Profile for Klabz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Klabz RSS Feed

Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer
Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer
Offered by Sunsella
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 4, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. Sturdy product great price.

AM amFilm (TM) Premium Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for iPad 2 and the New iPad (iPad 3 and iPad 4, the 3rd and 4th generation) (2-Pack) [in AM retail package]

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good product if you can get it on without ANYTHING between the film and the screen, November 3, 2012
There are a few reasons as to why I gave this product less than a 5 star review. First, as the title states, it's thought to get this thing on perfect. I got a 2 pack and had to toss one from my first try. You almost have to be in a clean room to be able to apply this thing without any contamination getting on it before you get it on the screen. The tiniest thing between the screen and the film creates a huge bubble that you cannot smooth out.

The second reason is (and I understand that this is not an anti-glare film) that the glare from it is horrible. Worse than I've ever noticed from my other screen protectors.

The third, and final, reason is because it smudges very easily. I have to constantly keep wiping it from smears left from my fingers. My wife has an iPad of her own with a different screen protector, and its a night and day difference.

Other than those issues, it does do its job I suppose. Not a bad product but certainly not the best.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and sturdy, May 7, 2012
This was my first time buying a shoe online. I own several pair of sketchers shoes and am very happy with them. This one fit perfectly. I get sketchers because my foot is a little on the wide side and their mediums fit great. I've worn it almost every day since I got them, about 8 months ago, and they are holding up extremely well. Very happy with this product.