Profile for A. Abbas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Abbas RSS Feed (NYC)

Page: 1 | 2
Scarleton Satin Soft Frame Clutch H3006
Scarleton Satin Soft Frame Clutch H3006
Offered by Scarleton
Price: $14.99 - $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 21, 2013
For the money I can't believe the quality of the product!I thought I'd buy it for 1 time use to match a pair of shoes and now I'd def.be using it more than once! :) I purchased the silver clutch, it's beautifully made and looks pricey! Shipping was on time too.

Leg Avenue Women's Neck Biting Vamp Velvet Dress with Web Lace Cut Out
Leg Avenue Women's Neck Biting Vamp Velvet Dress with Web Lace Cut Out
Price: $15.00 - $55.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 5, 2012
Great costume, the quality is surprisingly nice! I'm satisfied with my purchase, shipping was on time as well. The reason I'm giving 4 stars rather than 5 is because it would have been great for the hat/ gloves to have been included. It's very hard to find them :/ Otherwise this is my 3rd costume from Leg Avenue,I've purchased before some of their shoes and lingerie, will deff.keep shopping from this company.

Herstyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener
Herstyler Classic Zebra Hair Straightener
Offered by ibuy Trading
Price: $23.99
11 used & new from $19.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 7, 2012
I have the purple 1" using it 2nd year now, and it start heating up a bit more on the fingers so decided it's time for replacement even though still does great job straightening and curling. Got the zebra few days ago and as pretty and fun as it looks, it gets even HOTTER on the fingers than my purple one. Very disappointing and i'm returning it back. I got the giraffe 1.5" for a gift to a friend and hers does not get on the fingers at all. Considering of getting another of herstyler's products because i do like them, just not the zebra one unfortunately. :/
P.s and it's not a wrong way of me using the zebra straightener, even though i don't hold it in the front part while using it, it shouldn't HEAT that much that u feel it trough the plastic.

Leg Avenue Women's 2 Piece High Seas Honey Romper Dress With Woven Anchor And Sailor Hat, Multi, Small
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $21.90
16 used & new from $18.84

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 26, 2011
Item arrived on time. The costume looks as shown, may be a little bit darker blue than the one shown (but it's because of the lightning etc)
Overall love it!

Braun Se 3170 Silk Epil 3 Epilator, Pink
Braun Se 3170 Silk Epil 3 Epilator, Pink
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $56.94
3 used & new from $48.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, August 18, 2011
couple years ago i tried using epilator just on one area to try it, and damnnn it hurts really badly! Somehow i convinced myself to give it a try and actually buy one. All i've done is waxing and shaving, but mostly shaving and we know how this works.. very annoying every 2-3days. To tell you the truth starting with my lower part of the legs wasn't so bad.Then the next day i continued with my tights and bikini area (oh well now that's a whole different story, it most def hurts on some places) but overall i am very pleased with the purchase. It's not the complete SMOOTH shaving-like feel, (for this 1st time) because of the previous shaving not all hair has grown properly. But The pain is def worth it. It's my 3rd day, my legs feel great, each day when i feel some hair is coming out i just go over it for couple mins and it gets the smoother feel. It is time consuming though, especially the 1st time. I think after that you get used to it. I do recommended it, also with this purchase i got the Gigi anti bump rx treatment, because i knew from frds and reviews that epilating will get you ingrown hair, especially after you have shaved mostly of the time. I did one leg with the anti bump treatment and one not and it does seem to work. After you epilate the skin becomes very sensitive, red and some places can be a bit bloody but nothing scary. ( so if you're planning to go to the beach i recommend to use it the night before)

ClosetMaid Tie and Belt Rack, White #8051
ClosetMaid Tie and Belt Rack, White #8051
Price: $9.29
16 used & new from $5.44

4.0 out of 5 stars ., August 16, 2011
Just received it. It looks way smaller in person. But i guess it's gonna work out for my long necklaces and some tiny belts.

Deep Sea Cosmetics Dead Sea DSC Platinum Manicure Nail Kit Set
Deep Sea Cosmetics Dead Sea DSC Platinum Manicure Nail Kit Set
Offered by Dealspot
Price: $28.00
7 used & new from $24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail Kit, August 12, 2011
Just got my kit. I'm very pleased with my purchase, it's the same one at the mall counters that they try to sell me for $69.99! With some promo discount that day (yeah right) for $49.99. Just one little thing, the oil top was little loose and some amount of it was spilled around, also the nail file on the side is a bit pealed. Like it's not glued right. Overall Loving it! I'm about to do my nails now:)As well I am about to purchase one kit for a very good friend of mine. Will def purchase it again (when needed hehe)

Leopard Peep Toe Platform Shoe (Pink) 5in Heel Adult Size 7
Leopard Peep Toe Platform Shoe (Pink) 5in Heel Adult Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, August 11, 2011
I was looking for these from a LONGG LONGG TIME in my size (i'm 6.5 but since these don't come in half sizes,i got the 7)! They were nowhere to be found, no matter how much i've searched, even typed on google and amazon the brand name, sizing etc-found nothing. A frd of mine in Germany found them here (?!) so i own this beauties now. As a regular 6.5 size, to tell u the truth the 7 fits perfectly, they're very comfy and stylish. I get many compliments on it.

Steve Madden Women's Bevv-B Platform Pump
Steve Madden Women's Bevv-B Platform Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, August 11, 2011
I've been looking for these from quite a while in my size 6.5 , the only place they had them was here couple months ago. I am very pleased with my purchase, veryyy sexy shoes, well if u gonna wear them ALL NIGHT (meaning more than 6hours), they might get a little uncomfy bc of the height (they really are high lol!) Besides that, great pair, and great quality.
Also i choosed the 1 day shipping when i got them due to traveling, so the shipping was on time and the packaging was good as well.

:) Get 'em girls :P

Sterling Silver Marcasite and Garnet Colored Glass Heart Pendant, 18"
Sterling Silver Marcasite and Garnet Colored Glass Heart Pendant, 18"
Price: $45.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Have it but not from Amazon., August 8, 2011
I have this necklace from 3 years, my boyfriend got it for me from Mohonk Mountain resort, and it was very expensive there.
I cannot tell you anything about the buyer,just wanted to let you know that the necklace itself it's a very beautiful piece.

Page: 1 | 2