Profile for Christine C. Bogart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine C. Bogart RSS Feed (Las Cruces, NM USA)

Grasshopper Pie
Grasshopper Pie
by Rebecca Cornish Talley
Price: $8.65
20 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, December 9, 2003
This review is from: Grasshopper Pie (Hardcover)
This story sets my 6 year old into fits of giggles every time we read it together. Fun story, cute illustrations!

Your Inner Physician and You: Craniosacral Therapy and Somatoemotional Release
Your Inner Physician and You: Craniosacral Therapy and Somatoemotional Release
by John E. Upledger
Price: $11.24
200 used & new from $0.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Approachable introduction to Craniosacral therapy!, May 7, 2001
This is the book I hand to my clients who are looking to understand what Craniosacral therapy is and what it does. The writing style reads quickly and easily, the language is not too medical for the lay person, and Upledger uses case examples to illustrate his points. I love this book and I recommend it to anyone who practices or receives bodywork, as well as anyone interested in the mind-body connection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2012 11:23 AM PDT

A Massage Therapist's Guide to Pathology
A Massage Therapist's Guide to Pathology
by Ruth Werner
161 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for clinical massage therapy, April 18, 2001
I have used this book time and time again. I had this text in massage school directly after its publication, and I am glad I did. I use it continually in my practice. It has been a useful resource for myself and clients for understanding pathologies. Its recommendations are conservative, of course, for liability purposes. Pathologies are explained in a concise, easy to understand manner. It is the first resource I consult when confronted with questions of conditions and pathologies. I consider it a must for any licensed massage therapist, especially those who work in clinical massage therapy.