Profile for S. McMath > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. McMath "Macpix" RSS Feed (Laporte, CO USA)

Qi Gong Fire & Water With Matthew Cohen
Qi Gong Fire & Water With Matthew Cohen
DVD ~ Matthew Cohen
Price: $11.99
32 used & new from $5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, August 31, 2014
Straightforward and clear presentation with good demos.

Wacom Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet (PTH450)
Wacom Intuos5 Touch Small Pen Tablet (PTH450)
Offered by CoolGraphicStuff
2 used & new from $302.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Touch and touch, April 14, 2012
I'm used to using an Intous 2 tablet on my older desktop, but when I got a new laptop and discovered there was a new Intuos 5 Touch available, I ordered a small tablet to be as portable as my computer. I'm very pleased with the stylus operation on the small tablet, and wonder why I'd ever need a bigger one. It's only a bit smaller than my old Intuos 2 medium, and works great within the swing of the wrist. The angle sensitivity with paint programs is a great feature, as well as the fine pressure control. The touch feature is handy and scaled far better than the computer's own touchpad. The scrolling feature is also very useful, but you have to remember to place the cursor in the field you want to scroll. Combined with the touch feature, it makes the Intuos 5 Touch far more versatile than a stylus-only tablet. I have yet to learn how to use the buttons for more features. So far, I'm very impressed.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD - Black
7 used & new from $185.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable little camera, January 9, 2011
I haven't taken a lot of pictures yet with this camera, and have yet to adequately exploit exposure compensation, but for the size and price it's pretty remarkable. Add in the capacity to shoot HD video, and it's amazing.
So far I have only shot mpeg video, because my computer doesn't have the capacity to edit HD, but the mpeg is pretty good. Powerful stuff for a camera I can carry in a pocket.

Opteka T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, XS, XSi, XTi and XT Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo
Price: $13.95
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Described, June 25, 2009
This product arrived promptly and was exactly as described. I wanted a Canon t-mount for using a couple of mirror-lens telephoto/spotting scopes that I have, and this perfectly fills the bill. Thanks.