Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now Tikes
Profile for Sheila > Reviews

Sheila's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheila RSS Feed

Aprilaire 201 Replacement Filter
Aprilaire 201 Replacement Filter
Offered by National_Equipment_Parts
Price: $23.42
17 used & new from $23.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, July 1, 2014
For twenty two years I've used these filters. Until this year, I'd bought them from a local company: great service and a fair price. When the company changed hands, the new owners doubled the price, asking $50 for one filter! I told him I'd try someplace else; Amazon was the first place I looked. Great service and a fair price!

Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel, Blue
Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel, Blue
Price: $7.94
10 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen tool!, February 17, 2012
This little item is a big help. It is large enough to scoop up veggies and transfer them to the pan in one swipe. The sides ensure that everthing on it stays put. It is easy to maneuver and a breeze to clean up. It also fits nicely in my utensil drawer, so it's always within reach. If I lost it, I'd replace it with exactly the same item. And, of course, I'd order it from Amazon!