Profile for Quill Penman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Quill Penman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief,Charcoal,Medium
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief,Charcoal,Medium
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously the best., June 29, 2013
I just replaced 10+ pairs of cotton boxers with 3 pairs of these. They're super comfortable, never smell, and even look better. You could wear them for a week straight if you wanted to (I wait 2-3 days).

They dry relatively fast.

They seem pretty much indestructible too. Not one of those garments that is gonna wear down quickly.

Viatek Products Mini Mosquito Trap
Viatek Products Mini Mosquito Trap
Offered by Dollar Direct Online
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works amazingly, ignore other reviews., July 9, 2012
I am a very critical person when it comes to consumer goods/services.

That being said, this thing is fantastic. I plugged it in because I kept getting mosquito bites in my apartment because my roommates would leave the door open or etc.

This thing caught something like 15 individual mosquitoes. I thought there were only one or two in my apartment...

Very solid investment :)

Salomon Men's Trail Runner II 1/2 Zip Tech Tee, White / Black, Large
Salomon Men's Trail Runner II 1/2 Zip Tech Tee, White / Black, Large
Offered by langton_distribution_ships_from_england

4.0 out of 5 stars You better be CUT, June 14, 2011
Let me just say that if you've got more than 10% body fat, this is not going to look good on you.

Functionally it's amazing, you can feel the sweat evaporating off your back like magic

I'd recommend it to anyone who isn't self-conscious. Rest assured, people will be seeing through this shirt.

Skagen Men's T233XLTMN Royal Blue Dial And Black Signature Skagen Band Watch
Skagen Men's T233XLTMN Royal Blue Dial And Black Signature Skagen Band Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece, April 12, 2011
It looks better in person. Not too loud, very classy.

Only complaint I have is I almost injured myself while trying to adjust the clasp because you must use a very thin object like a knife to open the clasp.

Now that it fits I expect it to be amazing. Maybe I will update this later.

SentrySafe X125 Security Safe, 1.2 Cubic Feet, Black
SentrySafe X125 Security Safe, 1.2 Cubic Feet, Black
Price: $101.72
35 used & new from $96.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrifying, March 18, 2011
Opened box. Tried key. Safe did not open.

Wait, isn't the point of a safe to be able to store things inside of it?

Don't waste your time or risk your possessions. The build quality is awful.

PUMA Men's Complete Nightfox TR Running Shoe
PUMA Men's Complete Nightfox TR Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 8, 2011
These look really distinct and feel extremely comfortable. I have somewhat wide soles and these seem to work very well for me. I got the orange color, looks great.

Thermaltake 5G 5.0Gbps USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with Hard Drive Pouch ST0019U
Price: $44.99
78 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with excellent support, February 4, 2011
I contacted their customer support and was greeted by the most knowledgeable tech support rep i've ever spoken to.

I couldn't get it to work at first because my drive had never been used, but he told me exactly what I needed to do: format it for the first time to allocate disk space using some tools inside device manager.

It looks really cool by the way.

Coby MP550-2G Clip 2 GB MP3 Player with Flash Memory (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Focus Corp
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $10.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine actually works, January 1, 2011
For those of you who don't know, this is a duplicate listing on Amazon. There is another one with about 3 reviews and it averages out at 4.5 stars over three ratings at time of writing. The build quality on this thing is terrible to be honest, but I got lucky and mine functions.

Problems with my unit:

Earphones require a lot of jostling around and pressing in to work (I use my own high-fidelity earphones) This means when the jack rotates, sometimes the sound will cut off. The jack definitely doesn't accept your 3.5mm plug that easily, you have to press it in kind of harshly.

LED Flickers continuously while charging

However ultimately it does work and the sound quality is decent. It's also extremely cheap... so that makes it a bargain

If you get a working unit, consider yourself lucky!

Just know that you're taking a chance when you buy this.

Coby MP-550-2G Black Micro-Clip MP3 Player
Coby MP-550-2G Black Micro-Clip MP3 Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine actually works, December 31, 2010
For those of you who don't know, this is a duplicate listing on Amazon. There is another one with about 25 reviews and it averages out at 2.5 stars. The build quality on this thing is terrible to be honest, but I got lucky and mine functions.

Problems with my unit:

LED Flickers continuously while charging

If you get a working unit, consider yourself lucky!

Just know that you're taking a chance when you buy this.

Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge for HP Laserjet CE285A (85A) P1102W, M1130, M1210,
Offered by Cool Toner
Price: $10.99
65 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible., December 31, 2010
The other review must be fake, because this thing does not even fit into the HP Laserjet P1102W. I tried putting it in the same way that the original cartridge fits in--didn't work.

Complete scam