Profile for spacekitty33313 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

spacekitty33313 "*spacekitty" RSS Feed (Lansing, Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Amish Confidential
Amish Confidential
by Ellis Henican
Price: $20.16
147 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished reading this book the morning after I purchased it!!!, June 22, 2015
This review is from: Amish Confidential (Hardcover)
Great book!! Very easy to read, written in a very down to earth manner and I started this book knowing absolutely nothing about the Amish but everything is explained clearly!
Really enjoyed reading!

Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Mandarin Flower, Service for 4
Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Mandarin Flower, Service for 4

3.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed in the long term quality of this set...., January 30, 2014
I chose to give a rating of 3 stars instead of 2 because the pattern is very nice looking and the plates are very big and I enjoy looking at it and have received MANY compliments on this set.
I actually purchased two dinnerware sets along with 2 sets of the 8oz. acrylic square glasses and 2 sets of the 19oz. acrylic square glasses set that match this dinnerware set. I spent over $240 on those sets alone and I purchased them on March 16 of 2012.
Here I am less than two years later and I am not happy. The plates are chipping and the glasses are chipping at the rims of the glass. I had a plate break in half the other day while I was handing my husband his dinner and in midair the plate just fell apart. All of the plates are falling apart or chipping.
The bowls that come in the set are ok, they have lasted because I believe they have only been used 3 times at the most. The bowls are small and a bit awkward to hold and so we never used them. We continued to use the nice sturdy bowls from my old tableware set that was bought 4 years previous. It not only lasted longer than my Corelle Coordinates but it was also not a name brand and it was MUCH cheaper. I am just so upset that this has happened and I cannot afford to purchase a new set of glasses or dinnerware any time soon and so I am stuck and disappointed.
I trusted the Corelle name and was shocked. My mother and grandmother have always used Corelle dishes and raved about them and I didn't expect this.
Just be warned.

Wahl Color Pro Complete Hair Cutting Kit #79300-400
Wahl Color Pro Complete Hair Cutting Kit #79300-400
Price: $18.99
45 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, January 7, 2014
I chose to give this kit five stars because it totally deserves it! I purchased this haircutting kit to use on my son who is almost 3 years old. It's a HUGE ordeal to take him somewhere to get his haircut because he has sensory issues and literally has meltdowns when he gets his hair cut.
I couldn't have picked a better product, this one is very quiet and easy to use. The noise doesn't bother him and this is the seventh one we have tried and it is the quietest one. The others were very loud and scared my son. He also likes how the clipper guards are colorful and he will play with them while I cut his hair. I also like how they are color coded as it is easy to identify which guard I want to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, January 7, 2014
When I was a kid candy cigarettes were my favorite candy and now I am almost 30 years old and they are still my favorite candy to eat!! I usually don't order them from Amazon because they are a bit pricey on here and so most of the time I get them from a local party store that will order extra boxes for me and they sell them to me at cost. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this order at such a great price, I couldn't help but order two boxes! This order cost less than I pay at the local party store!!

Satellite Wafers Flying Saucers Candy Old Fashioned 240
Satellite Wafers Flying Saucers Candy Old Fashioned 240
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $18.16
7 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars An AWESOME Blast from the Past!!!, January 7, 2014
My order arrived sooner than expected and I am super happy with my order!! I have ordered Satellite Wafers probably around 13-14 times in the past year and the last few times I ordered them they were not so good. They tasted almost stale like and so I stopped ordering them for a while. I had a craving for them recently and placed this order and they were excellent!! Totally worth it, very fresh and tasted just like they did when I was a kid!!

Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi: Learning Adventure - Geo
Fisher-Price Team Umizoomi: Learning Adventure - Geo
Offered by Starworld Toys
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $43.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy but I regret purchasing it here...., May 10, 2013
I was unable to find this Geo doll locally and on numerous websites it was sold out or out of stock. I didn't shop around like I should have for pricing. Usually I try to find the best deal and I dropped the ball here. This is made by Fisher-Price, I was on their website and this item was priced for $30.00. At ToysRUs stores it is $29.99. I paid $59.01!!!! I feel so incredibly ripped off and taken advantage of. My son has a genetic disorder and is disabled. This was something I ordered quickly because we have a lot of specialist appointments coming up and he LOVES Geo so I thought this would help him during doctor visits and stuff.
It did the trick, he loves it and it's a great toy, but shop around!! I paid double here. Due to our son's illness he requires special things that insurance does not pay for and we have to pay out of our budget. We barely make ends meet so this thirty dollar loss was big for us and I'm just so disappointed. I don't understand why it was so expensive here.
There is no excuse for this inflated price.

