Profile for Jennifer Crum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Crum RSS Feed (San Diego, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
SHARKK® Aluminum Wallet Credit Card Holder With RFID Protection Made By SHARKK Brands
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome card holder, April 16, 2013
I have way too many punch cards, store cards, etc that wont all fit in my wallet so I bought this. Love it!! It holds a bunch of cards & if I dont want to drag my purse around I put whatever cards I need at that time & use it as my wallet. It is tiny, sleek & awesome!

Beyond Yoga Women's Short Short (Black, Small)
Beyond Yoga Women's Short Short (Black, Small)

1.0 out of 5 stars They do not have pockets as pictured!, April 10, 2013
I should have paid attention to the other review that said the picture is misleading, the shorts do not have pockets. I only buy shorts with pockets since I wear them jogging and need pockets for my car fob, etc. I do like the shorts, they are soft, flattering and fit well but since there are no pockets and not as advertised and I cant wear them jogging I give them one star. I will keep them to use when I workout at home but I am not happy!

Loungefly LFTB0398 Tote,Black/Pink,One Size
Loungefly LFTB0398 Tote,Black/Pink,One Size
Offered by BEGUM9
Price: $101.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this purse, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Loungefly LFTB0398 Tote (Apparel)
Amazing vegan purse! It is huge, more like a tote but I love it. It is roomy inside with pockets & plenty of room for everything. I bought the matching wallet & I love them together. Loungefly makes such funky, cool, one of a kind items. I have gotten a ton of compliments and I am very happy with it!

Strongest OTC Retinol 2.0% Available Without A Prescription 2.5 oz. from NCN Skincare
Offered by NCN Pro SkinCare
Price: $58.00
2 used & new from $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, February 7, 2013
I have been using this product since November and it really reduces wrinkles and deep lines. I jog and am in the sun daily at work and have a lot of wrinkles. I only use an SPF 15 moisturizer on my face and it did show! My wrinkles are much less noticeable and the deep ones have seemed to fill in. I had wrinkles on my nose that are barely noticeable now. It is really incredible how much better my skin looks and feels. People always think I am around 30 but I will be 43 in a few months. I use the cream every night on my face, neck, chest and arms. I love it and will continue to use it daily!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sticker, January 16, 2013
I bought this for someone who pissed me off so I am keeping it for myself. It's going on my Macbook cover. The $7 shipping was more than the sticker. Otherwise it be awesome.

Can't Sleep Zombies Will Eat Me Women's Babydoll Tee Shirt Small-Tank Top
Can't Sleep Zombies Will Eat Me Women's Babydoll Tee Shirt Small-Tank Top
Offered by 99 VOLTS
Price: $15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tank!!!, January 16, 2013
I sleep in this tank hoping I wont be eaten by zombies. It is flattering & fits great. I love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vegan conditioner, January 16, 2013
I love ths vegan conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair silky soft. I use it especially after I dye my hair and thereafter. The conditioner that comes with the hairdye does nothing to make my hair soft so I add this to it and then my hair combs out easily. Love it!

Hanes Dyed Tank (Bk/Gry), 4-pack ,S-Black and Grey
Hanes Dyed Tank (Bk/Gry), 4-pack ,S-Black and Grey
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $21.00
3 used & new from $14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tanks, January 16, 2013
If only I could find these for women. I wear these jogging and as a tank out and about. They are very flatteing and comortable. Again my one complaint is after they have been washed a few times they lose their shape and are no longer snug. Otherwise I buy these by the ton!

Hanes Dyed Tank (Blues), S-Assorted Blues
Hanes Dyed Tank (Blues), S-Assorted Blues
Offered by Blank Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, January 16, 2013
I wear the men's tanks under my work shirt, while jogging, as a tank, I love these. My only complaint is after washing a few times they lose their shape and are no longer snug and I have to keep buying new ones. They are form fitting and very flattering on a woman.

Seche Vite - Top Coat Set - .5 oz & 4 oz. Refill
Seche Vite - Top Coat Set - .5 oz & 4 oz. Refill
Offered by Athena Beauty
Price: $16.99
12 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quick dry, January 16, 2013
I cant live without Seche Vite to dry each coat of nail polish. It dries fast and keeps my nail time down to an hour unlike the hours it would take without this product. I am in love.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10