Profile for Kat Yares > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 375

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kat Yares RSS Feed (Clinton, AR USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Eklund Essential Omega - Norwegian Fish Oil - 90 Capsules - Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil in Superior Triglyceride Form - Natural Lemon Flavor and 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Eklund Laboratories
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - no fishy taste, June 28, 2014
As an aging lady, I know I should take Omega 3 each and every day. My problem with most of what is out there on the market is the taste of them - it almost gags me, so some days I skip them. Not any more. Essential Omega is a product I can swallow. Without gagging. Yes, it does have a slight fish odor, it does not have dead fish taste. Which means, simply I will take them every day as directed.

My body will love me, my doctor will love me and I will no longer have guilt about skipping these wonderful supplements.

I will admit that I did receive this product in exchange for a review, but I will also guarantee that when this bottle runs out - I will buy more.

Vitamin C Serum for Face : Best Anti Aging Serum, VIDI AntiOxidant Face Serum With Vit C, A & E for Anti Wrinkle Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector & Even Facial Skin Tone
Offered by 3sigma
Price: $37.00
2 used & new from $29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, June 28, 2014
After using this product for close to two weeks, I can say that I love it. I love how it glides on the skin. I love the results of the product - it has reduced the number of fine wrinkles (nothing can help with the deep ones), and it works wonderfully at reducing dark spots and evening skin tone.

Although I received this free in exchange for a review, I will be purchasing it in the future. This product is much better than any other I have tried (including my faithful Olay Regenerist serum). Plus the pump bottle is stylish and looks good on my vanity.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 6:21 PM PDT

[AYL® Best Garlic Press Stainless Steel] ★ SALE! BUY 1 Garlic Press AND GET 1 Black Cleaning Brush FOR FREE! ★ Make Your Own Freshly Crushed and Minced Garlic and Ginger from Unpeeled Cloves and Ginger ★ Enjoy the Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic - Great for Garlic-Mixed Cooking Spices, Herb & Garlic Marinade Recipes - Now You Can Easily Add it to Every Dish of Food! ★
Offered by Accessorise Your Life
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $16.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect press, June 28, 2014
I've owned many, many garlic presses over the years only to abandon them and go back to mincing garlic by hand. This press, though, is a keeper. It's easy on my hand, it doesn't take a lot of force and the handles are comfortable. It is also very easy to clean. Basically simply placing it under running water will clean it out perfectly. If, some residue remains, the small brush will take care of that.

And there are no parts to lose, everything (other than the brush) is attached to the press. No more losing the basket in the drawer - just pull it out and rock and roll.

Although I received this press free in exchange for a review - I can and will recommend this to anyone looking for a stylish, simple garlic and ginger press. It works and works well.

OXA Juice Box S2 10000mAh Safe External Battery 18M WTY Premium Samsung Cells Digital Screen&Flashlight All-in-One charger external portable power supply for Apple iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 1, 2, 3; Nexus; HTC One, Sensations G14 XE XL, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10; LG Optimus; PS Vita, GoPro; Nokia N9 Lumia 920 900 / Blackberry Z10 / Sony Xperia Z; ZTE; T-mobile, Verizon, ATT, (5V 2A and 1A USB Output) Mirco USB connector and more
Offered by OXA USA COM
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice charger - works as advertised, June 28, 2014
Although rather slow to full charge from new (5 -6 hours for me), this little battery pack has proven its worth for charging both my phone and my Samsung tablet. Once charged, it will remain at 100% for at least six days and even now, two weeks later, it still sits at 99% charged. I love the LCD screen that tells you this at the push of a button.

I have been able to charge my phone twice on a single charge. The tablet, of course, pretty well drains the battery pack, but that's not a major problem as my tablet will usually stay charged enough to use for several days.

I will note that I did receive this product free in exchange for a review. But the bottom line is: Would I recommend this product - you bet I would.

