Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for susan katz > Reviews

Browse

susan katz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

susan katz RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Women's The North Face Fave Pullover Hoodie TNF Black/TNF White Size X-Large
Women's The North Face Fave Pullover Hoodie TNF Black/TNF White Size X-Large
Offered by Sole Place
Price: $56.98
3 used & new from $56.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, I would rather have the Half Dome, April 27, 2016
This fit as expected but I just find the fave pullover hoodie to look cheaper than the half dome hoodies. I don't like the white stitching by the front pocket and I am just not a fan of this almost jersey like material. Feels like I'm wearing a knockoff but it's not.

Art Angels
Art Angels
Price: $25.64
41 used & new from $19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fun!, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Art Angels (Vinyl)
Fantastic album. The music speaks for itself and this packaging for the LP is simply incredible. The pullouts of her paintings are really fun and make this a very special and extremely fun album in my collection.

Everything I Never Told You
Everything I Never Told You
by Celeste Ng
Price: $9.52
280 used & new from $1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Painful Look at Family, April 27, 2016
This was a beautifully written book that I was sad to finish because the characters were all so interesting. I plan to give this as gifts this year to my friends and family. This books demonstrates so well the frustrations and mistakes we make as family and how good intentions can lead you down a difficult road. The relationships between the mother-daughter, father-son, siblings are so well thought out that seeing them unfold was a pure joy. I think I gasped out loud at one point in this book. Highly engaging. Can't recommend enough.

Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies, 140 Count
Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies, 140 Count
Price: $9.88
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful for Peaceful Sleep, April 27, 2016
Great. I take a couple of these every night about two hours before bed and they really help to help me go to sleep. These gummies have passionflower in them which can help with anxiety. I find the combination of herbs in this brand helps me to relax way more than times when the only ingredients was Melatonin. I have at time when I really, really wanted to make sure I went to sleep early taken three of these and it worked very well. I have been taking these for several years at this point and they have worked consistently during this time. May not work if you have insomnia or atypical sleeping problems but these have done wonders for me.

Gary Poppins Cinnamon Crunch Popcorn, Bag, 3.4oz
Gary Poppins Cinnamon Crunch Popcorn, Bag, 3.4oz
Price: $5.02
2 used & new from $5.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh, too hard., April 18, 2016
Not what I was expecting at all. This was sooooooo hard. Like you think you will hurt a tooth so you don't eat any more after a few bites. And the flavor wasn't really what I was expecting. Big fan of Gary Poppins brand but not a fan of this flavor.

Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Offered by OxKom
Price: Click here to see our price
84 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Yes, It works., April 18, 2016
Ok. I'm a total believer now. I have super cracked heels and will need to use a few different times. I would recommend getting the pack of two if you have really, really bad heels. This was amazing though. I didn't expect there to be so much dead skin on my toes too! Peeling happened the most during my baths on the 5th and 6th days. I would highly recommend taking several long baths the week you use this to help the process. I have already recommended this to several people. I was really surprised that although A LOT of skin came off there was no redness, rawness or pain of any kind. And there shouldn't be with dead skin but some things I've used on my heels before did cause some pain. This product was amazing.

Professional Dental Guard -(2pack)- Stops Teeth Grinding, Bruxism, Tmj, & Eliminates Teeth Clenching .All Orders includes Fitting Instructions & Anti-Bacterial Case. 100% Satisfaction Is guaranteed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable. Really Uncomfortable., April 18, 2016
I just thought these were horrible. I had to trim them soooooo much and even then they weren't good because it is the thickness of these that is crazy. Like I have to have my mouth hanging open to wear them, I don't get it. But I guess they need to be that thick because you can seriously bite right through this material if you bite hard enough and at night I really crunch down. These do nothing for me. I was actually too scared to sleep with it because of the weird fit and thinking I would bite it in half and choke on it possibly. There was no comfortable way to wear these cause I couldn't shut my mouth properly. I would wear for a few hours at a time to give a fair chance but doing that they just made my mouth produce WAY too much saliva. These were so much worse than my regular mouth guard. I wanted something to use in a pinch abut I just thought these were way too uncomfortable. Why are they so thick that you can't shut your mouth?

The North Face Women's Half Dome Hoodie TNF Black/TNF White X-Large
The North Face Women's Half Dome Hoodie TNF Black/TNF White X-Large
Offered by Sole Place
Price: $39.96
9 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Order UP!, April 18, 2016
Nice and comfy but seriously, order up! I'm 5'9 and about 125 and wear a size 4 in most brands and the North Face Large size will hardly fit over my head. I had to go XL. North Face is the only thing I would order XL in. But it is warm and comfy and I knew before ordering how tight these hoodies are.

kate spade new york Canvas Tote, Newsprint
kate spade new york Canvas Tote, Newsprint
Offered by Riverside Heie
Price: $24.00
6 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, April 18, 2016
This is really cute and a nice size. My niece is just starting to like the Kate Spade brand and this is a nice inexpensive gift that she will really enjoy. I'm sure she would rather have a regular purse but the things that cost the real $$$ are for her parents to buy her.

Chocky
Chocky
by John Wyndham
Price: $14.95
58 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an amazing book. I bought another copy for my 14 ..., April 18, 2016
This review is from: Chocky (Paperback)
Such an amazing book. I bought another copy for my 14 year old nephew that likes science fiction. It's a great read and it goes by really fast. It's hard to say too much without giving spoilers. A classic story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13