Profile for MO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MO RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Allegra K Women Sleeveless Deep V Neck Dress Summer High Low Dresses w Waistband
Offered by uxcell
Price: $18.79
2 used & new from $18.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 3, 2014
Always looks better in the picture than when you try it on at home. The size caused it not flow nicely. I could not get the belt to gather all that material up so it would look like the picture.
I had no idea how to wear the belt. And you definitely need to wear a slip! I ended up donating it to the thrift store.
Just not for me.

Solar Multicolor LED Christmas Lights
Solar Multicolor LED Christmas Lights
Offered by LED seller
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $11.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 3, 2014
Ugh I bought these last year for my Christmas outdoor decorations. I thought they'd be an answer to my lighting issues, no outdoor outlet and save $$ on electric.They are so dim! Not bright!
And they only lasted a couple weeks , the mechanics couldnt stand up to East Coast winter..rain snow etc..
I changed the batteries (which I quickly had to buy after the strand died) and got an additional week but again there was a short so unless I wanted to stand out there and hold the wire...
Do not buy and wait until someone figures out how to make truly worthwhile Christmas Decore solar lights.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome. Nice craftsmanship, December 3, 2014
This is awesome. Nice craftsmanship. I chose this to use with my River Song get up I wore.
Very cool. I recommend it.

Babysitting Mama - Nintendo Wii
Babysitting Mama - Nintendo Wii
Offered by PHOTOTECH
Price: $9.36
70 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 9 year old. If ..., December 3, 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old. If I hear "Dont shake the baby" in a anime voice one more time! She played for an hour or two put it away.
Downside is it's been sitting on the shelf ever since. It does work with our Wii which is an older one not the Wii U.
I hope this helps someone who is not too familiar (like myself) with what Wii games kids want. It's not this one.

Red Fez
Red Fez
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $9.16
13 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Matt Smith, December 3, 2014
This review is from: Red Fez (Toy)
Big for a 9 year old girl but she still wears to watch reruns of Dr Who,

Satin Bow Tie (Mens, Red)
Satin Bow Tie (Mens, Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 3, 2014
This review is from: Satin Bow Tie (Apparel)
Got for my daughter to watch Matt Smith as Dr Who. She loves it!

Funloom Rubber Band Bracelet Kit - Not Rainbow Loom, but works with Rainbow Loom stuff.
Offered by Toy Ranch
Price: $4.29
13 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool concept but not necessary, December 3, 2014
Bought this my daughter for Christmas 2013, nine at the time, well while waiting for Santa to bring it , she learned to make these bracelets with two pencils. It's all the rave in her school. So it didn't get the reaction I hoped for but she loved having all the extra rubber bands. her and her friends are still making bracelets.
I tried to use it but it's not easy to pick up . Tedious. Skip it and just get the bands..lots of them.

Fablehaven Complete Set (Boxed Set): Fablehaven; Rise of the Evening Star; Grip of the Shadow Plague; Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary; Keys to the Demon Prison
by Brandon Mull
Price: $25.46
46 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for fantasy readers, December 3, 2014
Whole series loved it! Sorry to see it end. I shared it with my sister and she agreed we want more. Saving the box set for my daughter.

The Candy Shop War
The Candy Shop War
by Brandon Mull
35 used & new from $0.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, December 3, 2014
This review is from: The Candy Shop War (Paperback)
Quick enjoyable read for an adult. I love Brandon Mull's books. I read this in two days before my preteen got to it.
So a great read from age 10 up

Campfire Pit Grill - Open Fire Swivel Camping Grill with XL Non-stick Grilling Surface and Carrying Bag
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $37.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, December 3, 2014
Difficult to stake into the ground and adjust height. It was tarnished or grubby when I received but I was leaving for the camp the next day. So had to take it. While I was assembling it I was covered in dark greasy oil just from the packaging. Carry case is flimsy and will rip if you put the stakes in it. It is not non stick for easy clean up no matter what the box states.
I do not recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2