Profile for Judy M > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy M RSS Feed (New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
New Speck Candyshell Glossy iPhone 4S/4 FineWine Burgundy (Burgundy Red/Teal)
New Speck Candyshell Glossy iPhone 4S/4 FineWine Burgundy (Burgundy Red/Teal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the case but not the right color, June 10, 2012
As many before have said this case is more of a pink and neon green than burgundy red and teal. Also, the green rubber can get discolored easily so be careful. Other than that I like this case.

MyBat HTCEVO4GHPCSK034NP Metallic Fishbone Protective Case for HTC Evo 4G - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Hot Pink/Black
Offered by A+ Satisfaction Accessories (Ships from California)

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, January 14, 2011
The case is a really good case for the cost. I would've preferred having cut outs for the hardware buttons (such as the volume buttons and the power button) instead of them being covered. The phone does protect the phone pretty well. The case is true to the picture's colors. The pink is a hard metallic and the black is a soft silicon. The case wasn't very easy to put on but fits the phone pretty well. I would recommend buying this case.

Crystal Skin TPU Glove PINK With Diamonds Design Soft Cover Case for HTC EVO 4G (SPRINT) [WCS840].

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, July 3, 2010
I ordered this item from Wireless Central and did not get the item described. I received a plain pink case. The case was of good quality and it was a nice case, however not the case described and pictured here.

5-Pack EZGuardZ© HTC EVO 4G Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)
5-Pack EZGuardZ© HTC EVO 4G Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, June 30, 2010
These screen protectors are definitely worth the two dollars that I paid for them. Two dollars for five screen protectors is quite a steal. However, they do leave a significant amount of bubbles (especially when first applied...some of the bubbles do go away) in comparison to more expensive screen protectors and are quite thin. But I guess for two dollars I'm not completely dissatisfied with my purchase.

Treo PRO 850 Cell Phone Hot Pink Rubber Feel Protective Case Faceplate Cover + Free LiveMyLife Wristband

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, May 5, 2009
The case is cute and protects the phone very well, although the color is a bit different than in the picture (it's less purple and more hot pink). However it's extremely hard to take off. I love the case, but I needed to reset my phone so I had to pry it open with a hair clip. (Nails wouldn't work and I have strong nails). If you don't intend on taking the phone out of the case...ever...this case is a great case.

Black Large Vicky Zebra Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Black Large Vicky Zebra Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Price: $15.67
2 used & new from $15.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute., March 9, 2009
I got this bag with the giraffe print originally and absolutely love it. I wear it all the time, and I wanted one in zebra to change things up a bit. The zebra bag is nice, however there are several things I prefer on the giraffe bag than the zebra bag. The handles on the zebra bag aren't the quality of the giraffe bag and the inside of the bag isn't as nice. The giraffe bag can snap AND zip closed while the zebra bag only zips closed. I do like the zipper on the zebra bag more...but that's about it. Also the placement of the zipper on the back of the zebra bag is kind of strange. It's also a bit too big for me. OTHER THAN THAT, it's a cute bag and I like it...but if I were choosing between the two, I'd get the giraffe bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 12:32 PM PDT

FASH Animal Print contemporary Style Tote Handbag- Brown
FASH Animal Print contemporary Style Tote Handbag- Brown
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, February 28, 2009
I love this bag, and I highly recommend it. The quality is high and it carries a lot. It also has pockets on the inside for a phone, It's a must have!

Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Price: $15.75
3 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT BAG!, February 6, 2009
I recieved this bag today, and at first was absolutely horrified. I thought I was sent the wrong item, because the bag did not appear to be the shape in the image. I realized after opening the plastic that the bag had snaps inside to change the shape of the bag! It's perfect! The bag can change shape (by unsnapping/snapping) and it has pockets inside, and one on the outside. I love the inside lining also, it's adorable! It also has a heart tag hanging from it. The faux leather is of good quality. I absolutely love it! This bag is a must have!

Fits BlackBerry Curve 8330 8300 8310 8320 Cell Phone Snap on Protector Faceplate Cover Housing Case - Spring Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for present for mother and she loved it, February 5, 2009
I bought this case for my mother for a present and she absolutely loved it. Unlike most cheap cases this case has an indent that makes it easier to open/close without worry of breaking. It's well constructed and adorable! I'd recommend buying it over a cheaper one that will break.

Motorola OEM H500 Magenta Hot Pink Bluetooth Headset [Bulk Packaged]
Motorola OEM H500 Magenta Hot Pink Bluetooth Headset [Bulk Packaged]

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., February 5, 2009
Bluetooth does the job but isn't anything special. I probably would've been better off getting a newer bluetooth in the store.

Page: 1 | 2