Profile for J. Koster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Koster RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Plantronics Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Plantronics Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $29.99
28 used & new from $25.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reception. I can walk into another room and ..., March 11, 2015
I've had this for 6 months or so. Great reception. I can walk into another room and still be connected. Few, if any, drops. Great battery life. A little bit uncomfortable at first, on the back of the ear, with this plastic ear hook. I think it's because the plastic is very hard instead of soft and bendable.My ear is used to it now so no problems. Ear hook is replaceable.

Fosmon DURA-FROST Smooth Durable & Flexible Slim Fit TPU Case Cover for LG Optimus L90 / T-Mobile LG D415 Retail Packaging (Clear)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $7.49
3 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good fit on my L90, March 11, 2015
It's a good fit on my L90. Feels comfortable and is very bendable. Buttons work well with this cover. Over time the clear plastic turns slightly yellowish. I just started noticing this and it has been about 6 months. I may try dipping it in bleach.

SanDisk 16GB Mobile Microsd Card
SanDisk 16GB Mobile Microsd Card
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $9.31
11 used & new from $2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this 16gb SD card for my LG L90 phone ..., March 11, 2015
Ordered this 16gb SD card for my LG L90 phone. Now I can record more video from my phones camera. No problems to report.

Windshield Mount, WizGear (TM) Universal Easy Grab Car and home Mount Holder, Windshield Mount, Dashboard Mount Holder for Cell Phones with Fast Grab Technology. (Black)
Offered by Upper Class Sales
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solution, February 22, 2015
Solid build. Holds phone tight and suction cup is extra sticky to never fall off. Excellent price for what you get. I will get another one soon.

Netgear WNR2000-100NAS N300 802.11n Wireless N Router
Netgear WNR2000-100NAS N300 802.11n Wireless N Router
Offered by OfficeMax
Price: $41.30
79 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars crap, February 22, 2015
Has internet connection but it doesn't recognize it. I can't get past the setup page at the IP address info. My service provider won't help me because it's not theirs, and Netgear won't help me without charging a fee since it's more than 90 days. Netgear help page says if it doesn't recognize internet, then you don't have internet but offers no alternate solution.

Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Price: $49.99
116 used & new from $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No Longer Supported by Linksys, February 21, 2015
Warning: This router is no longer supported by Linksys. It is no longer made. A newer version is available. Ours is having issues with connecting and is still less than a year old. Had to update firmware but it did not correct the problem. Linksys agreed to have it exchanged under the 1 year warranty but when I called, at first they gave some BS about it no longer being supported and a fee may be charged to diagnose further. Be persistent if you have to deal with customer service.

LG 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S, 5231JA2006F, LT600P Compatible Water Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the headline for my review!, December 14, 2014
Perfect fit for my fridge. The water now tastes better than my last LG filter. I took off one star because the filter has no labeling at all to prove what brand it is (Green Filter). The picture shows exactly what you get, a plain, unlabeled filter that seems to do its job well. I will buy it again however since it has proven itself worthy.

Sony DRZX701IP Monitor Headphones for iPhone
Sony DRZX701IP Monitor Headphones for iPhone
Offered by Best 4 Best
Price: $59.21
30 used & new from $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Speaker wire breaks easily, October 7, 2014
Speaker wire breaks easily. The right speaker wire breaks at the pivot point inside the headphones. Great sound quality but poor engineering.

I>Clicker 2
I>Clicker 2
by I-Clicker
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: $44.47
157 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Cleaning Tip, August 29, 2014
This review is from: I>Clicker 2 (Misc. Supplies)
I just wanted to let folks know that cleaning the iClicker 2 with alcohol is not a good idea around the screen. Rubbing alcohol will create a permanent haze over the screen for some reason. Use windex instead. I have remedied my hazy screen by using RainX on it. Once buffed, it will look like normal again. (The instructions didn't include a way to clean it.)

Dropcam Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Camera
Dropcam Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Camera
Offered by LittlePiggy_Tech
Price: $199.99
24 used & new from $107.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning, August 8, 2014
Excellent wide angle, clear picture for live viewing. If you plan to get this camera because it sends you a snapshot of each motion alert, you will be sadly disappointed. Problem is that Dropcam claims to give you a picture for each motion alert delivered to your email. But the picture you get is only visible IN the email at a very small size. When you click on it, you are sent to your live cam to view live video, NOT TO A LARGER PHOTO like you would think. So if you need it to identify someone or something, you are out of luck. If you planned to not pay for the recording service and just go with the email alerts, think again. $99/year is the least you will have to pay with any plan. Another problem is that email alerts are only sent every 30 minutes or more. If you have this camera aiming outside and a car goes by at 3:05, and your house is robbed at 3:10, you will not be alerted to motion and there will be no photo because 30 minutes hasn't passed. You would need to buy the recording service. Also, custom activity zones are only available to paying CVR subscribers. A custom activity zone will allow you to draw a box around the area of the video that you want to be alerted to when there is motion, like a doorway. So if you want to get the full use out of this camera, you are going to have to pay every year or month for the life of the camera. If you just need a live cam to monitor the baby live, this is perfect.
NOTE: If you purchase the $99/year plan for cloud recording, you are agreeing to be automatically billed every year until you cancel. There is no other option and you are not told this *surprise* until after the purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink