Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Michael Davis > Reviews

Browse

Michael Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Davis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Mean What You Say
Mean What You Say
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Mean What You Say (MP3 Music)
I have been hooked on Sent By Ravens ever since the first time I listened to Our Graceful Words. Imagine my excitement, then, when I heard that they were releasing their sophomore album. I knew I had to download it when it came out despite the all to common occurrence of sophomore slump. There is no sophomore slump here. Sent By Ravens has produced another awesome rock album that is more melodic and not quite as hard as their first album but just as good as their debut if not even better. I love that SBR's sound is so different from the usual rock music out their. I also love how they're not afraid to reflect their Christian faith in their lyrics. Any fans of SBR's previous music, or any rock for that matter do not want to miss this amazing album!

Black & White
Black & White

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Black & White (MP3 Music)
I first heard "Hold Me Together" on the radio awhile back and really really liked it. Well I have finally had a chance to listen to the full album. I have not had money for new music since I have been going to school and not working, but emusic.com offered me a month of their subscription for free so I took advantage of it and downloaded this album. Wow am I glad I did. It is sooo awesome!!! I love the very unique, very catchy blend of pop, rock, r&b, and even a touch of hip hop here and there. Not only that, Tauren Wells's vocal ability is awesome and I love the band's message. I definitely look forward to more great stuff from this band in the future.

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Mattscomputers
Price: $44.99
8 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earbuds I've ever had!!!, January 7, 2012
I've only had these for a few days, but they have blown me away in the time that I have had them!!! They look awesome and sound amazing. My music has really come alive with these. They have awesome bass and sound crystal clear and crisp. I am so glad I got enough Christmas money that I was able to afford them. They seem pretty durable too. If you're willing to spend a little more money and want headphones that provide amazing sound and look really nice too, look no further than these Soul by Ludacris sl49's. $70 is really quite a bargain considering the quality of these buds. I previously have had a pair of sony extra bass earbuds, 2xl spoke snake eyes earbuds, skullcandy ink'd earbuds, skullcandy smokin' buds, sennheiser hd202 overear headphones, Jvc flats on ear headphones, and Sony mdr-v150 overear headphones, and these, in my opinion, outperform all of em by far. I haven't listened to the Beats tours earbuds, but I have listened to the beats overear headphones, and though they sounded pretty darn good, I like these better honestly, and these are less than half the price of the beats tours earbuds. If you can afford to spend about $70, get these earbuds. They are well worth it. I am hoping that they will last me longer than my other earbuds have (about 3 or 4 months, save for the sony extra bass earbuds which lasted me about a year and had the flat cord like these do). The only drawback, and its very minor for me, was that the inline controls on these don't work with my zune. Like I said though, this is very minor since I don't really need inline controls with my headphones, and they might actually become useful to me one day If I am able to get an iphone like I am hoping.

Redefinition
Redefinition
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album!, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Redefinition (MP3 Music)
I heard the song "Lift His Name High" on the Drop Project, a free mixtape from holyculture.net, and love it. Well I finally got a chance to listen to the whole album by the Exodus Movement and It was awesome! The beats are tight, and they're reppin God on every track. There wasn't a track that I didn't like. This is a must have for any hip hop fan out there. It is up there with artists like Lecrae and Trip Lee in my opinion.

Carol Of The Bells [Acapella Mix]
Carol Of The Bells [Acapella Mix]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, December 10, 2011
WOW!!! is all I say about this version of Carol of the Bells, one of my favorite Christmas Carols! This may well be the most beautiful version of this song I have ever heard. I love that Barlowgirl is willing to go away from what they like and are comfortable with and especially that they decided to just use their voices. Do yourself a favor and check out what is, in my humble opinion, one of the best versions of Carol of the Bells out there.

Carol Of The Bells [Acapella]
Carol Of The Bells [Acapella]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, December 10, 2011
WOW!!! That's about all I can say for this version of one of my favorite Christmas carols. All three of the Barlows have beautiful voices and they get a chance to show them off here without any instruments or anything. This may very well be the most beautiful version of Carol of the Bells I have ever heard!

Yet
Yet
Price: $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Their name describes them perfectly!!!!! AMAZING album!!!, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Yet (MP3 Music)
Man I am so glad I found this album, albeit late. What an awesome album. Every song is sooo good musically and lyrically. You can definitely tell that this group of guys loves their Lord. It is so good to find someone with soo much talent that chooses to do it for the Almighty God. If you are a fan of rock with a little bit of an indie sound to it do not hesitate to check out My Epic because epic is exactly what they are. Get this album and hear for yourself. You will love it.

Dying To Live
Dying To Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome album from PRo!!!, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Dying To Live (MP3 Music)
Wow!!! I love this album. I love that he decided to go with a bit of a different style on this one as opposed to his earlier stuff because I think it really works for him. The album still has its share of bangers though, and the perfect amount of slower tracks mixed in. There is not a song on this album that made me want to reach for the skip button. They are all really good! Get the album and hear it for yourself!

We Will Overcome
We Will Overcome

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, July 29, 2011
This review is from: We Will Overcome (MP3 Music)
I had never heard of these guys until the other day when I came across em while looking at music on here. I decided to check em out based on the reviews and what I read about them. Man am I glad I did. I love how they have so much energy and that their faith is so evident in their music. There was never a moment where the skip button even remotely crossed my mind. What an awesome hard core album that you can tell is done by a group of strong Christian guys. Any fans of hard core out there should definitely check these guys out. You will be glad you did.

Your Sparkling Death Cometh
Your Sparkling Death Cometh
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like nothing I have ever heard before, but just like Falling Up!, July 11, 2011
I have been a huge Falling Up fan since Crashings, and have followed them since then all the way through Fangs, which I liked even though I was disappointed it was so different from the stuff before it. Well, when I saw that they had broken up I was very disappointed. Imagine my excitement, though, when I got on Wikipedia one night and randomly looked them up and saw that they had decided to come back together and make a new album. Well the day of the release of the album came and now a couple weeks later, my money situation has allowed me to be able to get "Your Sparkling Death Cometh." As usual with Falling Up, my expectations were met and exceded. There was not a track I did not like. It was so unique and creative, and not quite like any Christian rock album I have heard, ya know, just like Falling Up. I loved the creativity and the uniqueness of it. Jessy Ribordy's vocals were awesome and the drumming by Josh Shroy also deserves to be mentioned. Though similar to Fangs! in some ways, I though this was so much better than Fangs!. Anyone who is a fan of Falling Up at all should definitely check this album out because it is AWESOME!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15