Profile for Lindsay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsay "VaBookworm87" RSS Feed (Virginia Beach, VA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
South Park:  The Stick of Truth - Xbox 360
South Park: The Stick of Truth - Xbox 360
Price: $41.70
53 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars An immersive experience for South Park fans!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Stick of Truth felt rather short, but I enjoyed it! I recommend this game for anyone who has watched South Park, as you'll greatly enjoy the opportunity to explore South Park and see various references to events in the show. The controls were easy, although there were a few instances where instructions were lacking so it took a number of failed attempts before figuring out what the game wanted me to do. The look and feel of the show is beautifully captured in this game, If you're a fan of the show, you absolutely must play this game!

Haas-Jordan by Westcott Loudmouth Umbrella, Multicolor/White/Red, 64-Inch
Haas-Jordan by Westcott Loudmouth Umbrella, Multicolor/White/Red, 64-Inch
Price: $52.24
3 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing in the rain!, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Loudmouth Golf Umbrella (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This umbrella is uncalled for HUGE!!! I love it!!! I didn't get the design I ordered (I thought I was getting the paint design but instead I got a different design. No complaints though, as all I needed was an umbrella and this one does its job! It opens easily, and is large enough to keep multiple people dry! I especially love the little sleeve it comes with so that you can store it and it's not all flopped open. These are very useful and there are lots of fun designs to choose from! I highly recommend it!

Kernel Season's Movie Theatre Butter for Popping & Topping Popcorn, 10 Ounce Shakers (Pack of 2)
Price: $17.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the movie theatre!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Who doesn't love some popcorn when they go to the movies, drizzled with just a bit of butter and lightly salted? I got this, along with a bag of popping corn. I was able to use this oil as the base to pop the popping corn, and then used a bit more to drizzle on top. We really liked it! And unlike when I have tried to melt butter on my popcorn in the past, the oil didn't seem to turn my popcorn into a bowl of mush.

My only complaint was that when the package arrived, one of the two bottles was leaking heavily so we had to toss it. The company may need to explore an alternative packing method to avoid damage to the bottle!

Kernel Season's Popping Corn, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Kernel Season's Popping Corn, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Price: $14.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy popcorn!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We've always been bag popcorn people, although I've always wanted to try free kernels. The instructions on the bag were easy to follow and I really liked the popcorn! It's incredibly easy to make, and a little bit goes a REALLY long way! And the benefit of popping it up yourself is that there isn't a ton of butter and oil all over it!

Kernel Season's Sports Fan Seasoning Variety Pack, (Pack of 3), (8.55oz Total)
Kernel Season's Sports Fan Seasoning Variety Pack, (Pack of 3), (8.55oz Total)
Price: $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Who needs butter?, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My brother and I taste tested these, and they're really cool! Our favorite was the buffalo, although my brother got a little heavy handed with it (it pours FAST!) and it had a bit too much kick. Ranch was just ok. Tasted like ranch, I just don't know if I love the idea of ranch popcorn. The kettle corn wasn't a hit, but mainly I think that's because we don't like sweet popcorn. If you're looking to jazz up your popcorn, I definitely recommend trying these!

Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor
Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor
Price: $9.97
11 used & new from $3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice close shave without irritation!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this razor. It's a men's razor, but I've been using a Women's Schick Quatro for years and it's really bulky. This razor is excellent- I get a nice close shave on my legs and they feel super smooth. I'm prone to irritated skin when I shave, but I've had no problems with this razor! The lubricating strip allows the razor to smoothly glide over my skin. I've also had no issues with cuts. The shave is incredibly close, so I don't feel prickly within hours. I highly recommend this razor!

X-mini WE micro portable NFC Bluetooth smartphone capsule speaker, XAM17-GM-B
X-mini WE micro portable NFC Bluetooth smartphone capsule speaker, XAM17-GM-B
Price: $28.99
16 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable sound!, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the 6th X-Mini I've owned. I get each generation as they come out... But this thing... This thing is EXACTLY what I've been needing. I love to listen to music when I'm in my bathroom getting ready for the day or taking a shower. Problem was, I wasn't super keen on having my iPhone in the bathroom when I was showering because all of the humidity can be bad for the phone. This gave me the solution I needed- the small but powerful speaker sits in my bathroom while my phone remains safely out in my bedroom. The range is solid. I haven't tested the max range, but it sits in my bathroom while my phone is in its dock 15+ feet away and there are no issues. Only disadvantage is if I want to advance to the next song, I can't. The sound from this little speaker is great, and it was super easy to sync with my phone. Highly recommended!!!

Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Offered by Quality Health Supplies
Price: $27.99
8 used & new from $25.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well enough!, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm always doubtful about these sorts of lotions because they're often advertised as effective when used in conjunction with hydration and exercise (which essentially do all the fat burning and toning) but then folks believe the lotion did its job when really all it did was keep the skin from drying out. This stuff seemed to work though. I haven't been hitting the gym much lately because I've been slammed at work. I have noticed a difference with this though- my skin feels firm and smooth.

The only complaint I have is the smell. It's rather strong. But if it reduces some cellulite, who am I to complain?

Pantene Minoxidil Topical Solution Usp, 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women 90 Day Supply 6 Fl Oz
Price: $35.99
9 used & new from $23.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best option out there, I think., March 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This medication comes in three small bottles (one per month) along with a dropper that allows you to pull up the recommended dose. Applying it is a bit of a hassle because it’s a liquid, so if you accidentally apply too much, it drips. I’m surprised they didn't opt for something like a foam. It dries fairly quickly.

Really though, it’s tough to tell whether it made any difference. My hair grows very slow, and I couldn't tell a difference. It comes with three months’ worth of the chemical, but says in the information insert that you have to use it for at least 4 months to notice any change. I’m not really willing to purchase another pack, as I wasn't hugely keen on the fact it was a liquid and the lack of results.

You can give it a try, but personally I’d recommend using a foam or some other option.

Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Offered by Medical's
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable difference, March 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The only real complaint I have about these is that they have a bit of a gritty texture. The flavor isn't bad. They taste like a typically strawberry flavored gummy.

I honestly can't attest to the health benefits of these gummies. Vitamins don't really have any noticeable or measurable affects. I don't have any nail problems. My hair thinned out a bit recently after some significant health issues, but a month's worth of gummies. isn't going to have any noticeable affect on my hair. Definitely a workable option for anyone who has an issue taking pills or just wants their meds in a yummy form.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14