Profile for techno savvy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

techno savvy RSS Feed

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate (SGP10490)
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars very tough, very durable!, February 10, 2015
Simply the best iPhone case I have purchased. I have gone through so many of them but this is rigid. I dropped my phone several times and this protected it.

Meade Personal Solar Telescope
Meade Personal Solar Telescope
Offered by AgenaAstro
Price: $699.00
9 used & new from $565.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome views of the solar flares! impressive!, February 10, 2015
I just got into solar observing and I am very impressed by the images that this produced. very visible solar prominences. Much better than mylar filters that show only sunspots. The solar activity is clearly visible and the sun changes appearances very noticeably. Very easy to use and very portable. Meade did a great job!

Meade Instruments 216006 Polaris 130 EQ Reflector Telescope (Blue)
Meade Instruments 216006 Polaris 130 EQ Reflector Telescope (Blue)
Price: $179.95
5 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for a telescope!, December 24, 2014
I was very impressed about how much telescope you get for the price. I bought this as a gift for my teenager and she loved it. Easy to use, bright images and surprisingly sturdy tripod. I own a Meade telescope and I am very happy with it which is why I decided on this telescope. Has 3 eyepieces for low, medium and high power which is more eyepieces than most telescopes that I shopped. She will enjoy this for years to come.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2015 8:59 PM PST

Meade 8-Inch LX90-ACF (f/10) Advanced Coma-Free Telescope
Meade 8-Inch LX90-ACF (f/10) Advanced Coma-Free Telescope
Offered by Stillwater Equipment
Price: $1,799.00
2 used & new from $1,799.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of features, I'm glad i waited, November 6, 2014
Great scope with wonderful optics. The audio star made observing very enjoyable. The narration from the hand control with speaker is simply amazing. The scope came complete with a sturdy tripod. The GPS made alignment much easier. Worth the wait.