Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for J. Barclay > Reviews

Browse

J. Barclay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Barclay "Photoguy" RSS Feed (Chalfont, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Didn't It Rain
Didn't It Rain
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I've now listened through two times and am very happy with my purchase, July 25, 2015
This review is from: Didn't It Rain (MP3 Music)
Stumbled upon this gem. Had no idea who Amy was but listened to the previews and I was in. I've now listened through two times and am very happy with my purchase! Well done Amy! Thanks for sharing your gift and songs.

Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Sandal,Cocoa Nubuck,47 N EU
Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Sandal,Cocoa Nubuck,47 N EU
84 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2015
The only sandals that feel good on my lousy feet. I adore my Birkenstocks!

Crescendo Premium Capo with Pouch, Professional Grade for Acoustic & Electric or Folk Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo and Mandolin, Quick Change Single-Handed, No Fret Buzz, Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Vertical Lifestyle
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great service from the manufacturer including a ..., July 5, 2015
Great price, great service from the manufacturer including a note from the owner and great product. Hard to find fault with this excellent Capo. Very happy. Highly recommended.

Xtreme Bright® LED Bike Light and Bike Taillight
Xtreme Bright® LED Bike Light and Bike Taillight
Offered by Triumph Innovations
Price: $19.74
3 used & new from $16.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little light., June 25, 2014
The light is perfect for my bike and does a great job. It fits nicely too. It was delivered in record time packaged well too. I read others who think it is a bit overpriced. I'm fine with the price and the included tail light is actually VERY bright making it a solid package for safe riding.

Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
Price: $699.00
38 used & new from $575.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A big fan, February 15, 2014
Most know that 23mm (35mm in full frame speak) is a sweet spot for "street" type photography. This lens is perfect for such and much more. I used it on my last trip to Cuba along with my 35mm 1.4 and it proved to be a great piece of glass.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 4:17 AM PDT

Orr: My Story
Orr: My Story
by Bobby Orr
Price: $21.44
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars #4 Scores again., February 15, 2014
This review is from: Orr: My Story (Hardcover)
I grew up in the Boston area watching Bobby Orr as a kit. He was and still is my favorite hockey player every. This was a great read and one that will resonate with all sports fans not just hockey fans. I loved it.

Quick Fix Motorcycle Bike Cycle Handlebar Mount for iPhone 5
Quick Fix Motorcycle Bike Cycle Handlebar Mount for iPhone 5
Offered by Buybits
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, July 17, 2013
Finally a bicycle mount that works. The only drawback is no rain protection... not a big deal. I simply carry a plastic baggie just incase I run into rain. Other than that it works like a charm. Solid and simple design.

Seesaw
Seesaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous!, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (MP3 Music)
I figured after the friendly banter with Baberufus, I'd better give a review. Actually there is not much more to say as others have hit the nail on the head. I simply want to add that this album has been played 6 times in the three days that I've owned it. I love "Joe's" love making review... yup. "Bax" says it well, stunning and then my favorite is Jeanie who says HOLY CANNOLI my speakers are on fire. AMEN Sister, AMEN, mine are too.

This is a smokin' disc full of powerful performances, great players and yes, even some scorching Joe B guitar solos. DO NOT miss the one on "I love you more than You'll ever know". Beth is well, in a zone and kills the vocals. WOW! On Nutbush, I said out loud, Tina who?

I guess, it should be said, so others who are of the "Baberufus" mind will not be disappointed, this is not a guitar/blues disc. So, don't be looking for tunes that are on his solo discs. That said, to my ears at least, this is even better. It has it all and will indeed be in my rotation for a long long time. It is truly a 5 star effort for me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 5:29 PM PDT

Like A Rose
Like A Rose
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting such a long time...., March 5, 2013
This review is from: Like A Rose (MP3 Music)
And I'm thrilled that Ashley has finally released a new album. It is as expected, excellent. The songs are well crafted and her voice, well, amazing. I'm a big fan and have been waiting a long time for this release. My only disappointment is the length of the set. 9 songs after such a long wait seems odd to me. I hope this is just the beginning of many great records from Ashley.

Love This Giant
Love This Giant

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful brassy surprise!, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Love This Giant (MP3 Music)
I'll admit I've not been a big fan of Byrne but do like St. Vincent. That said, the collaboration intrigued me enough to take a listen to the samples. What a SURPRISE! Being a horn player for many years, I was pleasantly surprised to hear a plethora of horns used throughout the album. Actually featured might be a better description. The horns are not only featured but used in unique, creative arrangements. The players must have been thrilled to participate in such a wonderful project. Easily a contender for my favorite album on 2012 now. I love it when I try and album and get a wonderful surprise!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3