Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml Made in 'Korea
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml Made in 'Korea
Offered by Package_go_fast
Price: $12.86
25 used & new from $5.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Oil Control Product, May 27, 2015
Where do I start with this one??? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I have extremely oily skin and no product has worked for me before. This is the ONLY product that has been able to control my oily skin. That being said, I still get oily but it takes a LOT longer to get there. I have used Murad, and other expensive oil control serums and it cannot touch this product! I put my makeup on at 7 and typically by 10 AM, I am getting shiny. By noon 11 AM, I am glistening! This product has enabled me to be shine free until 1 to 2 PM which is a record!! Even when I do get oily, it is not as oily as with other products. It may be my imagination, but I swear that it has actually changed the consistency of my skin. My skin feels very soft and supple. I use this under my makeup and before I got to bed. I actually wake up shine free! Again, this is a new world for me as this has never happened before using this product. I will update on whether it actually makes my pores smaller over time. I have used this for over a week now and the results are pretty amazing with the texture of skin. Loving everything about it.

Lovely peach scent. Not overwhelming. However, if you are sensitive to scents, you may not like it. I love the scent and makes everything so pretty. Packaging is beautiful! Looks pretty on your vanity. I use this after using the Skin Food Sake Peach Toner. Works great together or alone! My go to product and an important arsenal in my skin care routine!!

SKINFOOD Peach Sake Toner (for pore care) 135ml
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Toner (for pore care) 135ml
Offered by Red Tab Inc
Price: $14.38
31 used & new from $7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, clean and beautiful scent!, May 27, 2015
This product is amazing. The first thing you will notice is how lovely it smells! Smells like fresh peaches, in a very subtle way. Not overwhelming at all. However, if you are very sensitive to smells,this may not be for you. This is my first time using Korean skin care and I have to say that I am blown away by this! Hard to explain. . . your face feels very clean without feeling stripped our greasy. I've used American toners and they tend to be strong in the alcohol dept which makes it harsh on your face. I did switch to Witch Hazel and that worked pretty well, but I felt like it left behind a slight residue which I did not like. This product is not harsh at all and really makes your face clean without feeling stripped or leaving any type of residue! Best toner I've used to date! It is now a stable in my skin care routine.

Bluetooth Wireless Audio Headphones With Built in Mic For Phone Calls and Web Chats.
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $18.99
5 used & new from $14.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on Arrival!, May 27, 2015
Dead on arrival! Maybe it is a fluke, but I returned it immediately!

Speck Products Samsung Galaxy S5 CandyShell Inked Case  - Bold Blossoms White/Revolution Purple
Speck Products Samsung Galaxy S5 CandyShell Inked Case - Bold Blossoms White/Revolution Purple
Price: $34.95
5 used & new from $26.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Functional, May 27, 2015
Beautify and unique phone cover! All the openings and buttons are fully accessible. Fits perfectly. I get a lot of compliments on how pretty it is. I am not especially hard on my phone so I really cannot speak to how drop proof it is, but I imagine it will do a good job. Nothing bad to say about it at all! I will update if I see any fading or if I experience any issues with phone protection upon drop.

Two (2) Samsung OEM Genuine Authentic 5-Feet Micro USB 3.0 Data Sync Charging Cables for Galaxy S5/Note 3 ET-DQ11Y1WE - Non-Retail Packaging - White + Mini Stylus
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $11.25
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Beautifully!, May 27, 2015
Charges well. I have several so that I have an extra one for traveling. Wish it came in a longer length, but it is decent length and performs beautifully. Love being able to charge my phone quickly! A must have for anyone with a S5 phone!

Teva Mush II Kids Flip Flop Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid), Ambra Strong Blue, 3 M US Little Kid
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Attractive!, May 27, 2015
My boys love these! Attractive and well made. It will get plenty of use over the summer! My boys tell me that they are extremely comfortable.

Isle of Dogs Tearless Puppy Sulfate Free Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce
Isle of Dogs Tearless Puppy Sulfate Free Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.49
11 used & new from $6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars best dog shampoo ever!, May 13, 2015
I love our puppy Rottweiler, but I really hate the doggy smell! I know, it is weird to love having dog but not loving the smell of a dog! That being said, this puppy shampoo is amazing! our puppy smells like cookieven and the shampoo neutralizes the smell up to 6 full days. Upon the seventh day, she starts smelling like a dog again. All this means is that it is time for another bath! Some people are against bathing your dog on a weekly basis, but the research I have done indicates that this is perfectly fine as long as you have the right shampoo. This shampoo neutralizes the doggie stinky smell and is not harsh to ther skin. We haven't noticed any itching or flaking from our puppy. She smells great and feels great! We love that it is tesrless so we can wash her face without fear of getting it in her eyes.

Ming's Mark SL1204-GREEN Green Full Back Folding Director's Chair
Ming's Mark SL1204-GREEN Green Full Back Folding Director's Chair
Offered by YoDealz
Price: $60.18
18 used & new from $47.10

5.0 out of 5 stars good for bad backs!, May 13, 2015
Husband has a bad back and needed a chair with good back support while attending our sons' baseball games. This has definitely made attending games and practices more fun for him. Made well and sturdy. Looks like it will hold up well. Good purchase and would recommend to those that need more back support.

Jupiter Ascending [HD]
Jupiter Ascending [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible on all fronts, May 12, 2015
no chemistry between the leads. Love Sci fi, but this was terrible! Normally like both of the actors, but acting was not done well with either one. Could have been a good film but fell short. NO character development and storyline was poorly executed.

Sterling Rescue (2 Pack) Outdoor Disposable Fly Catcher, Control Trap with Attractant, Insecticide Free
Offered by West Hardware Co
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DEADLY TO FLIES!, April 5, 2015
Wow and double wow! After putting this up for two hours, at least 20 were caught. After a full day, there were 50? It works extremely well and is not particularly offensively smelly. If you get right up on it, you can smell it, otherwise, it is undectable. I hung it up by the trash can which is smelly due to having a dog! With all the pet clean up required from owning a dog, our garbage bin was attracting a lot of flies. GROSS! I bought a fly strip that caught gnats and a bee and NO flies. Researched products and read many reviews before trying this product out. Glad I did! Garbage area is noticeable less pest infested. Of course you will continue to have flies if you have a pet, but It will be much more "clean" and doable with this product. Rosie is saved from being evicted! :) BTW, I like that it is non toxic which means it is much more environmentally friendly than harsh chemicals!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12