Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron RSS Feed

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by 2 Guys
Price: $29.49
34 used & new from $29.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I hated shaving until I got this razor, February 7, 2015
This thing is great. For years I've had a very rough time shaving. Any time I busted out the Mach razors my skin turned red and broke out in a rash. I tried electric razors and that either caused the same problems or didn't cut at all. I can't grow a beard because that tended to cause breakouts and itchy skin. I finally found out about these and they're awesome. It didn't take too long to find the right angle to use against my face. I've never cut my face with it, so I don't know what the people in other posts were doing when they said they cut themselves. I'm the most accident prone person and so far no cuts/nicks. The replacements are quality and price is cheap. It's easy to take a part and switch out too. The long handle is similar to normal OTC razors. This thing really has changed the way I shave. For routine I've been using the art of shaving sandalwood press have oil. I still use aveeno sensitive skin cream applied with a badger hair brush. After shaving I use Adidas aftershave. My rash/redness/irritation is 99.9 % gone. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Assassin's Creed Unity - PlayStation 4
Assassin's Creed Unity - PlayStation 4
Offered by X-Button Games
Price: $31.99
109 used & new from $19.50

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a terrible game. It is a waste of time as ..., November 26, 2014
This is a terrible game. It is a waste of time as it becomes unbearable to play. Frame rate is poor. Multiplayer missions freeze or do not load properly. Your character gets stuck in mid air and the game must be reset. It is a poor reflection of what these games used to be. It also does nothing to progress the story. Waste of money and time.

elago® S5 Outfit MATRIX Aluminum and Polycarbonate Dual Case for the iPhone 5/5S - eco friendly Retail Packaging (Dark Gray / Green) - Spark Design Award
Offered by elago design
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pocket protector iPhone style, February 23, 2014
Great case. Nice and sleek. Fits awesome in a pants pocket. Dropped it a couple of times and no problems ever came from it. Screen protectors go on fine without hitting the edges of the case. I've had no problems with the metal back plate falling off or scratching. The only negative I've noticed is that the back of the phone tends to get hotter with longer use. But overall great case.

ASICS Men's Fuji Racer Trail Running Shoe,Blue/Lightning/Red,11 M US
ASICS Men's Fuji Racer Trail Running Shoe,Blue/Lightning/Red,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 29, 2013
I did my 1st Tough Mudder in these. While everyone was slipping down the hills I had good traction and walked right up. Great shoe. Dries fast. Easy to run in. Best purchase I've made.

Victorinox Men's Quilted Overshirt
Victorinox Men's Quilted Overshirt
Price: $192.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet jacket, October 8, 2012
This jacket is awesome. It's comfortable, warm and fits great. Not to mention that it's partly made from recyclable materials And it's pretty decently water resistant. It's great overall.