Profile for L. Gandre > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Gandre "loralei" RSS Feed (Florida)

Canon 5601B001 Deluxe Soft Camera Case PSC-2070, Black
Canon 5601B001 Deluxe Soft Camera Case PSC-2070, Black
Offered by Duddy's Electronics
Price: $9.49
34 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Canon ELPH 300 HS., October 16, 2011
I bought this camera case soon after I got the Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS. I just wanted a nice, small camera case that fit really well and protected my camera. I wasn't positive that this case would fit my camera as I didn't see it specifically state in the product description that it would be compatible with the Canon ELPH 300, but I thought I would try it anyway. I also liked that it was made by Canon as I usually try to get same-brand cases, since I feel they are more likely to fit the camera I am buying it for. When it arrived I was extremely pleased because it was exactly what I wanted. The case is more durable than a basic fabric case, but not quite as hard as a plastic case. It does have a fabric exterior though, which is pretty nice. The inside is also lined with a soft fabric that won't scratch my camera. There is a magnetic enclosure that works well for easily opening and closing this case with little hassle. On the back there is a belt loop if you wanted to put it on your belt. For me, the case is so nice and compact that it easily fits in my purse and does not take up a lot of extra room. The case is also the perfect size for my Canon ELPH 300. My camera fits precisely inside and there is a also little slot for my wrist strap to hang out of the case on the side. I am definitely happy I got this case as it was exactly what I was looking for. I have had it for a couple months now and it has been holding up well.

HTC OEM Soft Silicone Skin Case Cover for Verizon HTC Driod Eris 6200 - Raspberry
Offered by Vibramax
Price: $6.74
2 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover for Droid!, May 9, 2010
As soon as I got my Droid I was looking for a cover for it. I prefer soft covers, and this was exactly what I was looking for. It fits perfect and has openings for everything, such as the headphone jack, camera, charger plug, etc. I've used this everyday since I got it, and I love it. Fun color and it protects my phone from scratches and anything else.

Blackberry 8120 Skin Case (Pearl Blue )
Blackberry 8120 Skin Case (Pearl Blue )
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $3.50
7 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, July 10, 2009
I wanted a nice cover for my phone, and I thought this worked really well. It's durable, and isn't cheap and flimsy like the last phone cover I had. It protects my phone from getting all scratched up if I drop it, but doesn't completely cover up my phone, so that was key. Since its made by Blackberry itself, it fits really well on the phone and has all the necessary slots for the charger, headphones, etc. which is great. All in all I'm really pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Lunch Box, October 10, 2007
This product is a lot of fun. This is great if you like Harry Potter, and you like collecting Harry Potter items. It's a nice metal lunch box, which until recently has been pretty hard to find. The colors on it are great, and there's a picture from the movie on both sides. The best part is it even comes with its own thermos, which is pretty neat. I would say it seems to be of pretty durable quality. It's a really nice size too, and fits a lot of items inside, which is nice if you actually want to use it to take your lunch in. I don't know if I personally would use it to take my lunch; I think it's more of a collectible item. I plan to collect the whole set from each movie.