Profile for Ed-n-Bert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ed-n-Bert RSS Feed (Nebraska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Standard Butter Dish(Colors May Vary)
Standard Butter Dish(Colors May Vary)
Offered by TEXASVALUEONLINE
Price: $6.65
10 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid butter dish, just what we were looking for, January 18, 2015
Why is it so hard to find a butter dish anymore? Thank you Better Linen for making these available! I found one last year and my daughter (in another state) liked it so much, I ordered this one for her as a gift this year. She said she started using it the minute she opened the package. With children at home, plastic is the best material to use, since glass dishes are not only breakable, but they don't seal like a Rubbermaid.

Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz
Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz
Price: $12.59
35 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good!, October 7, 2014
Finally, a flea spray that smells good. I like it because it's natural, pleasant, and it works.

Write a Book in a Weekend: 7 'Insider' Strategies Find the Time, Choose a Winning Topic & Get Your Book Done! For Coaches, Consultants, Service Professionals & Entrepreneurs
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, you can write a book in a weekend, but you need to know how to do it., September 15, 2014
Donna always amazes me with her in-depth approach and detailed instructions for aspiring authors. She helps to dispel the myths of difficulty and shows the way to make your goals attainable. Follow her guidelines and you will have a completed book....yes, in a weekend.

Building Your Book for Kindle
Building Your Book for Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive guide to Kindle publishing!, September 15, 2014
This has to be the definitive book/guide/manual for anyone who wishes to write and publish a book on the Kindle.

PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE
PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal lovers will enjoy this, September 15, 2014
Very nice graphics, great message to help people of all ages understand the needs of small animals, with some insight into how shelters can help protect them. The only thing that keeps my rating from a perfect 5 is that this app is a bit confusing. I couldn't easily find the specific animals or items the app directed me to look for. Definitely not "fast-paced," but enjoyable to visit the grounds of the animal enclosures.

Campbell's Green Pea Soup, 11.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Campbell's Green Pea Soup, 11.25 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $21.97
5 used & new from $21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars After this item disappeared from all stores where I shop I was happy to see I can still get my favorite soup through Amazon., September 15, 2014
Saddened by the loss of this product on the shelves of the supermarkets where I shop, I was relieved to find that I could order it through Amazon. It's been years since I've had any, so I was surprised at how salty it is. I simply dilute it with milk and eat it less often, but the flavor is great.

LT1000 42" Deck Rebuild Kit Fits Sears Craftsman Mowers
LT1000 42" Deck Rebuild Kit Fits Sears Craftsman Mowers
Offered by OMPLLC
Price: $72.99
9 used & new from $66.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything fit well enough, however, as years go ..., September 15, 2014
Everything fit well enough, however, as years go by and a manufacturer modifies their products, generic parts may "fit" but sometimes do not actually replace the previous part. In this case, the pulleys are a different size, changing the speed ratios in the mower. In addition, I had to add my own modification to make the spindle fit so that it could be properly tightened. The bottom line, however, is that my mower is repaired and usable again.

Solitaire Free Pack
Solitaire Free Pack
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this collection of my favorite solitaire games!, July 19, 2014
This review is from: Solitaire Free Pack (App)
I love this collection. I put it on my Kindle Fire HD so I can play it anywhere....waiting for an appointment, passing the time on a long road trip, one game to help me wake up in the morning to get my brain "moving," and just whenever I want to relax.

Monster Busters
Monster Busters

4.0 out of 5 stars A really fun three-match game!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
I'm having a blast playing with these little monsters. Just match up three and they blast away! I have fun working my way up the levels with the new challenges each of them presents.

The Colony Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 5)
The Colony Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 5)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope the series never ends!, June 21, 2014
When a story flows so smoothly you don't feel as if you're reading, that has to be one definition of "well written." This book fits that definition. Many books have been characterized as "couldn't put it down," "kept me up all night," and "a real page-turner."
While The Colony Cat Caper deserves those comments, too, it's really more than a page-turner that kept me up all night because I couldn't put it down.

Perhaps because it's the fifth installment in a series, we've just become so familiar with the characters they don't seem like "characters" anymore....they've become our friends, and we are interested in their lives.

Of course, I have a special place in my heart for Rags, the star of the Klepto Cat Mystery series, because I'm one of many quintessential cat ladies who enjoys a good story with a clever cat in it. The factual elements of cat behavior and the side stories of the people create the tapestry that gives each episode the framework of normal life to make it all feel authentic and believable. I sincerely hope this is not the last book in the series. I'd like to see how Rags is going to get along with the Iveys' new baby!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6