Profile for beyondgracegirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

beyondgracegirl RSS Feed

Blessing Bracelet
Blessing Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful gift!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Blessing Bracelet (Kitchen)
this sweet bracelet is an every-day gift... as you count 'round your blessings. very comfortable to wear and keep shiny!

31 Days of Faith {finding joy in your anguish}
31 Days of Faith {finding joy in your anguish}
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars refresed & focused, September 12, 2012
The beauty of the cover calls to me, and what lies inside is no less beautiful. Tracie's words take me on a journey of faith, even though my own faith is strong. She defines faith and calls me to it, and I find myself nodding yes! as many times as I stop to drink it all in. Through storms, loss, fire, and childhood bible stories, what is real and necessary becomes very clear. Reading along for 31 days (twice!) has left me refreshed and focused on God. No matter where you are in your own faith journey, this is a MUST READ!!

Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life
Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life
by Emily P. Freeman
Price: $11.82
110 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars not quite finished but amazed all the same, August 26, 2011
emily's words drew me in from the first post of hers i ever read, and her book is doing just the same. once you pick up this book you might not be able to put it down... which makes me laugh because it shoved my "good-girl-to-do-list" to the back burner. i finally took a break at chapter 7... overwhelmed with the power of emily's words. God's words, through emily. words for every girl. questions at the end of each chapter make me think... and the small group guide in the back beckons for girlfriends & hot coffe. i think i know what i'm going to give for christmas this year.