Profile for Trackrat1833 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trackrat1833 RSS Feed (All over the world)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nylon 3x5 Foot Usmc Marine Corps Flag Embroidered Nylon
Nylon 3x5 Foot Usmc Marine Corps Flag Embroidered Nylon
Offered by BC Novelties
Price: $24.59
9 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product for a fair price, August 5, 2013
Flag seems to be well made and durable. Double sided and is holding up well to the day to day abuse of sun and wind.
Update 11-03-2013, After several months of almost daily use the flag is still in top shape with all seems still intact and very little signs of fading. A very quality product!

Mechanix Wear MCW-WA-011 Gloves, X-Large
Mechanix Wear MCW-WA-011 Gloves, X-Large
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $27.81
9 used & new from $23.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for cold weather motorcycling, April 18, 2013
I have used mechanix Gloves for years now for a vast number of things. They are of good quality and rugged. These were purchased for riding the motorcycle in the winter Months and have worked out great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Motorcycles, April 18, 2013
I bought these to use for motorcycling and as expected they work great. Not the best for winter riding as the wind passes through the tops and front but awesome in average to warm weather.

Jolly Pets 10-Inch Push-n-Play, Red
Jolly Pets 10-Inch Push-n-Play, Red
Price: $17.82
15 used & new from $7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for large dogs, April 18, 2013
I rescued a 2 1/2 year old Rottweiler who had little to no ball or toy drive. As soon as I took the the Jolly Ball out of the box and rolled it across the yard he jumped and pounced on it. 45 minutes later he was completely worn out but still chasing after it. He plays in the yard with it all on his own and keeps him entertained and in good shape. So far after 2 months other the scratches and a few teeth marks the is no signs of it wearing out.

Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by AB DEALS
Price: $34.95
77 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and exceptional quality, April 18, 2013
I finally broke down and purchased a headset about 9 months ago and choose the HX550. It turn out to be a good choice, it was easy to set up, easy to use rugged and dependable. The only problem I have encountered is that it is small and easy to lose or misplace. It has fell out of my pocket and landed in lawn only for me to find it the next morning after a night of heavy rain and it still worked but finally I dropped it or lost it somewhere. I went back to the retailer I purchased the original after pricing it on Amazon. Amazon was much cheaper but I purchased a Plantronics brand headset to fill it while being delivered. The Motorola was a much better headset with longer range and battery life, more clarity and easier to use and set up.

HAWAIIAN MEN'S ISLAND BEERS SHIRT, M, NAVY BLUE
HAWAIIAN MEN'S ISLAND BEERS SHIRT, M, NAVY BLUE
Offered by Alohawears
Price: $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt!, August 20, 2012
I ordered this abroad and I am proud to say this has become my "I'm in Africa and I came to party" shirt. It seems well made, it's comfortable, and it launders nicely. as stated in another review it does seem a little short, but I don't have a beer gut so it's not an issue with me. I get a lot of complements on this shirt when I wear it.

Fiskars Shop Boss Hardware Snip Multipurpose Tool Set (5792)
Fiskars Shop Boss Hardware Snip Multipurpose Tool Set (5792)
Price: $19.22
26 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, good tool to have, August 20, 2012
I first read about these in popular Mechanics and was intrigued. I ordered them from Amazon after finding out that the Home Depot or Lowes in my area did not have. They arrived very quickly and I was soon trying them out on different items in the house. The cut old carpet no problem, they make opening those clear plastic packaging they put everything in now a day a breeze. I had to go try them out on a beer can, just because I am a guy and no problems there. I tried the tape cutter that's on the sheath and that worked fine, but I can't say that it will hold up long as it's plastic. There handy, comfortable to use, well made and fully worth their price.

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Ultra Portable External Hard Drive (Silver)
Offered by Databug
Price: $119.00
9 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to back up new Macbook Pro, July 8, 2011
As expected after reformatting to Mac OES this external hard drive works flawlessly. I have been using this one for 2 months now with no problems and have owned similar WD hard drives for years now that still work perfectly. Being a 1 TB I am sure it will work well backing up the Macbook 500GB hard drive as well as provide ample storage for other data as well.

One of the only downfalls I can pick out with this item is the use of a USB port, common with most hard drives but for it being 1 TB the use of Fire wire 800 or Thunder cable would be much quicker in moving large amounts of data to and from the drive. I am willing to forego this technical aspect in favor of WD more rugged reliability.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2011 8:10 PM PDT

Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far
Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far
by Nancy French
Price: $15.43
231 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I' am gad I didn't have to pay for this book!, June 28, 2011
This book is just the book you would expect from a 20 year old girl who has been spoiled and has never had to really work for any thing. She seems to want to tell us how difficult her life has been, how hard it has been for her and her family to be in the public eye yada yada. She doesn't seem to mention her 2010 income statement or her $172,000 house in AZ she paid cash for, her life is so hard. The worse part is that the book is nothing more the finger pointing and the shifting of blame to every one from Olbermann, President Obama to the McCain family as well as her fellow Dancing with the Stars contestants, everyone but her and her family. You know if you don't want to be in the public eye, than stay out of politics and off TV.

I know 20 year old Marines and Sailors that could and have written better and more interesting books than this.

Update: Here is a quotes from another review on here, thats spot on. "Being a teen mother does not give a good reason to showcase her life. She may or may not be a good single mother, but all this book seems is a platform for a life of excess and silver spoon-ism."

"I say if this was the only thing available in the book store, still debate getting it."
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2011 2:03 PM PDT

Firearms in the American West 1700-1900
Firearms in the American West 1700-1900
by Martin Pegler
26 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, June 24, 2011
I found this book in the base library and brought it home, after that I could not put it down. The author seems to cover this very interesting period of firearms development with some very interesting back stories on the inventors as well as some of the men that put them to use.

This book led me to Amazon in search of the book Gun Smoke and Saddle Leather: Firearms in the Nineteenth-Century American West, also a great book a book written by a coauthor of this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5