Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Rodriguez > Reviews

Browse

A. Rodriguez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Rodriguez RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Summer Infant Clear Sight Digital Color Video Baby Monitor
Summer Infant Clear Sight Digital Color Video Baby Monitor
Price: $79.99
51 used & new from $55.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS MONITOR--NO SIGNAL, July 19, 2016
I am so disappointed with this purchase. I read so many reviews and a few did say that the signal was very weak, but I figured I would give it a try and see for myself. I regret wasting the money and time. First night, signal cut out in living room when camera was in bedroom right next door. What a joke! This is a piece of crap--DO NOT BUY THIS MONITOR!

Basketball Game Set
Basketball Game Set
Offered by I M Merchandise
Price: $7.56
3 used & new from $2.62

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, April 8, 2016
This review is from: Basketball Game Set (Toy)
This is a piece of trash. Suction cups don't stick and it fell apart three seconds into playing with it. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

ComfiLife New Enhanced Design Non-slip Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion - For Back Pain Relief, Tailbone Support, Sciatica, Healthy Posture, Office Chair, Car Seat, Travel, Driving, Wheelchair and more
Offered by ComfiLife
Price: $27.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cushion that helped with pain!, April 8, 2016
Very comfortable and mitigated my lower back pain and sciatica

Little Tikes Tap-A-Tune Drum
Little Tikes Tap-A-Tune Drum
Price: $12.97
23 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes Tap-A-Tune Drum (Toy)
Great toy drum. M sons loves it.

Summer Infant EasyStore Comfort Tub, Blue
Summer Infant EasyStore Comfort Tub, Blue
Price: $19.68
17 used & new from $17.12

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST PURCHASE AND HURT MY CHILD, July 7, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS TUB! It is not safe to use for toddlers, as the part where the tub folds is made of plastic that sticks out and scratched my child's back up several times every time he moved around in the tub, which toddlers do often. It was poorly constructed and hurt my son, so I had to send it back. Also, the inflatable seat pads never stayed inflated. I don't reco it at all.

Tropiclean SPA Nourish Conditioner 16oz
Tropiclean SPA Nourish Conditioner 16oz
Price: $8.44
27 used & new from $8.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great and leaves coats shiny, February 24, 2013
I love this product because it leaves my dog's coat very soft and shiny, smells amazing and is gentle enough to use on my dog who has sensitive skin. It really does nourish the coat and really smells fresh and clean.

Purina Veterinary Diets Gentle Snackers Dog Treats (8 oz)
Purina Veterinary Diets Gentle Snackers Dog Treats (8 oz)
Offered by Famous Shamus Pet Supplies
Price: $10.87
13 used & new from $9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treat for dog w sensitive stomach, February 24, 2013
My dog can't eat much, as he gets pretty sick easily. I tried these treats and not only does he love them, but they have been gentle on his stomach. He used to get the runs instantly from other dog treats, but these are great for him and not a fortune. I am very happy with them and love getting them on Amazon for a fraction of the cost at the vet.

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful
Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful
Price: $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering and uplifting stories, October 11, 2012
This book is one of my new favorites, packed with honest conversations about confidence, self-esteem, challenges in life, triumphs, etc. It is about time women, particularly those in the spotlight, start talking about beauty in a very raw, honest way. Obviously, the makeup transformations which Bobbi is famous for are incredible, but the women and their stories are what spoke to me. Makes you realize that we are all the same at the end of the day or face similar events in our lives. I loved Liz Murray's story, the triathletes who overcame cancer (one sister supporting the other), Estelle's story about growing up poor... Just so many powerful stories that will make you laugh and cry and sometimes both! I think it is Bobbi's best book yet!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella!, June 7, 2009
This is a durable, yet compact umbrella...everything you'd want in an umbrella. When closed, the size is perfect, but it opens to a large canopy that protects you from wind and rain. It is so convenient and effortless. I ended up buying two because my husband kept taking mine!

How to Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days (Revised)
How to Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days (Revised)
by Shirlee Kalstone
Price: $7.99
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It really can happen in 7 days!, January 11, 2009
My fiance and I were having trouble housebreaking our dog. He would do great for a few days and then he would have an accident. We decided to give this book a chance, and it changed our lives. Within 7 days, our 4 month old puppy was completely housebroken. We read this book 2 months ago, and followed all of the steps to the T, and our puppy has not gone inside since. What I found most interesting is the part about sending mixed messages to your dog, which we were doing. We had wee wee pads inside "just in case," but ideally, we wanted him to be going outside, so this was sending him mixed signals! Who knew!? I would definitely read this if you are looking to housebreak your pup, and follow the recommended schedule exactly as is. Make the sacrifice for a week, and you'll have a lifetime of peace of mind knowing your puppy will go where you need him/her to go.