Profile for Ryan M. Fritz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan M. Fritz "FargoKids.com" RSS Feed (Fargo, ND)

Spicy World Whole Cashews, 3 Pound
Spicy World Whole Cashews, 3 Pound
Price: $25.78
2 used & new from $25.78

3.0 out of 5 stars I understand raw cashews are not crunchy like roasted cashews, February 18, 2015
I understand raw cashews are not crunchy like roasted cashews. But in my eating history of raw cashews they usually come "al dente" or firm to the bite. These cashews lost their firmness and Im not a big fan of that, and Ive eaten lots of raw cashews in my day.

Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion and Chin Up System with Rack, Gravity Boots and Healthy Back DVD
Price: $159.00
9 used & new from $135.15

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 stars only because of painful install, September 18, 2012
I cant tell how the product works yet, because the bracket installation makes my unit impossible to install. Im frustrated because I followed the measurements properly and now the moment of glory, the unit cannot fit in the brackets because the unit hits the ceiling before allowing me to install it into the now secure brackets that are about 1/2" too high. The instructions could saved me this pain. So, one day I actually hope to test the actual item and not discuss the installation of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2012 7:51 PM PDT

Stanley 92-839 Black Chrome and Laser Etched Socket Set, 99-Piece
Stanley 92-839 Black Chrome and Laser Etched Socket Set, 99-Piece
Price: $89.99
22 used & new from $83.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing 7mm Piece, January 21, 2012
I agree the packaging could be better, its been tolerable as only 2-3 fall out of their places when I open the case. What frustrates me the most is my set didn't come with a 7mm piece. Initially I thought it fell out and was one of the loose pieces in the storage case. But after my first use, there simple is no 7mm socket in my kit. Pretty lame, but too much trouble to replace or take back. Dear Stanley, send me a new 7mm....sorry to dock 2 stars for a good product, but Stanly shouldn't advertise that many pieces if theyre not in the box :)

Ryan

Price: $23.49
6 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Should say MINI in the title, December 2, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Its likely my own fault for not looking at the photo, I simply wanted regular Pixos and now I have "mini" pixos for my daughter. Needs better description/Title.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 2:09 PM PST

MyStudio MS32 Professional Tabletop Photo Studio Kit w/ 5000K Continuous Lighting for Product Photography, 32x32x16 inches
Price: $334.95
3 used & new from $334.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Still putting it together - Difficult to Assemble, February 5, 2011
I realize I should write a review AFTER I get it set up, but I find myself GUESSING at what screw to use and where. To me, the writer of the instruction sheet was lazy or in a hurry. Anything I pay more than $50 for I expect clear instructions. I find myself going back and undoing previous installation steps because the instructions are NOT CLEAR at all. Frustrated here and Im only at the beginning. Frustration began when my bulb cover arrived broken.

I will update my review if I ever get it assembled.

The Chorus (Les Choristes)
The Chorus (Les Choristes)
DVD ~ Gérard Jugnot
42 used & new from $0.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, July 17, 2008
This review is from: The Chorus (Les Choristes) (DVD)
I caught this movie by chance and wasnt actually sitting down to watch a movie. But I started and could not stop. It captivated me. I recommend this movie to any audience. One of my top twenty favorite movies.

R M Fritz

Offered by btrdev
Price: $19.89
37 used & new from $0.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, November 28, 2007
This review is from: Red Violin (DVD)
A caught this film by chance years ago on the IFC (Indepedent Film Channel) and had to buy it. If you can watch a movie and buy it later, that makes it a good movie in my book.

Ryan