OXA Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Aluminum Alloy Case Cover for iPad 2, 3, 4; Samsung 7" to 10.1" Tablets and More - Silver
Offered by OXA USA COM
Price: $35.09
3 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet keyboard, June 28, 2014
know have a mini-computer with a decent sized keyboard. When assembled, this keyboard makes your tablet look like a small laptop or netbook. Pairing the keyboard with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet was a breeze. The keyboard charges quickly and the charge will last for several days, even using the tablet extensively. So far, it has yet to drop the pairing randomly, as other bluetooth keyboards I have used seem to do frequently.

If I have one complaint about this, it would be that the bevel that holds the tablet does not angle back far enough. Makes it hard to see the screen if you have this set up below normal eye level. Would love to see that improvement in the next generation of this product.

Although I received this keyboard for free in exchange for a review, I can highly recommend this keyboard for use with your tablet.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology With 2 Razor Blade Refills
Price: $11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I want..He wants, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not just for the guys. Women have all sorts of contours that they shave also and this razor is absolutely wonderful for that purpose. Love the ball head - makes it slide over my knees and under my arms without a single problem. I don't know why razor manufacturers don't realize that many, many women prefer a man's razor. I don't need the bells and whistles on so-called 'ladies' razors.

But now I have a minor war on my hands. Better half used this the other day and wants to take it away from me - he just loved the smoothness that the five blades gave (which is one of the reasons, I love it too). So, I reckon I'm going to have to buy him his own. Hands of my new razor.

Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 174 Count
Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 174 Count
Price: $41.98
4 used & new from $41.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good..., June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'll be honest, my lovely granddaughter has worn nothing but 'that' other brand since birth. So when I was offered these, I was a bit hesitant. So glad I got these. These work fine for her weekend visits. Have yet to have 'wet' clothing when she wears these - bedding either.

I will admit, I prefer the outside feel of the 'other brand on my bare arm, but these do appear to keep her drier longer, so may just have to make the switch for here at the house.

With either brand, though, all I can think of is how far disposable diapers have come since my children were babies. Then, no matter what you bought, you got wet.

PhysiciansCare 90484 ANSI Compliant First Aid Kit with Eyewash, 78 Pieces
PhysiciansCare 90484 ANSI Compliant First Aid Kit with Eyewash, 78 Pieces

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This kit, while not top quality, is fine for emergency use until you can get to better supplies. While most of everything you may need is included (except treatment for stings or bites), none of it (especially the bandages) will replace good quality band aids, bandages or ointments. Don't even get me started on the tweezers and bandage scissors - they are so cheap, they are useless.

So what would be the point of buying this? Maybe something to toss in the car, just to have. Something to send off with your kid to college, just to have in their dorm room. Possibly something to keep in the shop for the occasional nick or cut until you can get back inside to the 'good' stuff.

Honestly though, as you can probably tell - I was not impressed.

Tomcat 34532 Mole and Gopher Liquid Repellent, 32-Ounce
Tomcat 34532 Mole and Gopher Liquid Repellent, 32-Ounce
Offered by etopso
Price: $15.88
17 used & new from $4.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this more for spraying around the wire compost bins to keep the armadillos out. And so far it is working fine. Also haven't seen any mole tunnels in the area, so I'm assuming (with the proliferation of those we've had this year) that it is working to repel them also.

Very easy to use, simply hook the bottle up to your garden hose and spray the desired area until wet.

Would probably buy this again, if available.

Tomcat 100-32550-4 6-Ounce Bottle Mole & Gopher Bait
Tomcat 100-32550-4 6-Ounce Bottle Mole & Gopher Bait
Price: $6.09
14 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Use with caution, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These pellets are applied directly deep into the tunnels of moles (I don't have gophers). Highly toxic, gloves should be worn during the application process. You should also wear gloves when you remove any dead moles (or gophers) that come to the surface. This product should never be used in a manner that other birds, wildlife or pets can get too it. Nor should it be used in garden spaces or other spots where edible food is grown.

Now, with all that said, if used as directed and placed deeply into the tunnels, no harm should happen to any creature other than the mole. We put this into tunnels that were in high traffic foot paths (human) and it took about 3 days for the tunnels to begin to collapse. They have not returned.

All in all, this product works and works well. Just follow the cautionary statements on the label and follow the instructions to the letter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20