Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Beans > Reviews

Browse

Beans' Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beans RSS Feed (BUFFALO, NY, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Emjoi Tweeze eRase e6 - Facial Hair Remover - Epilator
Emjoi Tweeze eRase e6 - Facial Hair Remover - Epilator
Offered by e-World Enterprises
Price: $12.49
7 used & new from $12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with results., May 10, 2016
Doesn't completely remove all hair but makes it easier to tweeze remainders.

ScoopFree Self Cleaning Litter Box
ScoopFree Self Cleaning Litter Box
Price: $129.95
17 used & new from $96.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings., March 19, 2016
I love the idea of not having to scoop litter several times a day. I would give the box 5 stars for that. The problem I have is with the crystals. Our cat is diabetic and drinks gallons of water. Therefore, he urinates frequently. The crystals (both with the scoopfree and fresh step) don't usually last more than a few days. The smell gets pretty bad after that and the crystals start clumping. I still wouldn't go back to scooping cat litter, and we can be away for a few days without worry. Wish it didn't cost so much.

Woolzies, the Original Highest Quality Wool Dryer Balls Set of 6 Xl ,Best Natural Fabric Softener, Gift Set
Offered by Woolzies
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., July 4, 2015
Works very well. Their size makes them easy to find in the dryer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little fan., July 4, 2015
Would have liked to be able to change the direction of the flow, but works well. Good value for the price. Fits perfectly in my kitchen window.

MASlife Silicone BBQ Oven Cooking Gloves- Heat Resistant - BBQ Grill- Waterproof, Camping, Indoor-Outdoor Grilling, High Temperature Work Gloves- Unisex - One Size Fit All- Orange(1 Pair)
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $3.99

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack
Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack
Price: $20.99
37 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 31, 2015
Worked great. Let my son borrow them and he still hasn't returned them.

SABRENT 12 Volt Socket Splitter with Dual USB Charger
SABRENT 12 Volt Socket Splitter with Dual USB Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased., March 31, 2015
Used the splitter while we traveled across country this winter. Both sides worked perfectly for our GPS and phone chargers.

iPad Mini Case, E LV iPad Mini Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / Impact Resistant Rotating Stand PU Leather Full Body Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini [Compatible with iPad Mini with Retina Display (7.9 inch Tablet) & iPad Mini (7.9 inch Tablet)] (Automatic Wake and Sleep function) with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Stylus and 1 E LV Microfiber Digital Cleaner (LeopardGray, iPad Mini)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, June 16, 2014
I read many reviews on different cases for my I Pad Mini. I finally decided to just go ahead and order one. I am thoroughly enjoying this one so far, I like the rotating feature and the animal print should hide some of the dirt from my grandchildren using my device, Have only had it for one week, so if there is a problem, I will write in, Company delivered on time. Recommended,

Heidi
Heidi
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Heidi (Amazon Video)
My grandchildren saw Shirley Temple for the first time, and loved her just as I did years ago. Timeless classic!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 27, 2014
Loved it as much as the first. Great costumes. Can't wait till the next one comes out. Hope it continues.

Page: 1 | 2