ARRAY(0xd81e0984)

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sahar RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Stretch Magic Tattoo Choker Necklace and Bracelet Set Vintage Jewelry New
Black Stretch Magic Tattoo Choker Necklace and Bracelet Set Vintage Jewelry New
Offered by tangmarket
Price: $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 23, 2014
The bracelet broke almost immediately, but my daughter has been wearing the necklace for weeks. Just need to be careful with it.

Adjustable Wooden Laptop Desk Notebook Computer Stand with Built in Cooling Fan Portable, Foldable Lap Desk (Black)
Offered by On The House
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Laptop Desk, March 23, 2014
Nice and seems sturdy enough for our needs. The only issue I have is the bar that keeps laptop from sliding doesn't stay in. It's loose. I tried using superglue. Held it for a while. Other than that, it's a nice desk. Fan works. We adjusted the desk the first time used and haven't needed to since, so we don't keep using the plastic clips that some people have complained about. I understand when they say they don't look like they will last long, so we just try not to use them.

TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Years of Turbo Tax, February 7, 2014
Turbo Tax is easy to use and I like it. But in years past, I always bought it on Amazon because if I kept checking the price, there would always be a better deal on a different day. This year, prices stayed the same, and it's the same as in B&M stores, so next time, I will buy it at the store so I don't have to wait for a delivery. I do recommend the product, tho.

Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20" Extension) TV Wall Mount Bracket for 23-55 inch LCD, LED and Plasma Flat Screen TVs up to VESA 400x400 and 66lbs, with full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation Motion, Including a Twisted Veins 10' Braided High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable and a 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by CheetahMounts
Price: $28.69
10 used & new from $28.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but use to be better., February 7, 2014
I ordered one of these a few years ago. It was well made and held up nicely. Needed another, so I went thru past orders to make sure I was ordering the same one. It works, but is certainly not the quality of the first one. On the new one, the TV keeps wanting to tip downwards. Never had that problem with the first one, and that TV was heavier than the new one. Also had issues with the screws that were provided. Didn't fit, so I had to run out to find and buy new ones. Used for 32 inch TV.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 12:04 PM PST

Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs
Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and nice size, September 19, 2013
This is just the right size drawer. I'm glad I didn't get the bigger one because it would've taken up too much counter space. Some reviewer's said when they put the coffee pot on top of the drawer, the weight made the drawer difficult to open, but we don't have that problem. We have the coffee pot on top, full of water, and the drawer slides easily. Very sturdy and very convenient.

Zyliss MagiCan Can Opener, Red
Zyliss MagiCan Can Opener, Red
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Red MagiCan, August 1, 2013
It's true that you might not want to use this for tuna because you can't squish it down to drain it, but other than that, I like this can opener. It takes a minute to get use to it as you have to connect it to the can from the top rather than the side, but it works very well. I have not had any sharp edges as some other reviewers have mentioned and basically, I would buy this can opener again.

Hamilton Beach 729 Drink Mixer
Hamilton Beach 729 Drink Mixer
Price: $19.77
43 used & new from $19.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Drink Mixer, July 17, 2013
Yes, it does mix drinks, but as another reviewer said, don't expect anything thick. If you use ice cream, it has to be VERY soft, and if you use fruit, it has to be already mashed before you mix it. It's not like a blender that will mash things up for you. But, if you need something that only mixes, this works.

Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver
Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $8.35
25 used & new from $5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shaver, February 9, 2013
It works well on sweaters. Batteries ran down kind of fast. I was able to get one sweater done and part of another one. It works.

TurboTax Premier Federal + E-File + State 2012
TurboTax Premier Federal + E-File + State 2012
Offered by JGmediasupply
Price: $10.25
49 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TurboTax, February 9, 2013
Easy to install. I did need to contact customer service with a couple of minor questions, tho not about the product itself. Like another person said, it took a while before my turn came up in chat. I think around 20 minutes. I got someone who couldn't answer what I was asking, so he connected me with an agent who was very helpful and even called me to walk me thru it. I've been using TurboTax for a few years and will continue to do so.

Weed Eater WEB160 7.5 amp 160 mph Electric Blower
Weed Eater WEB160 7.5 amp 160 mph Electric Blower
Price: $38.99
40 used & new from $32.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing!, February 9, 2013
I also ordered this thru Amazon's Warehouse Deals as "Like new". Everything was there...just the box was kind of beat up, but not too bad. Great deal for a really nice blower that is lightweight and easy to use. I only plugged it in to try it for a few minutes, but worked well and seems it will be fine for use around the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3