Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for IBCotts > Reviews

Browse

IBCotts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 64
Helpful Votes: 2051

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IBCotts RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
A&D Products Compatible Replacement for Canon 104 Toner Cartridge Black (2,000 Page Yield) For use with select imageCLASS Faxphone printers
Offered by Worldwide Sellers
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and a huge savings over the Canon cartridges., April 26, 2016
I was skeptical about buying this instead of the genuine Canon toner cartridge because the price difference is huge and the old saying that you get what you pay for has generally proven to be true in my experience. But the genuine cartridges always signal to the printer that they are out of toner when in fact shaking it a few times allows me to continue printing. But eventually I will change it because having to keep removing it, shake it and reinstall it after every page is a pain. It annoys me because I know that there is still plenty of toner in it. I decided to take a chance on this because the savings was too much not to give it some serious consideration. I was very pleasantly surprised that it worked great. No smudges or steaks which usually happen when I've tried to use a "remanufactured" cartridge in the past. Even if I would occasionally get a dud it would still be worth it when you look at how many of these you could get for the price of a single Canon cartridge. In addition, the price is low enough that I will probably replace it when the printer says out of toner instead of continually shaking it.

This is a great buy and in my opinion you aren't getting anything of value by paying the high retail price of the genuine Canon toner cartridges.

Gizmo Dorks Neoprene Zipper Sleeve Case Cover (Gray) for Amazon Kindle Touch / Paperwhite / Voyage / Oasis
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite fits perfectly along with my iPod, April 11, 2016
I use my paperwhite without a cover but wanted something to put it in to protect it when not in use and while being transported in my backpack. This is perfect! The kindle fits although it's a bit tight but I expect that it will stretch some over time. The side pocket with a zipper ended up being a good place for my iPod nano. Now when I toss it in my bag I have books and music and I don't have to worry about the screen getting scratched by something else that happens to be in my bag. For the price you can't beat this case.

LG HBS-910 Tone Infinim Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
LG HBS-910 Tone Infinim Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Blue Point
Price: $116.95
31 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Bluetooth earphones available on the market!, March 29, 2016
I upgraded from the 900 Infinims and am glad that I did. They sound great... In my opinion better than the Jaybird X2s. The bass is rich, the high and midtones are crystal clear. My biggest gripe with the 900s was the bulbous ends... the headset didn't blend in no matter shirt I wore and there's no way to not look like a dork while wearing them. The 910s are much slimmer and much sleeker and you can actually wear them without people making comments about them. They are also much more flexible than the 900s which have had a tendency to snap in the middle. The retractable wires are thin but they are durable and unless you are going to try to hang a 50 pound weight from them they shouldn't break. I debated waiting for the 1100 platinum series to be released but have absolutely no regrets about buying these. The battery lasts all day and then some and can be fully recharged very quickly. If you have a prior version of the LG Tones the upgrade is well worth it (even if you have the Infinim 900).

Bear Motion ® Premium Slim Case for Kindle Paperwhite and the All-New Kindle Paperwhite (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch) (Paperwhite, Blue)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this is a great case, March 5, 2016
If you are looking for an inexpensive case for your kindle this will meet your needs. The "PU leather" is plastic/vinyl. If you want the look of real leather I'd recommend the case that Amazon offers; if price is your motivation then you can't go wrong with this. I've owned bear motion cases for all of my tablets and I've always been pleased with their products. Their customer service is second to none!

co2CREA Soft Neoprene Shockproof Protective Storage Carrying Storage Travel Sleeve Case for External USB CD DVD Writer Blu-Ray Burner HDD Apple SuperDrive LG ASUS Buffalo Samsung Pioneer
Offered by co2CREA
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, March 5, 2016
Needed a case for the external cd drive for my macbook and this fit the bill nicely. Price was reasonable and the quality is excellent. I keep this in my backpack so the soft cover suits my needs but if you aren't keeping this protected somehow it's too soft to really provide any protection to your cd drive. Highly recommended!

