Profile for Cynthia B. Hortin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cynthia B. Hortin "Susan, appreciative listener" RSS Feed (Tallahassee FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DHC Eye Wrinkle Stick
DHC Eye Wrinkle Stick
Offered by Olive Care
Price: $37.05

2.0 out of 5 stars This was very disappointing. As far as I could ..., January 14, 2015
This review is from: DHC Eye Wrinkle Stick (Misc.)
This was very disappointing. As far as I could tell, it made no difference in the appearance of my skin - and I wasn't expecting miracles.

Dynarex Dynaplus Economy Nitrile Gloves, Small, 200 Count
Dynarex Dynaplus Economy Nitrile Gloves, Small, 200 Count
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $15.97
6 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars She is a nurse and well-versed in the expected reliability of this item AND the better performance we have had from other suppli, August 19, 2014
We have used this glove for caring for a family member from other sources before ordering from Amazon in May 2014.
There was a limit of 30 days to make any returns - and I don't know that we would have done so. However, a pattern
has formed in the past three months of 6-10 gloves from each box tearing at the wrist when being put on - as if they
had been stored improperly or were old. Only one of our caregivers uses this size. She is a nurse and well-versed in
the expected reliability of this item AND the better performance we have had from other suppliers. I would hesitate from
ordering from this company in the future.

Drive Medical Premium Guard Gel Mattress Overlay, 3"x34"x76"
Drive Medical Premium Guard Gel Mattress Overlay, 3"x34"x76"
Price: $108.70
37 used & new from $84.36

4.0 out of 5 stars We are using this on my sister's hospital bed to ..., July 23, 2014
We are using this on my sister's hospital bed to replace the previous one she had. We are hoping it holds it shape a bit longer than
the previous liner did. Too soon to tell.

Plaid Delta 108 Sobo Premium Craft and Fabric Glue, 8-Ounce
Plaid Delta 108 Sobo Premium Craft and Fabric Glue, 8-Ounce
Price: $3.80
23 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I have literally used gallons of this over many years ..., July 23, 2014
I have literally used gallons of this over many years of making large-scale fabric hangings. Its durability, flexibility and ease of
application (with foam brushes) is unsurpassed.

World Pride Solid Color Elastic Bracelet Shirt Sleeve Holders (Black)
World Pride Solid Color Elastic Bracelet Shirt Sleeve Holders (Black)
Offered by Yaheetech
Price: $6.89
2 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally like to push the sleeve bracelet (on sleeve) over my ..., July 23, 2014
Other sleeve bracelets I have purchased have been too small, only allowing for being pushed up on arm very slightly. I personally
like to push the sleeve bracelet (on sleeve) over my elbow, then ease out the amount I like and "blouse" it over the sleeve bracelet.
These are perfect and very comfortable. I never think about their being there. Thanks. Will look for other colors.

Project X
Project X
DVD ~ Matthew Broderick
25 used & new from $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A FUN MOVIE FROM THE PAST, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Project X (DVD)
I received this movie as quickly as possible, well wrapped as promised.
It hasn't been viewed yet, but I trust it will be fine.
Many thanks!

Home For Christmas
Home For Christmas
Offered by Dot Com Deals
Price: $5.07
121 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars FANS OF SUSAN BOYLE, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Home For Christmas (Audio CD)
We are big fans of Susan Boyle. My sister plays her CD's nearly every day. However, we prefer the mixed programs over the seasonal ones, which are usually relegated to the Christmas season. She is a wonderful talent and we appreciate her sharing it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 6:37 PM PST

Elasto-gel Cervical Collar CC102B
Elasto-gel Cervical Collar CC102B
Price: $30.44
13 used & new from $26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars MULTI-PURPOSE THERAPY, January 28, 2014
I have used these products for years and now have two of this style I keep in the freezer for cold therapy and two I keep to microwave for heat therapy. I care for my sister who is totally disabled and find that these therapies address the aches and pains of caring for her plus my own aging. I use them every night to relax my muscles before sleeping. This is my favorite style as, by cutting off the strap, I can use them on my lower back and my shoulder/mid back area while sitting in an upholstered chair. My sister also uses
the one for cold therapy on the top and sides of her head when she is getting a migraine headache.

House Calls and Hitching Posts
House Calls and Hitching Posts
by Elton Lehman
Price: $16.57
138 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars ENLIGHTENING READING, January 28, 2014
This is a well-written book detailing the medical practice of Dr. Elton Lehman among the Amish in Ohio.
It is enlightening reading as it moves through his life - what he brings to this community and what they
bring to him in terms of friendship and education.

Everybody Was So Young: Gerald and Sara Murphy, A Lost Generation Love Story
Everybody Was So Young: Gerald and Sara Murphy, A Lost Generation Love Story
by Amanda Vaill
53 used & new from $2.33

4.0 out of 5 stars EARLY 20TH CENTURY HISTORY, January 28, 2014
I am reading this now and it is an interesting look at the artists and ex-pats who were trying to make their mark in
the early 20th century, such as Fitzgerald and Hemingway. More particularly, it paints a more complete picture of
Gerald and Sara Murphy who influenced and supported these artists. I ordered this after reading "Zelda" - about Zelda Fitzgerald. The Murphy's intrigued me more than the more famous friends they encouraged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4