Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Bradley Bevers > Reviews

Browse

Bradley Bevers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 583
Top Reviewer Ranking: 994

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bradley Bevers "Author of Texas Farm & Ranch Guide" RSS Feed (Brenham, TX)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FishHunter PRO, The World's Fastest Wireless Portable Fish Finder
FishHunter PRO, The World's Fastest Wireless Portable Fish Finder
Price: $184.79
2 used & new from $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Find That Fish, May 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is great. If you are looking for a fish finder that is easy to use, effective, and very well made, get this one. Easy to set up out of the box and it really works well. I tried testing in a pool and thought something was wrong, but realized that needs to be a certain depth. Once we took it out to a lake it was perfect. Great product, great price. Highly Recommended.

The Conversion Code: Capture Internet Leads, Create Quality Appointments, Close More Sales
by Chris Smith
Price: $17.63
54 used & new from $12.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, May 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Books like this are always a steal, as long as you follow some of the advice given. Here the author presents many great idea for marketing in today's world and makes it very easy to follow multiple strategies to increase leads, conversions, and closings. He also owns a company that does many of the things he advocates in the book for you, making it even easier if you don't have time for this yourself.

Some really great advice here on design, retargeting, effective facebook ads, and scripts for sales calls. Few books cover closing techniques, social media tips, and website design theory all in one place, but here it works really well. Great book, great info. Highly Recommended.

PowerLead PCH004 Multi-function Stainless Cross Screwdriver Outdoor Camping Folding Pocket Knives with LED Light
Offered by PowerLead
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Product, Recommended, May 19, 2016
Very cool survival tool. The flashlight is powered through either solar power or a hand crank, which means you will never be without light. The other tools included on the light work really well too, and you will be able to use them all. This makes a great gift or just a good light to throw in your car or camping bag in case of an emergency. Very well made and can't beat the price. Recommended.

I was offered this product at a discount in exchange for a fair and unbiased review.

PowerLead U818A-HD Quadcopter With HD Camera Quadcopter Drone Quadcopter Kit Quadcopter Toy Quadcopter Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, Buy This Drone, May 18, 2016
Wow, this is a really great deal. Right out of the box, this works great and is very easy to fly. Has a powerful throttle that will let you take it as high as you want to go (I've taken it 300-400 feet high already, just in my backyard). The camera on it shoots high quality video and pictures and the system is extremely easy to use.

It is also very durable . . . still learning how to fly and most flights end in a crash, but zero problems so far. For the money, you will not have more fun than this. My kids love to push the button that makes it flip over even though they can't fly it yet, and we have a blast with this drone. If you are looking for a well made drone that will be lots of fun at a great price, buy this one.

I received this product at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review.

Backyard Safari Wet Dry Field Kit
Backyard Safari Wet Dry Field Kit
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $23.54
18 used & new from $16.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Eh, quality is not great for the price. Tools are flimsy, net won't last long. Maybe its just my boys, but they are rough enough that these 'tools' won't stand the test of time. Fun while it lasts, but that won't be long.

Ego Is the Enemy
Ego Is the Enemy
by Ryan Holiday
Price: $16.02

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is Not About You, May 13, 2016
This review is from: Ego Is the Enemy (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Carrying around a book that has the word 'ego' in the title causes people to ask 'What are you reading?'. It's a hard book to describe, but for most people I have been telling them it's an anti-self-help book, and I highly recommend it.

This is Holiday's fourth book, and in my opinion its his best. The writing is well-crafted and easy to read, his anecdotes are timeless, and it reads like a modern philosophy book. As a business owner, its easy to get wrapped up in your own story and what you have done so far, glossing over the trials along the way and lucky breaks that it took to get there. This book is like a kick in the pants that will cause you to revaluate your own accomplishments in the light of the truth, and help focus you on what it takes to stay there.

Here are a few of my favorite quotes so far:

"We hear what we want to hear. We do what we feel like doing, and despite bing incredibly busy and working very hard, we accomplish very little." (49)

"Responsibility requires a readjustment and then increased clarity and purpose. First, setting the top-level goals and priorities of the organization and your life. Then enforcing and observing them. To produce results and only results." (129)

"All of us waste precious life doing things we don't like, to prove ourselves to people we don't respect, and to get things we don't want." (120)

"Instead of pretending that we are living some great story, we must remain focused on the execution–and on executing with excellence. We must defer the credit or crown and continue working on what got us here." (117)

I read all the time, but I rarely keep books once I have read them unless they pass one of two tests: I will want to re-read it one day (or reference it) or that I will recommend it to others. This book passes both, and I will likely buy multiple copies as gifts.

Highly recommended.

Sportswear Men's 100% Polyester Moisture-Wicking Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Jersey
Sportswear Men's 100% Polyester Moisture-Wicking Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Jersey
Offered by sttao
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, great price, May 4, 2016
This is a comfortable shirt that does the job. I use it for working out, and it stays cool and dry most of the time. It fits a little tighter than other XL shirts I have, but its not bad. Anytime I see polyester as the material I assume its going to be itchy, but this feels good.

If you are looking for a good shirt at a great price, get this one.

Franklin Sports Bean Bag Toss Game
Franklin Sports Bean Bag Toss Game
Price: $22.49
43 used & new from $17.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs down, May 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wanted to like this, but just doesn't work well at all. Nets are too shallow and fragile. Has not broken yet, but I bet we'll get one or two more uses before it does. Not worth the money . . . build something yourself out of plywood and you will be better off.

Eddie Bauer Home and Travel Play Yard, Meadowbrook
Eddie Bauer Home and Travel Play Yard, Meadowbrook
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as portable as it should be, April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great playpen . . . once its set up. Assembly is not that easy and its really not very portable either. We have three kids, going on four, and are used to bringing our playpen with us every time we go out of town. I was hoping this would be an easier, lighter option, but that's not the case. Ease of assembly is really important, and in this case I will be bringing our old playpen with us still. Its only slightly heavier and it just takes a minute to set up and you are ready to go.

That said, we will use this in our home and leave set up. It's very nice, just not very portable.

Superior 300 Thread Count California King Sheet Set, 100% Modal, Solid, White
Superior 300 Thread Count California King Sheet Set, 100% Modal, Solid, White
Price: $91.99
2 used & new from $86.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sheets, good price, April 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are good sheets for a good price. Smooth, breathable, and a good value. Only reason I am deducting a star is that even thought the value is there, I like my other sheets better. If you are going to overspend on something to make sure its comfortable, you should spend on your mattress or your sheets. With all of the time you spend sleeping, and how it affects everything else, spending the extra money is worth it. That said, if you are looking for decent sheets at a good price, these are fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20