Profile for Sahar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sahar RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hampton-Bay UC7078T With Up Down Light Remote Control
Hampton-Bay UC7078T With Up Down Light Remote Control
Offered by Ceiling Fan Controls Megamart
Price: $9.74
4 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Remote, August 6, 2014
Our original control quit working, so we bought this one. Works like it's suppose to.

Forever Women's Skull Print Knitted Open Cardigan
Forever Women's Skull Print Knitted Open Cardigan
Price: $7.45 - $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Order the Next Size Up, August 6, 2014
It's a nice sweater. It's soft and has a good thickness to it. It'll be cozy and warm in the fall. The size does run a little small, tho. The charcoal color is nice. It's not gray like it looks in the photo. It's a true charcoal, or soft black.

Syringe 1cc  Luer Slip Tip Sterile  (Pack of 10)
Syringe 1cc Luer Slip Tip Sterile (Pack of 10)
Offered by GPS Medical Supply
Price: $2.47
11 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For Dog's Meds, July 24, 2014
These work perfectly for giving our dog her flea and tick meds every month. One will last for several uses, then I open a new one.

Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,10 M US
Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,10 M US
Price: $56.95
16 used & new from $56.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A little heavy, July 24, 2014
Got these for my daughter. She loves them. They're a little heavy, but she says they are comfortable and they seem to be well made.

TANZK Black Stretch Magic Tattoo Choker Necklace and Bracelet Set Vintage Jewelry New
Offered by TANZK
Price: $12.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 23, 2014
The bracelet broke almost immediately, but my daughter has been wearing the necklace for weeks. Just need to be careful with it.

Quze Adjustable Wooden Laptop Desk Notebook Computer Stand with Built in Cooling Fan Portable, Foldable Lap Desk
Offered by On The House
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $27.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Laptop Desk, March 23, 2014
Nice and seems sturdy enough for our needs. The only issue I have is the bar that keeps laptop from sliding doesn't stay in. It's loose. I tried using superglue. Held it for a while. Other than that, it's a nice desk. Fan works. We adjusted the desk the first time used and haven't needed to since, so we don't keep using the plastic clips that some people have complained about. I understand when they say they don't look like they will last long, so we just try not to use them.

TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Years of Turbo Tax, February 7, 2014
Turbo Tax is easy to use and I like it. But in years past, I always bought it on Amazon because if I kept checking the price, there would always be a better deal on a different day. This year, prices stayed the same, and it's the same as in B&M stores, so next time, I will buy it at the store so I don't have to wait for a delivery. I do recommend the product, tho.

Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20" Extension) TV Wall Mount Bracket for 23-49" (and some TVs up to 55") LCD, LED and Plasma Flat Screen TVs up to VESA 400x400 and 66lbs, with full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation Motion, Including a Free Twist
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $25.69
8 used & new from $24.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but use to be better., February 7, 2014
I ordered one of these a few years ago. It was well made and held up nicely. Needed another, so I went thru past orders to make sure I was ordering the same one. It works, but is certainly not the quality of the first one. On the new one, the TV keeps wanting to tip downwards. Never had that problem with the first one, and that TV was heavier than the new one. Also had issues with the screws that were provided. Didn't fit, so I had to run out to find and buy new ones. Used for 32 inch TV.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 12:04 PM PST

Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs
Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs
Price: $18.99
18 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and nice size, September 19, 2013
This is just the right size drawer. I'm glad I didn't get the bigger one because it would've taken up too much counter space. Some reviewer's said when they put the coffee pot on top of the drawer, the weight made the drawer difficult to open, but we don't have that problem. We have the coffee pot on top, full of water, and the drawer slides easily. Very sturdy and very convenient.

Zyliss MagiCan Can Opener, Red
Zyliss MagiCan Can Opener, Red
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $6.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Red MagiCan, August 1, 2013
It's true that you might not want to use this for tuna because you can't squish it down to drain it, but other than that, I like this can opener. It takes a minute to get use to it as you have to connect it to the can from the top rather than the side, but it works very well. I have not had any sharp edges as some other reviewers have mentioned and basically, I would buy this can opener again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3