Profile for loveliee28 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loveliee28 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pandolah Sexy Women's Steel Boned Lace up Back Floral Lingerie Corsets (US Size 8-10 (XL), Black)
Offered by Pandolah
Price: $14.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but watch the fit, January 27, 2015
I bought this to surprise SO with for Valentine's Day. I've never owned a corset before, so I really didn't know what to expect. It looks great - I got it in black. I don't think it's strong enough to serve as a waist trainer or anything like that - I'd say it's more for fashion. The only thing I have a slight issue with is the sizing. I'm typically a medium in Juniors and either a small or medium in Misses. I ordered an extra large it was recommended to go 2 sizes up and I actually regret doing so. It's too big around the bust area and into the waist area, and I'm a 34D (at 4'11) so I'm not flat chested or super skinny or anything like that. If I could go back, I'd order a large instead. I'll make it work with safety pins, and I know SO will enjoy it. Just take note - you may not have to order yours 2 sizes larger.

NFL Philadelphia Eagles Coop 2 Short Sleeve Women's T-Shirt With Primary And Secondary Colors With Distressed Screen Print (Green-Medium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture., September 10, 2014
I ordered this shirt specifically to wear to games with leggings and boots, but this shirt is MUCH shorter than I expected. Based on the picture, I thought it would at least cover my butt, but honestly this is a regular length tshirt. It's not bad looking, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. I expected a looser fitting, longer shirt but this feels and looks like a basic tshirt. Would not recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 6:16 AM PDT

Stiletto Heel Stretch Platform Over Knee Boots Black Synthetic Leather US 6
Stiletto Heel Stretch Platform Over Knee Boots Black Synthetic Leather US 6
Offered by Spy Love Buy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Please buy!!, September 4, 2014
Kudos to the seller - these boots came in less than a week even though they're not scheduled to come for another 2-3 weeks. These boots are FABULOUS I cannot wait to wear them out! They fit great and are comfortable, not cheap looking at all. They come about 3-4 inches above the knee in the front but I'm also super short (4'11). The fit is great - they're not baggy and they'd look perfect with leggings/tights or even skinny jeans. I highly recommend these boots.

Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Case for iPhone 5 and 5S (Pink and Black)
Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Case for iPhone 5 and 5S (Pink and Black)
Offered by Tech1
Price: $14.20
10 used & new from $4.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 30, 2014
Mine was counterfeit, so order with caution.

20" Inch Silky Straight Clip on in Human Hair Extensions, 10pcs, 100g, Color #4 (Medium Brown)
Offered by Yongshun Hair-Products Beauty
Price: $38.99
6 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars these are pretty OK. As the other reviewers have stated, July 30, 2014
I've owned sooo many kinds of extensions, from sew ins to making my own clip ins. This time, I just got plain lazy with making my own, so I decided to order these, mainly because of the price. For the price you pay, these are pretty OK. As the other reviewers have stated, these extensions are pretty thin - I have thin hair, so it's OK for me, but if you have thicker hair, I really suggest at least two packages. The ends are pretty thin, but again, ok for me because I mainly bought these to use with my curling rod, but just keep that in mind. With regards to the quality of the hair, it isn't remy as the package suggests, and you shouldn't really expect it to be. It takes color well - I use a semi-permanent on my own hair and I colored these to match ( I do not/did not lighten my own hair or the extensions, but I get a nice burgundy with Jazzing Cherry Cola over my hair and the extensions, which are color #4) and it matches pretty well. I haven't tried to curl it yet, but from the feel, it seems like it will take a curl well. Over all, these extensions aren't too bad and I'm happy with my purchase. Mine did come with a few gray hairs and even some thread in weird places, but these are OK with a tiny bit of TLC. If you want perfection, I suggest either making your own or buying from foxylocks or a similar website. For the price you pay, these are pretty decent clip ins and I would recommend them so long as you've done your homework and read the reviews.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2014 1:50 PM PDT

Miusol Keyhole With Metal buckle Open-Chest Bodycon Pencil Party Dress,Medium/US Size 8
Offered by Mode Nuage

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK..., January 24, 2014
This dress is just OK and here's the main reason why:
It's literally all cotton/polyester or whatever the material is --- There is no stretch so it doesn't hug the curves the way a body con dress should. It feels more like a fitted tee-shirt to be totally honest. I'm 4'11 and I have an hour glass shape, and I feel as if it's too large/saggy in the stomach area and a tad bit too tight in the arm area.

I ordered a medium and it fit just fine but the material is rather thin and again, this is not a body con dress. The good thing about the dress is that the buckle isn't cheap. It is a metal buckle. This dress is just OK - I ordered it for day one of my birthday weekend with my boyfriend, but I guess I'll just have to continue searching. I'll keep this dress in my closet but I doubt I'll be wearing it any time soon. If the material were different, I would have rated this dress with 5 stars. The seller, however, is great. Really fast shipping!

Vince Camuto Women's Volero Riding Boot
Vince Camuto Women's Volero Riding Boot
Price: $89.47 - $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color!, November 9, 2013
I got these in the burgundy color and they look great! They are very comfortable and the quality is awesome.

Hollow Pattern Butterfly Electroplating Hard Case Back Cover for iPhone 5 5G Gold
Offered by flower88
Price: $1.17
3 used & new from $0.98

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved it but..., July 29, 2013
I loved this case, but I'm sorry to say that it significantly decreased my service when I had it on. I'm an AT&T customer, and my text and imessages are significantly slower when this case is on. Unfortunately, I had to give it up, but it is a beautiful case. It doesn't do much protecting, but if you're ordering it, you should be aware that this is just for beauty. Anyway, I gave mine away to my cousin who is a T-Mobile customer. Sad to see it go!

Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump,White Lux Patent Polyurethane,6 M US
Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump,White Lux Patent Polyurethane,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work pump!, June 12, 2013
I ordered these shoes in a size 6 and whoa are they perfect! They fit perfectly, and the height is perfect for work. They are very comfortable to wear alllllll day at the office. There is a tiny bit of room in the back, but because it fits around the toe area perfect, it doesn't flip off or anything when walking. They don't squeeze my pinky toe like other shoes, and the color is perfect! I will say, however, that it DOES show toe cleavage. I don't know how many people mind that, but I definitely don't. I like them so much that I will be ordering other colors for work.

Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand, Candy Cane
Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand, Candy Cane
Offered by Akstore
Price: $9.35
12 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't want to get too personal here.., December 21, 2012
This is a great looking toy that is heavier and bigger than I expected. It looks so great that my boyfriend said he should hang this on the Christmas tree when we're done with it.. No one would ever know the difference. All in all, we enjoy this toy as a couple ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3