Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Sahar > Reviews

Browse

Sahar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sahar RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Women's Fine 925 Sterling Silver Custom Personalized CZ Heart Birthstone Claddagh Ring, Size 8
Offered by Claddagh Gold
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, March 20, 2016
Beautiful ring. Not too small or thin, and looks exactly as pictured.

Imagine This Oval Magnet, Rescued Dogs Rock
Imagine This Oval Magnet, Rescued Dogs Rock
Price: $7.03
6 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescued Dogs DO Rock!, March 6, 2015
Good quality, great message. I put this on my vehicle right away. It seems durable and like it will hold up for quite a while.

Norpro 682 Anti Freeze Ice Cream Spade
Norpro 682 Anti Freeze Ice Cream Spade
Offered by Hubbub
Price: $6.12
31 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars It DOES work, October 5, 2014
I bought the Norpro anti-freeze scoop about a year ago. Love it so much that I ordered a couple of spades. One for us and one as a gift for an older couple that I think will appreciate it being easier to scoop their ice cream. It really does work!

Hampton-Bay UC7078T With Up Down Light Remote Control
Hampton-Bay UC7078T With Up Down Light Remote Control
Offered by Ceiling Fan Parts Superstore
Price: $22.99
6 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Remote, August 6, 2014
Our original control quit working, so we bought this one. Works like it's suppose to.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Order the Next Size Up, August 6, 2014
It's a nice sweater. It's soft and has a good thickness to it. It'll be cozy and warm in the fall. The size does run a little small, tho. The charcoal color is nice. It's not gray like it looks in the photo. It's a true charcoal, or soft black.

Syringe 1cc  Luer Slip Tip Sterile  (Pack of 10)
Syringe 1cc Luer Slip Tip Sterile (Pack of 10)
Offered by Find4Fix (CN Direct Shipping)
Price: $2.03
19 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For Dog's Meds, July 24, 2014
These work perfectly for giving our dog her flea and tick meds every month. One will last for several uses, then I open a new one.

Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,10 M US
Demonia By Pleaser Women's Creeper-101 Lace-Up,Black Suede,10 M US
Price: $64.95
20 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A little heavy, July 24, 2014
Got these for my daughter. She loves them. They're a little heavy, but she says they are comfortable and they seem to be well made.

TANZK Black Stretch Magic Tattoo Choker Necklace and Bracelet Set Vintage Jewelry New

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 23, 2014
The bracelet broke almost immediately, but my daughter has been wearing the necklace for weeks. Just need to be careful with it.

Quze Adjustable Wooden Laptop Desk Notebook Computer Stand with Built in Cooling Fan Portable, Foldable Lap Desk
Offered by On The House
Price: $34.49
3 used & new from $22.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Laptop Desk, March 23, 2014
Nice and seems sturdy enough for our needs. The only issue I have is the bar that keeps laptop from sliding doesn't stay in. It's loose. I tried using superglue. Held it for a while. Other than that, it's a nice desk. Fan works. We adjusted the desk the first time used and haven't needed to since, so we don't keep using the plastic clips that some people have complained about. I understand when they say they don't look like they will last long, so we just try not to use them.

TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Years of Turbo Tax, February 7, 2014
Turbo Tax is easy to use and I like it. But in years past, I always bought it on Amazon because if I kept checking the price, there would always be a better deal on a different day. This year, prices stayed the same, and it's the same as in B&M stores, so next time, I will buy it at the store so I don't have to wait for a delivery. I do recommend the product, tho.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4