Profile for M. Persaud > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Persaud RSS Feed (Arnold, MD United States)

Laziz Basmati Rice, 10-Pound Bag
Laziz Basmati Rice, 10-Pound Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Bug infested!, November 30, 2010
I opened this rice to find it infested with small black bugs. Worse yet, they were alive! I won't be buying this brand again!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2011 12:13 AM PDT

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 - 3 User
Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 - 3 User
20 used & new from $15.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Freezes all programs that access the internet while it updates, October 22, 2010
I've used Trend Micro Internet Security for years, but after installing this, I'm moving on to another internet security suite. The program takes the control away from the user, also known as the OWNER of the computer. The program runs updates automatically with no option for the user to control when or how it does so. That would be okay if it didn't freeze Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and other programs that access the internet in the process. There is no way to disable the update process and no way to close the affected programs other than turning the computer off. This is unacceptable! If you're actually using your computer to get something productive done, you probably won't like this security suite.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Burns and gave me a rash, July 16, 2009
I used this lotion for over ten years with no problems. The last two bottles that I bought both gave me and my husband a bright red rash that burned. I emailed the company. They said that they changed their formula two years ago to make it paraben free, but didn't respond at all to my complaints about the rash. Their solution was to send me coupons for more lotion.