Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for New Jersey > Reviews

Browse

New Jersey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

New Jersey RSS Feed (New Jersey)

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR WINTER!, December 10, 2005
I purchased the Yaktrax Pro for myself and the Yaktrax for my child. They are wonderful! Having a herniated disk, I take risks walking on ice and snow and feel much more confident when wearing my Yaktrax. The Yaktrax help decrease the chances of falling and/or slipping on ice and snow. I will never do without them! They are not for indoor use. One less star due to the Yaktrax Pro being on the pricey side.

Yaktrax Pro - Black - Medium