Flash Furniture BT-7950-KID-MIC-BRWN-GG Contemporary Brown Microfiber Kids Recliner with Cup Holder
Price: $102.74
33 used & new from $76.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, May 10, 2013
I was very unsure about this chair at first and after a week I decided to give it a chance, I could return it at no additional cost and so if I wouldn't be out anything if it turned out to be a bad choice. My husband set it up in the living room while I was in another room and he called me in to take a look and I was floored by what I saw: My two year old son, hanging out relaxing with his feet kicked up in a recliner JUST HIS SIZE!!! To top it off he had a drink in the cupholder!! TOO cute!!!
I absolutely recommend this chair to all parents!!! You will not be disappointed I can promise you that. We haven't even had this lil recliner a day and the chair paid for itself in that short amount of time.
My son loves his chair. We had a wonderful evening, my husband in his brown recliner, my son in his tan recliner, and mommy on her couch while watching a movie. This chair is not just something for a toddler to sit in, it's a special sized chair made for little toddlers to sit in and feel special. My son had such a look of pride while in the chair, it made him feel special and grown up.
It was a great bonding experience with this chair and I know that it's just a chair but I wanted to share the joy that this piece of furniture brought to my family.
The chair was very easy to assemble, it was assembled in five minutes. It's a nice solid recliner and will last a long time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 1:23 PM PST

Large Mickey Mouse Tote Bag
Large Mickey Mouse Tote Bag
Offered by ZAPTA
Price: $5.82
5 used & new from $5.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge letdown..., April 10, 2013
This review is from: Large Mickey Mouse Tote Bag
My son just turned two years old a month ago and he has bee absolutely obsessed with Mickey Mouse since he was 5 months old, it's a total obsession. He would watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all day if I let him.
My son is very sick, he has a rare genetic disorder along with other medical conditions that require therapy 4 times a week and four hour trips to specialists about once a week and so our lives have been terrible lately. And so when I got on amazon to order him a new tote bag to use as his diaper bag I was SOO excited to see this Mickey Mouse Large tote. I just knew that he would love it and I could afford it so after I ordered it I was anticipating something positive coming.
Wrong, I opened the package and went to put just about 4 diapers in the tote and the entire bottom corner was ripped open. I have to send it back now and unfortunately my precious boy had already seen the tote and he has been a mess about this situation. He has a severe deveolpmental delay so even though he is 2 years old he is at the level of a 6 month old or somewhere around there. He's been so upset over this and I am just so disappointed.
I don't have time in my life to repackage it up and go to the UPS office that is 15 minutes away because it's a hassle when we go out so I am absolutely irate about this situation.
If it's poor quality don't sell it, you don't know how your actions could be affecting the person's life that ordered it and now has to deal with the consequences.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table Activity Center
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table Activity Center
Offered by JS Mart
Price: $125.99
16 used & new from $44.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately I received a defective product that malfunctioned and I want a replacement, November 12, 2012
Because I have a medical condtion that leaves me disabled I am unable to work or drive and my time is spent at home. I constantly shop on Amazon because I can't go anywhere else. It's very convenient.
Because my budget is so tight I have to take time to save away a few dollars here and there when I am able to save up the amount I need I finally purchase my order.In January of 2012 I wanted to buy something very special for my son, he has been diagnosed with hypotonia and that means that his muscle tone is extremely weak. He was 10 months old and was attending physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and feeding therapy every week. So, at the time my son had started to bear weight on his legs to stand up which was extremely difficult for him and frustrating. He would see other kids his age up and getting around and it would hurt him so bad.
So one night I began looking for a table toy to get for him so that he could play while standing and it would give him support. After two hours I came across the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table I was going to do whatever it took to be able to get that for him. It cost 40.00 and I didn't have enough so I had to save my dollars here and there and finally on 3-19-2012 I was able to order this wonderful for my son. It was sold my Amazon.com, LLC.
I received my order quickly and it was an instant hit for my son. He would play with that table for hours every day, playing the piano, opening the book, looking at the lights and it built up his muscle tone in his legs tremendously. This toy was a godsend. And then the worst thing happened, In May the toy became defective and would no longer make any noise. It was never damaged and I was just shocked.Because I was sick and in the hospital for a few weeks I was unable to try and return it right away. So when I was discharged to come home I began the process of trying to get a replacement sent to you and I found out that my wind0w to replace or return this table had closed. My son asks me every day when his new table will arrive in the mail, and it's heartbraking because I can't get a replacement or return it and I can't afford to purchase another one any time soon. It's 40.00 and all of my income goes to medical bills and prescriptions.
I just think it's a shame that nobody in customer service would help me. So, I wanted to share my experience and warn others that live on a fixed income to make sure they completely understand every rule and requirement in case your product has a defect, I am just so disgusted with this situation.What happened to quality customer care?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 1:59 PM PST

Top Flight Boss Poly Cover 5-Subject Wirebound Notebook, 180 Sheets, 3-Hole Punched, Wide Rule, 10.5 x 8 Inches, 1 Notebook, Color May Vary (42999)
Price: $11.39
2 used & new from $11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Notebooks!, April 20, 2012
I have ordered at least 15-20 of these notebooks and I LUV them. Great quality and excellent price!! I am a full time student and I go through notebooks like crazy and these are my favorite!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7