Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Phyllis > Reviews

Browse

Phyllis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phyllis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fear of Falling (Shores of Indian Lake)
Fear of Falling (Shores of Indian Lake)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another terrific Read, March 13, 2016
Fear of Falling was a romantic story filled with action, drama, fear, selfishness, pride, and all the confusion that can lead to a horrible ending. However, Catherine Lanigan wove this tale in such a way that I was sucked into these people's lives, I was excited for them, their new loves, and torn between wanting to shake them or knot their heads together. It was Youth. It was the fear of falling in love!!!! The title told the story. I love, love, love Rafe. He was a homebody, a hunk, in my mind and he fell for Olivia when no other woman had captured his heart. Olivia was screwed up from her father and it took a lot for Rafe to prove his simple ability to love and be loved by her. I am going to read it again...just because I couldn't wait to turn the page and see if my hope for true love was going to come true. So, I read faster than I usually do. Again....Catherine Lanigan made the characters so real to me that I could love them, get mad at them, want to get up in the middle of the night and read further.
Thank You Catherine. I can't wait for the next one. Terrific Read!!!!!! Exciting with a perfect ending!

Because of Low (Sea Breeze Book 2)
Because of Low (Sea Breeze Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving Abbi's books. Can't wait for the next ..., November 25, 2015
I'm loving Abbi's books. Can't wait for the next one.

Breathe (Sea Breeze Book 1)
Breathe (Sea Breeze Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars new to romance and in love with love, November 25, 2015
I really enjoy a happy ending. We all experienced these predicaments in a relationship. It is so nice to see the people change when they are truly in love and want no one else in the world except that one person. Love your stories Abbi.

Key Of Valor (Key Trilogy Book 3)
Key Of Valor (Key Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love most of Nora Robert's books, June 20, 2015
I love most of Nora Robert's books. The Key Trilogy was very exciting and wonderful. I loved that series. Though predictable, it is refreshing to know that you will always end up satisfied with a good ending. Sometimes I get upset with the heroines. Everyone of them appear to be glamorous. Sometimes it would be nice to know that the hunks out there can actually fall in love with a regular girl.

A Sinister Charade: The Global Warming Hoax
A Sinister Charade: The Global Warming Hoax
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the seasons, June 16, 2015
A Sinister Charade projects the hypocrisy of global warming as a means for our government to control and instill fear into everyone. From the political leaders and scientists to the individuals trying to live a normal existence...there is deception. Fear is instilled upon people by those they
should have been able to trust. This book is a fast moving, exciting, soul-searching thriller. It was food for thought. Like the seasons, our lives
are changing. We can't control those changes. We can't stop them and we have no more control over them than the change in weather. Global warming is God's doing....not man's. However, there are those who would like for us to think otherwise. A great read. Kudos to Dan Coffman.

Key Of Knowledge (Key Trilogy Book 2)
Key Of Knowledge (Key Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the trilogies, June 8, 2015
I love the trilogies. They make a better read because sometimes when a book ends, it is too final. This way, all bases get covered.
Thank you for that Nora.

Key Of Light (Key Trilogy Book 1)
Key Of Light (Key Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the characters, May 31, 2015
I was excited to find this trilogy by Nora Roberts. I finished the Key of Light and started the second in the trilogy today.
I love the characters. I can feel some of their emotions because I've been in their predicaments and walked in their shoes.
Nora creates real scenarios. Holding jobs that are comfortable and people have held for years, not just weeks. Then to be
fired or let go because of jealousy or what ever happens that is not the heroines fault, is very real. It happens and each book and each
character expressed the feelings that we hold deep inside and have harbored. Love Nora Roberts books and will continue to read
them.

Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island Book 3)
Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love her books, May 31, 2015
I am becoming a Nora Roberts fan. I love her books. I know I will enjoy getting to a happy ending. That is so important.
I hate a book that I struggle through because love hurts and can get so complicated. But when they end well with the romance
that these books end with.....I'll pick up another one. I love the trilogies. They are the best.

Katia's Promise (Shores of Indian Lake)
Katia's Promise (Shores of Indian Lake)

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Love Can Last!!!, May 12, 2015
So far, I loved Katia'a Promise the best. I loved how all the Indian Lake Series books included the people from the books before them. It s a growing family that we recognize. Katia's Promise was a fast read because I wanted that childhood romance to continue though Austin was a typical bratty male and Katia didn't realize how much in love they both were. It could have turned out differently and they both could have walked away from true love. It was fascinating how Catherine Lanigan weaved this story and got them together in the end. I carried my Kindle around with me because I had to keep reading and I wanted to make sure Austin and Katia got together. Ha ha ha I loved it. I was excited and sad and then encouraged and then when I thought I would end up crying, I was relieved. Great book....Great story....Terrific Author. Thanks Catherine.

A Fine Year for Love (Shores of Indian Lake)
A Fine Year for Love (Shores of Indian Lake)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Happy ending and heart gripping Romance for Catherine, April 27, 2015
I enjoyed A Fine Year for Love for many reasons. For one, I was raised in an Italian home and the setting was very realistic on how the Italian family members interact. It kept me nervous and I had to keep reading because Liz and Gabe were so attracted to each other but there was so much pride and reluctance on both sides that it took a lot of time and thought to work through the plot of this story and get them together in the end. I kept wanting to read the last page. It was fast reading and very gratifying in the end. As we get older, we look back on our love and romances and it takes a book like A Fine Year for Love to help keep the memories of those youthful days alive. I loved this book and can't wait for the next one in the Indian Lake series. Thank you Catherine Lanigan for another pleasurable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3