Profile for Hail, Marcabia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hail, Marcabia "Hail, Marcabia" RSS Feed (CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Casabella Rectangular Storage Caddy, Graphite
Casabella Rectangular Storage Caddy, Graphite
Price: $14.80
7 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything falls over!, December 6, 2014
Meh. I got a few of these to make 'cleaning kits' with and wish I hadn't. I like they slot into the matching bucket, but the walls are too short and narrow. Almost every cleaning bottle I put in either falls down or is too wide to fit and it makes a mess.

On the other hand, they're sturdy enough to hold tools and car junk, so they aren't a total loss.

Panda Ultra Wireless N USB Adapter (150Mbps) - 802.11n 2.4GHz - Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, Mint 14/15/16, Ubuntu 12.04/12.10/13.04/13.10, Fedora 17/18/19/20, openSUSE 12.1/12.2/12.3, Puppy 5.6, Lubuntu 12.10/13.04, Kubuntu 12.04/12.10/13.04, BackTrack5 R3, Kali Linux 1.0.3, Raspbrian Wheezy and OpenELEC
Offered by Panther One
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.99

OXO Good Grips Silicone Sink Strainer
OXO Good Grips Silicone Sink Strainer
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you love a sink strainer?, October 25, 2014
Can you love a sink strainer? I have two of these now, and the old ones that actually came with the sink went right in the trash. These:

Drain water even when full.
Flip inside out to empty.
Do not need to be turned or jiggled.
Go in the dishwasher!

NOW Foods Erythritol Natural Sweetener, 1 lb
NOW Foods Erythritol Natural Sweetener, 1 lb
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $10.40
23 used & new from $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the idea of baked goods that taste 'real, October 25, 2014
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. In baked goods, it is indistinguishable from sugar. Unfortunately, in liquid or fresh recipes (frosting, whipped cream, etc) it does not stay dissolved. If you like the idea of baked goods that taste 'real,' this is the stuff.

Bug & Fly Clear Window Traps - 3 Packs of 4 Traps
Bug & Fly Clear Window Traps - 3 Packs of 4 Traps
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing product, October 25, 2014
Sadly discontinued, please consider bringing them back! These are the best solution for fruit flies, bar none. Just stick on the wall or a warm window where flies congregate and problem solved. A little gross to dispose of but we have not seen a winged demon all year.

Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag, Red/Black, Red/Black, One Size
Everest Luggage Sporty Gear Bag, Red/Black, Red/Black, One Size
Price: $13.61
11 used & new from $12.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for emergency supplies, October 25, 2014
Well made for the price. I wouldn't use this bag for hard duty, but it makes a very handy emergency bag for the car. It holds a blanket, water bottles, first aid kit, flashlights, jumper cables, and numerous other items. I plan to get a few more for our other vehicles.

DCNL Metal Snap Clip
DCNL Metal Snap Clip
Offered by PriceGrab
Price: $9.90
6 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable., October 25, 2014
This review is from: DCNL Metal Snap Clip (Misc.)
A hard to find style that I need to keep wisps away while I read or type. These work well enough despite the steep price, but after a short time the color is already chipping from some of them.

Filofax 2015 A5 Organizer, Fusion Black (C022782-15)
Filofax 2015 A5 Organizer, Fusion Black (C022782-15)
Price: $63.02
5 used & new from $51.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert!, October 25, 2014
Been back and forth over the years, having a love/hate relationship with planners. This is one of my favorites so far. I LOVE the a5 size- gives me enough space to write without weighing ten tons in my purse.

This is my first non-leather planner, as the model I wanted costs more than my bag and I was just not ready for that level of commitment. However, I like this cover very much. It is very well made and the quality touches are visible.

The cover opens flat and stays put, and the rings are large enough to hold a lot of paper. I have no issues writing in it as I have with others.

The multiple slip pockets on the outside are very useful, especially for tucking slips of paper, tickets or coupons in while traveling.

My phablet does not fit in the phone holder, but it is the perfect size for a stack of index cards. There is a sleeve in the back for a notepad, and another in the front that holds paper, as well as six card slots, perfect for frequent shopper and loyalty cards. (I like that it doesn't try to be a wallet replacement.)

The filler is a bit so-so. The paper is thin and unremarkable, but I don't mind because I prefer to design my own pages.

OPI San Francisco Nail Lacquer Collection, Lost on Lombard
OPI San Francisco Nail Lacquer Collection, Lost on Lombard
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $7.09
7 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect red!, October 25, 2014
Darker than the image shows, a perfect dark blood red that isn't blue or orangey. Goes on smooth and covers in one coat.

Very flattering with my olive skin, and one of my favorite colors ever.

StoreSMART® Remove & Reuse - Ten 3" x 5" Pockets - Open short side - Vinyl Plastic (PSR164S10)
Offered by StoreSMART
Price: $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these in my filofax to keep track of ..., October 25, 2014
I use these in my filofax to keep track of lists. Perfectly sized for index cards. They do seem to remove ok, although I haven't done much more than restick the corners as they occasionally lift from the plastic surface I stuck them to.

These would work well for recipe cards, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12