Profile for Sally Oshier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sally Oshier RSS Feed (BUFFALO, NY, US)

iPad Mini Case, E LV iPad Mini Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / Impact Resistant Rotating Stand PU Leather Full Body Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini [Compatible with iPad Mini with Retina Display (7.9 inch Tablet) & iPad Mini (7.9 inch Tablet)] (Automatic Wake and Sleep function) with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Stylus and 1 E LV Microfiber Digital Cleaner (LeopardGray, iPad Mini)
Offered by Turn On Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, June 16, 2014
I read many reviews on different cases for my I Pad Mini. I finally decided to just go ahead and order one. I am thoroughly enjoying this one so far, I like the rotating feature and the animal print should hide some of the dirt from my grandchildren using my device, Have only had it for one week, so if there is a problem, I will write in, Company delivered on time. Recommended,

Heidi [HD]
Heidi [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Heidi [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
My grandchildren saw Shirley Temple for the first time, and loved her just as I did years ago. Timeless classic!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 27, 2014
Loved it as much as the first. Great costumes. Can't wait till the next one comes out. Hope it continues.

Paul Frank Women's Zipper Hooded Jacket, White, Medium
Paul Frank Women's Zipper Hooded Jacket, White, Medium
Offered by WebUndies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice., December 31, 2013
Good fit on my daughter-in-law who is tall and thin. A little thin but perfect for indoors or just a little cool outside.

Student/artist Adjustable Clip on Light. Back to School Light (Black)
Student/artist Adjustable Clip on Light. Back to School Light (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clip on light, January 15, 2013
Works great!
Needed a new light on my bed for night reading.Clips on easily and I can rotate the head to shine where needed.Very pleased.

Papertoy Monsters: 50 Cool Papertoys You Can Make Yourself!
Papertoy Monsters: 50 Cool Papertoys You Can Make Yourself!
by Brian Castleforte
Price: $16.99
128 used & new from $0.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Papertoy monsters, August 31, 2011
Bought this for my nine year old grandson, but he wasn't as interested as his seven year old sister, who is more into arts and crafts. We worked together on a few of the monsters and found them to be a bit challenging, even for an adult. You have to have some fairly good fine motor skills.

Lab Mice
Lab Mice
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $20.09
14 used & new from $10.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Lab Mice, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Lab Mice (Toy)
Fun and challenging for ages 7 and above. Bought it for my 9 year old grandson, but the whole family likes the challenge of getting the mice to their corresponding cheese.

Griffin PowerDuo Home/Car Charger for iPod and iPhone 4 / 4S (Black) - Bulk Packaging
5 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable chargers, July 17, 2011
I ordered the charger for car and wall charging. I have used the wall charger several times and it charges my ipod very quickly. I used the car charger only once and that worked well too.

Soft Gel Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation (Black)
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $1.95
16 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, March 11, 2011
I ordered the soft gel cover for my IPod touch because the price was right. After using it for a few days, I ordered the hard shell cover instead. The soft cover seemed to slide off easily and was also a little "sticky" to put in my purse.