlinson
Price: $28.10
124 used & new from $5.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical!, November 24, 2012
This book is great introduction to Differentiated Instruction. It is a practical easy read. You can realistically implement most of the strategies right away.

Don't Stop Believin'
Don't Stop Believin'

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Favorite!!!!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Don't Stop Believin' (MP3 Music)
This is my all-time favorite song. I never get tired of hearing it! I've heard it at pro sports games, in movies, and television shows. I guess I'm not the only one who loves this song!

Navitech Blue Bycast Leather Flip Open 7 Inch Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the Coby Kyros MID 7010, 7010C, 7013, 7018, 7001, 7012, 7016, 7022, 7120, 7125, 7127, 7024, 7026, 7027, 7037 / Hisense Sero 7 Pro
Offered by Navitech US Official Store
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Coby Tablet, September 13, 2012
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. I would definitely recommend it. Holds the tablet securely in place and protects the screen.

Navitech Purple Bycast Leather Flip Open 7 Inch Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the Blackberry Playbook 16GB 32GB 64GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, September 13, 2012
Great product, great color! This case is very stylish and professional looking. I have gotten so many years compliments...my daughter even wanted one for her tablet. She got blue, and she absolutely loves it. The only downside is there is no camera hole for the playbook, I knew that upfront and it was okay because I don't take many pictures with my playbook.