Profile for G. Trapp > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Trapp RSS Feed (USA)

iPad Air 2 Case, Spigen® [Auto Sleep/Wake] iPad Air 2 Case Flip **NEW** [Slimbook] [Metallic Black] Automatic On/Off Slim and Lightweight Premium Book Style Folio Flip Cover for iPad Air 2 (2014) - Metallic Black (SGP11277)
Offered by Spigen Inc

Offered by ACCwarehouseUS
Price: $29.95
8 used & new from $21.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 21, 2015
Easy install with no bubbles, looks and works great.

Optima 8002-002-FFP RedTop Group 34 Starting Battery
Optima 8002-002-FFP RedTop Group 34 Starting Battery
Price: $144.38

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BATTERY, May 10, 2014
I replaced a six year old Optima with this one. No chance of leaking battery acid into the car now.

Hawk Performance HB171N.590 HP Plus Brake Pad
Hawk Performance HB171N.590 HP Plus Brake Pad
Price: $67.37
19 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value., May 3, 2013
I have used these pads for several years on my old Porsche at track days and have had very good results.

Logitech Harmony 700 Rechargeable Remote with Color Screen (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by ShopAmerica
Price: $84.95
34 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOGITECH HARMONY 700, February 26, 2011
I had some reservations before buying this remote as our Bose 3-2-1 system didn't work very well with the remote that came with it. But, this remote controls the Bose system very well! It also controls the Comcast Motorola DVR, Insignia DVD and Samsung TV. Setup was fairly straight forward and has functions to match virtually all of the original remotes. I did define one custom key for my own use even though it wasn't necessary. I didn't have to contact Logitech for any assistance. I'm very happy with the device.

Skagen Men's Titanium Watch #342XLTTM
Skagen Men's Titanium Watch #342XLTTM

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY!!, March 2, 2007
The crystal on these watches is prone to break for no reason. I had mine for two months when the crystal broke with no impact. It just cracked and fell out. Skagen service led me to believe that this is a common problem for this watch.

Skagen Men's Classic Watch #380LSXM
Skagen Men's Classic Watch #380LSXM

3.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO READ, March 2, 2007
I like the appearance of this watch and the thin profile but it is hard to read without looking at several angles. The glare on the crystal and the minimum contrast between face and hands makes it difficult to see. I have a Skagen 233LTTM with the same problem. I am hesitant to buy another Skagen unless I see it in person.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2007 6:51 AM PDT

Skagen Men's 233LTTM Titanium Mesh Watch
Skagen Men's 233LTTM Titanium Mesh Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO READ, March 2, 2007
I returned my 342XLTTM because the crystal cracked with no impact (common problem) so I ordered this watch and after two days I am very disappointed as it is very hard to read. There is a lot of glare in any direct light and the hands don't have a lot of contrast with the face. I would not buy this again so I'm looking for another watch to wear every day but am skeptical because the Skagen 380LSXM I bought has the same problem. I like the thin profile of the watch and the clasp works fine but I would like a watch that is easy to read without looking at several angles. So, I'm hesitant to buy another Skagen without seeing it in person.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2009 4:25 PM PDT