Profile for Okaykayluhh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Okaykayluhh RSS Feed

Fred & Friends Stacked Ceramic 12-Ounce Mug
Fred & Friends Stacked Ceramic 12-Ounce Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but dirty., December 30, 2011
So, I ordered this as a Christmas gift for a coffee lover. I got it right on time and was going to just wrap it up with out opening it, I'm glad I opened it! It was so dirty, all over the sides and handles. It looked like it had been used.Aide from the fact that I had to wash it before wrapping it, it is a super cute cup and I'm glad I bought it, the recipient loves it!

Italian Styled Blue Glass Seed 30 Strand Bracelet with Balinese Toggle Clasp
Italian Styled Blue Glass Seed 30 Strand Bracelet with Balinese Toggle Clasp
Offered by SuperJeweler
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A little misleading, still cute., December 17, 2011
First off, I only bought these (two of them) because of the insane sale price. However, there is no way that these bracelets were ever priced at $70, I wouldn't even value them at $15.I was expecting something with SUPERB quality! SuperJeweler is really pretentious because they make you think you're getting a really good deal, when you really aren't. Having that said, they are still kinda cute. They are loose, which sucks for small wristed people. I wish they were adjustable! I'm still giving them as gifts. I'm just peeved that the seller would say that they retail for that much...

Edit: I'm so upset! My friend opened her bracelet for Christmas and it broke IMMEDIATELY. Honestly, I'm really pissed about it. There's no way that I can fix it. BOO.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for bestie, December 17, 2011
These are really cute! I really don't have anything bad about them, namely because I haven't used them. I think that my best friend will really like these!

Plush Animal Winter Hat Penguin
Plush Animal Winter Hat Penguin
Offered by Dapper World
Price: $9.57
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
This is a really cute hate! It's really warm and cute. The size is a bit small, in my opinion. But, overall I like it.

Aurora World 10" Dolly Dolphin
Aurora World 10" Dolly Dolphin
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, December 8, 2011
I got this for my dear friend for Christmas, she loves dolphins. It's super soft and fuzzy and kind of adorable.