Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jennifer E. Bernat > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer E. Bernat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer E. Bernat RSS Feed (California, USA)

New QUEST Underwater Magnetic Communication Slate for Scuba Diving - Black
New QUEST Underwater Magnetic Communication Slate for Scuba Diving - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my all-time favorite slate. The slate side is double-sided which gives ..., November 24, 2014
This is my all-time favorite slate. The slate side is double-sided which gives me enough space to note all the fish I see in a 75 minute dive. The magnetic side is great for quick notes to my dive buddy.

Goddess Garden Kids SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen, Lotion, 3.4-Ounce
Goddess Garden Kids SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen, Lotion, 3.4-Ounce
Price: Click here to see our price
51 used & new from $11.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than the thick non-nano zinc sunblocks, July 16, 2014
I've tried a lot of zinc oxide sunblocks, but this is the best. We used it on our family vacation in Hawaii. For 5 days in the sun I didn't get burned at all while my arms got a beautiful tan. On the sixth day we ran out and I used a thicker non-nano block that we had been putting on the kids. That day my husband and I both got sunburned. I'll be sticking with this sunblock!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toothpaste, June 5, 2013
I was nervous when I first tried Earthpaste. It's brown. But it tastes good, not at all like dirt! The lack of sweetener was not at all noticeable until I tried to go back to my old natural brands. They now taste sickeningly sweet, so I'm sticking with my Earthpaste. I just wish I could get a Prime subscription for it so the shipping wasn't such a large part of the price!

Easy Fold Bag - Reusable Grocery Bags - 3 Pack, Moss Green
Easy Fold Bag - Reusable Grocery Bags - 3 Pack, Moss Green
Offered by Fandimo Easy
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite shopping bags, June 5, 2013
I just moved to a town with a plastic bag ban, which means that I have to get used to carrying shopping bags into all the stores I go to, not just the large grocery store. When you're carrying them all the time, the cheap recycled plastic grocery bags are just too big and unwieldy, but often my old string market bags (think European market) aren't strong enough.
The Easy Fold bags are perfect! They hold a ton but fold into a space the size of a medium wallet. The only thing they lack is a carabiner to fasten the storage pouch to my purse or belt, but you know, I can buy a 'biner easily (and put it in my bag). The bags are strong and the handles don't bite into my hands the way that many thin bags can. I think I may well buy another three and donate most of my old shopping bags.

green sprouts 10 Ounce Aqua Bottle, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
green sprouts 10 Ounce Aqua Bottle, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted a year, December 6, 2012
I bought this water bottle for my then 2 1/2 year old last winter. It was a nice size and I appreciated the clever straw design that allows for replacement if the kids chew it up. I was about to buy another one for my 8 month old. But this morning the bottle slipped out of the 3 year old's hands, hit a wooden porch floor, and cracked badly.

Certified Baltic Amber Teething Necklace for Baby (Raw Chip) - Anti-inflammatory
Offered by The Art Of Cure
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm convinced!, November 30, 2010
I was skeptical but desperate when I bought this necklace. My 1 year old was starting to teethe his canines and was constantly experiencing low-grade teething pain. I didn't like how much ibuprofen I was giving him. My son really likes his amber necklace. On days when I forget to put it on him he fusses, grumbles, and tugs on his neckline until I go get the necklace. As soon as I put it on him he brightens right up! I would definitely recommend amber necklaces to friends.

What To Cook When You Think There's Nothing in the House To Eat: More Than 175 Easy Recipes And Meal Ideas
by Arthur Schwartz
108 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Cookbook, January 7, 2009
This is my go-to when the cupboard is bare. Over the years I've lent it out to various friends in tough economic times and I'm sure to use it more in 2009. I love that the recipes are alphabetical by ingredient. When you're staring at the fridge or pantry saying "I have X that needs eating" it is a great boon to be able to turn to that very ingredient and find simple straightforward recipes. The Smothered Cabbage and chocolate pudding recipes alone are worth the price of the book!

A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking
A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking
by Marcy Goldman
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes, November 6, 2001
I checked this book out from the library several times before buying it. The Passover Chocolate Torte was a raving success at our family's seder. The honey cake is to die for. And the pareve cocoa cake is delicious! I've served all of these to non-Jewish friends, and they've loved them all. None of these recipes taste like they've been "kosherized". They're wonderful to start with!