Profile for book worm > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

book worm RSS Feed

Mah Nishtanah
Mah Nishtanah
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all of the song, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Mah Nishtanah (MP3 Music)
The recording is fine and it is the expected cut from this album but it is missing the final two questions so it is useless. You expect when you buy a song that you get the song not the first half of the song. Really disappointed in not getting what I expected which is the complete song. Kind of like buying a 99 cent hamburger and only getting the bun.

GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
GunVault NV300 NanoVault with Combination Lock
Price: $23.02
67 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Some modification required, September 17, 2013
I saw the reviews that stated that the lock was plastic and broke very easy. What I did not understand is that the latch on the unit that I received was catching on the catch even in the open position so the box could not be opened in any condition and I ended up breaking the latch the first time that I opened it. Really turned out to be a good thing since after it broke I looked at how to repair it. The rest of the plastic knob is more solid so I filed the broken retainer for the latch smooth, drilled the center for a machine screw, replaced the latch (in the correct position and direction!!!) and secured the latch with a over sized washer and sheet metal screw. I also bent the catch as far away from the latch as the front edge of the case would allow to prevent the latch to hang up on the catch in the open position. When done I now feel that I have a case that went from a box that could be opened in 10 seconds with a pocket knife or car key to a box that would take a few minutes and require a tool better than what is normally in your pocket. I gave the product three stars since it is very inexpensive and after some work is for me reasonably secure. I also rated it low since it is never going to be a 30 minute secure container and does take some shop time to get it to even the most basic level of security. If I order another again the first thing that I would do is break it and repair it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2013 10:00 AM PST

Travelpro Crew 8 22 Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter,Black,One Size
Travelpro Crew 8 22 Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter,Black,One Size
Offered by PORTMANTOS
Price: $169.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Travelpro Crew 8 22 inch first trip, February 23, 2011
The first time I attempted to use this luggage was on 1-27-2011 on Continental Airlines.

While the advertised size is the correct dimensions of the main frame of the bag including a advertised width of 9 inches, the true width of the bag even with nothing in the front pockets and the main bag NOT expanded is slightly over 10 1/2 inches. It was the width of the bag that kept it from fitting into the metal frame provided by Continental airlines that only allows a 9 inch width. At the boarding area I was required to check the bag at the time of boarding. I had to remove my laptop and other fragile items to put in a tiny tote which was the only other thing I had with me for this trip.

The large zipper pocket on the front of the bag is designed to hold a laptop computer. My laptop did fit in the pocket while the bag was laying on a flat surface for the purpose of packing. Upon removing the laptop at airport security screening, the zipper on the front pocket separated when opening, and I could not zip the pocket closed.

This is the first time I have used this bag for travel, and it was a nightmare. First it is not the advertised size, so I had to check it, rather than being able to carry it on the plane. The items packed in the bag were considered safe for carry on, but not for normal handling of luggage.

The fact the zipper did not function properly on the very first use, was a serious issue as well.

For the cost and the reputation of this luggage, I am a very unsatisfied customer.