Profile for lwitty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lwitty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White
Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White
Price: $102.26
28 used & new from $97.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Hairless for the hairy hair monger., July 27, 2015
First use-
Product does hurt. Left my legs feeling smooth.
Week after use-
Noticed hair growing under my skin.....had to take a sewing pin and flick them out.
Vowed to exfoiliate and mosturize everyday.
Months after use-
I have had to use the epilator once a week. Doesnt hurt anymore. Hair grows back finer, no more dark leg pores and stubble that grows back isn't uncomfortable. But I still have ingrown hairs that need to be flicked out of the skin.....exfoliating and mosturizing didn't help.

I am prone to ingrown hairs....but I still love this little device.

Pantene Pro-V® Curly Hair Style Curl Enhancing Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Price: $9.57
22 used & new from $9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my curls, July 27, 2015
I have super curly hair. I have tried many products over the years. This one works well in combination with coconut I put in my hair. No- frizz and no crunchy curls. Smells nice.

Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends (Honey, Chocolate & Chocolate Chip), 7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $22.14
14 used & new from $22.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty little bunny crackers!, July 27, 2015
Best price around.
We all love these little bunny crackers! I especially love picking out the chocolate ones.....yum!
When I combine my subscribe and save discount, I can get these for an awesome deal.

Seavenger Diving Snorkel Set- Dry Top Snorkel / Trek Fin / Single Len Mask / Gear bag- Black - Large/X-Large
Offered by Shop 709 Corp.
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, July 27, 2015
Used during Florida vacation. Worked very well for a long day of snorkeling.
Amazing price- Amazon never disapoints with product prices!

Jarrow Formulas Jarro-dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules
Jarrow Formulas Jarro-dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules
Offered by HealthRow
Price: $22.69
54 used & new from $22.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping in the summer- not advisable., July 27, 2015
Yes- these probiotics are individually packaged so that there is no need for refrigeration. I ordered these during the summer- arrived at my door- temps did exceed 90 degrees that day. The package felt hot to the touch because it had been in the UPS truck all day. On the package, it states that although it needs no refrigeration- do not store anywhere above 77 degrees. I'm not sure on if the heat has caused any damage to the product.
I am sensitive to most probiotics. This one seems to be mild on my stomach- although I have not noticed any difference in my digestion since taking them for 2 weeks now. I'm not sure if the strain was killed during transport.
I'm not much help with my reveiw.......except- wait until cooler months to order this product or you risk destroying your product.

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon 16 oz
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon 16 oz
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: $24.57
74 used & new from $24.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, July 14, 2015
Love this stuff. I give this to my 7 yr old who has constipation and I take this to stay calm and sleep. Amazon has it for cheaper than any local stores around me (whole foods, sprouts, HEB, kroger)

Think Geek Minecraft Light-Up Diamond Ore
Think Geek Minecraft Light-Up Diamond Ore
Offered by OLD Will's Brick and Toy Land
Price: $20.16
31 used & new from $14.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Mehhh, July 14, 2015
Small.....expensive....basic. I dont know why my kiddo even wanted this because it just sits around on a shelf. But cant give bad ratings because I knew what it was before I purchased it

Perler Beads 22,000 Count Bead Jar Multi-Mix Colors
Perler Beads 22,000 Count Bead Jar Multi-Mix Colors
Price: $14.79
35 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for hours, July 14, 2015
Perler beads- keep the kids entertained for hours. Find patterns online. So far they have made minecraft, mario brothers, animals, symbols and lord of the rings emblems.

Darice 1157-11 No Spill Organizer 13.7-Inch-by-8.6-Inch-by-1.37-Inch
Darice 1157-11 No Spill Organizer 13.7-Inch-by-8.6-Inch-by-1.37-Inch
Price: $6.87
26 used & new from $5.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perler bead organization, July 14, 2015
Works great for kids perler beads organization.

Minecraft Squid Plush
Minecraft Squid Plush
Offered by Carl's Tree House
Price: $9.75
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lil squid, July 14, 2015
This review is from: Minecraft Squid Plush (Toy)
Arrived in decent time. Just as described. My minecraft lover adores it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7