iLLumiShield - Apple iPad mini 4 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality Invisible Shield - Lifetime Warranty - [3-Pack]
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy application, no bubbles.... Highly recommended!, January 5, 2016
I've been using Illumishield protectors on all of my devices for about two years. When I got my ipad mini 4 I didn't look for another brand because my past experience with these had been extremely positive. They go on very easily and there are very few bubbles. What bubbles do appear easily can be pushed out using the included plastic card. The hardest part with this or any other protector is getting the screen completely dust free prior to installation. The biggest reason that I like these is because every stylus that I've ever used has worked with these. Often times screen protectors cause problems with certain styluses but these work flawlessly. One protector had lasted well over a year on my other devices so a three pack should last for the lifetime of the device. I'm very happy with these and recommend them highly.

iPad Mini 4 Case, iPad Mini 4 Case Smart Cover, ESR PU Leather Stand Case with Auto Sleep/Wake Function and Translucent Back for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 Release)_Navy Blue
Offered by ESR Case
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and does it well., January 5, 2016
The case fits the iPad mini 4 nicely. All buttons, cutouts, etc are in the correct location. The tablet easily slides into the back tray which is made of a translucent plastic. The attached cover correctly turns the iPad on and off. For the price you really can't go wrong with this case. The front cover while made from "PU" leather is really plastic.... this one has more of a rubber look and feel than that of leather. It is similar to the polyurethane covers that Apple sells. If you are looking for something that has the look and feel of genuine leather you might be disappointed with this one but if you don't mind a rubbery looking cover then look no further than this case. The front and back together are very slim and add very little depth to the iPad. It also doesn't add much weight. The downside is that it may not provide as much protection in the event of a drop than a thicker case may offer. Overall though this is a well made, inexpensive case that does the job and does it well.

iPad Mini 4 Leather Case,ICARERCASE Vintage Genuine Leather Folio Case Cover For Apple iPad Mini4 [NO Wake Up/Sleep Function] (Brown)
Offered by BaiNuo US

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT turn ipad off and on!, January 2, 2016
This case does NOT turn the iPad off and on like a smart cover. I wanted to exchange it but amazon will only allow me to return and rebuy.... The price has gone up $20 between when I first ordered it and now so I'm pretty much screwed. Don't waste your money on this case!

LG Electronics 8X USB 2.0 Super Multi Ultra Slim Portable DVD+/-RW External Drive with M-DISC Support, Retail (Black) GP65NB60
Price: $27.95
83 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're thinking of buying the Apple Superdrive consider this one instead!, December 19, 2015
Bought this to use with my 13" Early 2015 Macbook Pro since they don't include a CD drive. I didn't want to spend $79 on the Apple Superdrive because I don't need to use it very often. I opted for this drive because of the price and the positive reviews (and the low price was a big factor in my decision). I plugged it in, stuck a blank disc in, opened iTunes and burned an audio CD - it worked flawlessly.

The drive comes with a CD of Windows drivers but there was nothing for the Mac. This is because it is truly is plug and play...there isn't a need to load any drivers; you plug it in and it just works. The drive is very slim, uses a sliding tray that has an eject button (unlike the slot loading drives that don't have a way of manually ejecting the disc. It is very quiet (the reviewer who said that it was noisy must have gotten a bad unit) and it burned the disc is a very short period of time.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this drive. If you are contemplating buying the Apple Superdrive I would encourage you to give serious consideration to purchasing this drive instead.

Fix Iphone Repair Tool Kits 9 in 1 Pentalobe Screwdriver Set 5 Point Star Phillips Torx T4 T5 T6 T8 for Iphone 4 4s 5 Macbook Air
Offered by iHuniu,Inc.
Price: $6.69
6 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars The bits are rusted in the photograph so it shouldn't be a surprise when they arrive with trust on them, December 17, 2015
Many reviews mention that the bits were rusted at the time that they arrived. Looking at the second photo included with the product listing which shows all of the bits you will notice that several of them are rusted in the photograph. This is a cheap tool that isn't meant for a professional iPhone repair person. If you are going to remove a few screws every couple of years it will most likely fit the bill but if you plan to be removing screws on a regular basis you would be better served buying a better quality driver.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7